Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week (40366 Views)

N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable / Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by trimwis: 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2012
If not for Yahoo Yahoo where Nigerians for they? Up jonathan kèep scamming Nigerians
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by nedu666: 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2012
I feel no sorry for any igbo man up north, sebi they want to acquire all the wealth.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2012
Justcash:

[b]Then your Igbo is fairly good. The Nduru nduru is originally Ndoro Ndoro. I strategically wrote it like that to see if you were Igbo. You would have noticed it. It means leadership tussle as in politics.

I am 100% Igbo but never learnt how to write in Igbo.

So I can speak it very well and can read most , but have a problem writing it .
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Afam4eva(m): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2012
What does it profit an Igbo man to gain the whole north and lose his life.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2012
frosbel:

I believe you never mind them.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by manny4life(m): 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2012
Me too, I'm tired of hearing this same issue about Igbos getting killed. Those who have ears, let them hear ---- The North is NOT the place to be NOW.

frosbel:

You should have said this long ago, not everyone knows how to write though, besides, he wasn't asking you to write to but interpret, anyway, if u say you are, then u are,
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by andyanders: 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2012
Igbos, should not waste time on this from the east. Igbos should now look for them anywhere in the east. Pay them back same way.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:

[size=18pt]There are no innocent by-standers.[/size]

I know that.
But one should  not foolishly put himself in the position/location to get slaughtered.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Justcash(m): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2012
Beaf:

Can you people not call them home? I believe Ohaneze asked them to remain.

And who told you that Ohaneze is that influential? Igbos are naturally decentralized. No single individual or group influences the whole of Igbo nation. There must be divergence of views. If Ojukwu could not succeed in making some Igbos to return and invest more at home, who then is Ohaneze?
It is natural for a threatened person to seek for safety. No be today the killing of Igbos start. Boko haram said that they don't want Igbos around, and historical cases show the high casualty rate that occure when these mallams become blood thristy. Did they require soldiers to tell them to leave the North ASAP?? What were they still doing there?They should come back home and invest with their lives intact. If they choose to remain, they deserve no pity!

A fly that refuses to hear will follow the corpse to the grave.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2012
I see all these as Jonathan's incompetency. Nigeria does not have a president at the moment. We all know who the members of BokoHaram were during Yaradua's regime. The soldiers who went in search of Yusuf knew who they were looking for and where. The American government know those they are looking for? They have a picture and list of those they call Al-Qaeda members. But Jonathan does not know the BokoHaram  he is fighting. How can a man be fighting the wind? There is no will and seriousness in GEJ. So any small crime is just associated with BokoHaram. Very soon armed robbers would commit crime and claim they are Bokoharam

GOD HELP NIGERIA!!!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by andyanders: 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2012
@nedu666

My brother, you said the truth. Let them stay there and whatever they see, let them take. Why cant you run for your life and stay off the north. They told you to stay off 3 days and you still stayed . Thats your cop of tea.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by TRUTHTELA: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2012
@ Beaf, You are a HOMELESS BASTAR.D, go get a life & stop fooling yourself on the NET. The world has moved beyond YOU & what you REPRESENT.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Limaoscar: 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2012
I am really angry at those Igbo's who have been spitting on their own and having a silly argument from page 1, maybe its not my business, but I have to say it.

This up there has been my biggest fears for the igbo People. The apparent lack of unity amongst them and perharps because of their republican nature do not tend to agree easily on one leadership but several representation of opinions (this is not a disadvantage as such but it does slow down decision making on a positon).

I worry also that at a time when some of us are praying fervenly for Nigerians to vote an Igbo President  into Position after Jonathan that they may not have the necessary unity to attain this. There has to be Unity among the igbo People and that in IMHO is lacking right now.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Beaf: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2012
This is another one. Someone is desperately attempting a provacation, we must not fall for it.

[size=14pt]Gunmen open fire on Christian mourners, killing 17[/size]
On January 6, 2012 · In News
6:03 pm

KANO (AFP) – Gunmen fired on Christian mourners on Friday, killing 17 in the latest attack to hit the region amid mounting fears of sectarian clashes, residents and a relief source said.

“There was an attack last night at Good Will Hotel in which five people were killed, all of them Igbos,” resident Zubairu Abdulaziz said of the incident in the northeastern town of Mubi, speaking of the Christian Igbo ethnic group.

“Today, some friends and relations of one of those killed in the attack gathered in his house to mourn his death. Unfortunately some yet to be identified gunmen arrived at the house and shot dead 17 mourners.”

Other residents gave a similar account. A rescue official speaking on condition of anonymity said local residents told him three people were killed on Thursday night and either 16 or 17 on Friday.

It was not immediately clear who was behind the attack. A police spokeswoman declined to comment, saying she did not yet have information.

It was the latest attack in recent weeks targeting Christians in Nigeria. Islamist group Boko Haram has been blamed for previous such strikes.

President Goodluck Jonathan declared a state of emergency on December 31 in parts of four states hard hit by violence blamed on Boko Haram, but there has been no halt to the violence.

Mubi, located in Adamawa state near the Cameroon border, is not part of the areas under the state of emergency decree.

Late Thursday, gunmen opened fire on worshippers at a church on the outskirts of the city of Gombe, killing six people, including the pastor’s wife. Three bomb blasts hit the cities of Maiduguri and Damaturu on Wednesday night.

The attacks came amid intensifying concerns over the potential for renewed sectarian clashes in Nigeria, whose 160 million population is roughly divided between a mainly Muslim north and predominantly Christian south.

While Boko Haram has been blamed for increasingly deadly attacks for months, including an August suicide bombing of UN headquarters in Abuja that killed 25, the violence has taken on a different dimension with recent church attacks.

A wave of Christmas bombings that killed 49 people, most of them outside of a Catholic church as services were ending, led to intense fear and outrage in Africa’s largest oil producer.

There have been fears of reprisals from Christians, and Christian leaders have warned they will defend themselves if attacks against them continue.

Boko Haram is a shadowy group believed to have a number of factions with differing aims, including those with political links and a hard-core Islamist faction.

It launched an uprising in 2009 put down by a brutal military assault which left some 800 people dead.

Since the group re-emerged in 2010, it has been blamed for increasingly sophisticated and deadly attacks, including suicide bombings, and its structure and aims have become far less clear.

Speculation has ranged from whether the group is seeking to foment religious conflict to if elements of it have been co-opted for political aims.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/gunmen-open-fire-on-christian-mourners-killing-17/
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nadanbata: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2012
belabela:

I see all these as Jonathan's incompetency. Nigeria does not have a president at the moment. We all know who the members of BokoHaram were during Yaradua's regime. The soldiers who went in search of Yusuf knew who they were looking for and where. The American government know those they are looking for? They have a picture and list of those they call Al-Qaeda members. But Jonathan does not know the BokoHaram  he is fighting. How can a man be fighting the wind? There is no will and seriousness in GEJ. So any small crime is just associated with BokoHaram. Very soon armed robbers would commit crime and claim they are Bokoharam

GOD HELP NIGERIA!!!

You have shone your eyes well done sir  cool.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Justcash(m): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2012
Starbaby1:

Forgive me but what does one's spelling have to do with anything? I'm sure you are aware that there are many dialects in imo alone, talkless of igbo in general. Owerri people speak differently from mbaise despite being neighbours! And biko kam jua gi, how is it that you do not have pity for your brothers getting murdered? Regardless of where they are, does anyone really deserve dying? when dey finish killing them in the north, guess what will happen, dey'll still come to east to complete what they've started. Nwanne che e chiche nna da!

Yes, there are different dialects, however, some spellings are obviously universal to Igbos. Doro means drag, Duru means lead, while Nduru means path. Saying Nduru nduru for Ndoro Ndoro gives a different meaning. Your argument would have made more sense If I implied that  using a word like, "Omala mma" for "Omara mma" is wrong. That is where the issue of dialect may make sense.

Concerning your second point, I have no pity on them. They should return home, or down south. Staying up North is suicidal. Anything can happen. If they insist on staying, they are on their own.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by dempeople(m): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2012
[b][size=30pt] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

May God punish and bind any Igbo man who curses another because of where the latter lives. Its easy for people to make up assumptions about those Ndigbo who live in the North without considering the circumstances that led them to live up there. I have relatives who were posted as civil servants up there. What do you expect them to do? Resign from their jobs or what? Would you employ them in the south? Is it easy getting jobs in Nigeria? Do you know how much they would want to be near home? Kedu ife na-eme unu? Mmanya a na-egbu unu? Why are you people drunk on the keyboard? They NEED our support damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Yes, onye aghana nwanne ya but u guys are doing exactly the opposite. Nonsense.  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry Chukwu gbakwa unu oku.  angry angry angry angry angry angry[/size]
[/b]
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by TRUTHTELA: 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2012
My piece of advice, if you live in the S/W, & can't afford Int'l passport, go get a crib near the BORDER towns.

If you can afford Int'l passport, but, do NOT have it (Int'l passport), go & get one. If you do have, start applying for ASYLUM now, before its too late. HISTORY HAS A WAY OF REPEATING ITSELF.

Bokoharam warned people, they did not listen, and paid the PRICE, now, I AM WARNING YOU AS A CONCERNED individual.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by jedisco(m): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2012
Shame on all you Igbo folks arguing here. I just returned from Kaduna to Osha now. Immediately we got to Asaba we were all startled at the amount of hausa folks returning in trucks and the likes. Only to get home and see this.
Most times i wonder at the ignorance all my Igbo brothers who have never crossed to the north.
Do you think Igbo people can return with leather-bags just like hausa people i saw today
Let me use this analogy- Imagine Yoruba people telling Igbos to leave Lagos.
Here is my point wherever Igbos settle they own houses and businesses. So telling someone to sell all his property and come and begin from the scratch is hard. If you say life is more important I will ask what is life without value
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Starbaby1: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2012
How about the igbo students in northern universities, some in final year, shall they abandon their studies and throw away all they've invested and become village champions? How about igbo workers, civil servants, soldiers that were posted to parts of the north, should they abandon their jobs and die of hunger? How about the ones that were born and raised there, some can't even speak igbo, where will they go?

Igbos in the north are not only business men, some people cant just establish themselves easily.

And please, lets not forget the Biafran war, they chased us to the depths of our villages! These people are not gonna stop even if every single igbo and Christian flees the north. Their aim is to make the WHOLE of Nigeria sharia state! So people leaving the north is not the answer. And for those that think innocent human beings deserve to die, may the Lord have mercy on your souls, the igbo ones Chukwu mere unu ebere! cry

I'm proud that my people are not cowards!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by nku5: 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2012
This one done pass joke. South eastern governors should start preparing their states for the inevitable mass return. Unfortunately they seem busy trying to convince ppl to embrace subsidy removal.

We are decentralized politically but at times like these, drastic steps need to be taken. Our people should be made to return home NOW by any possible means
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2012
Shebi some ppl were asking for reciprocal attack.

Igbos did it when you threatened the Northerners to leave your region.

Now their rage will me melted upon innocent Southerners esp Igbos in the North.

All I am asking is that whatever it is that is going on should not target the Yorubas and other innocent groups. Keep it between yourselves.

May God and Allah protect us.

What are these ppl avenging? 99% votes from the SE for GEJ? Or the boasting that 40% of the north is owned by Igbos? or what? A business that took years to build goes down in one day.

All Southerners return home. It's obvious that Northerners cannot differentiate one Southern tribe from another. Even Yoruba muslims are endanger.

Let's also focus on those evil doers who like to claim boko-harams to achieve their nefarious goals.

I'm even more worried about Ekiti state with their high Fulani population.

It's hard to even understand what is going on anymore; is it religious? is it tribal? is it political? what is it?
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by isalegan2: 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2012
Frosbel is a TOOL of immense proportions.  He can never back up his claims with news/links from legitimate newspapers.  He was peddling his rubbish in the Religion and Islam sections.  Now he's moved his business to the politics section to add to the tribal hatred and unrest.  Dude, You Need To Man UP And Stop Being A Tool, YOU BENT TOOL!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Justcash(m): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2012
jedisco:

Shame on all you Igbo folks arguing here. I just returned from Kaduna to Osha now. Immediately we got to Asaba we were all startled at the amount of hausa folks returning in trucks and the likes. Only to get home and see this.
Most times i wonder at the ignorance all my Igbo brothers who have never crossed to the north.
Do you think Igbo people can return with leather-bags just like hausa people i saw today
Let me use this analogy- Imagine Yoruba people telling Igbos to leave Lagos.
Here is my point wherever Igbos settle they own houses and businesses. So telling someone to sell all his property and come and begin from the scratch is hard. If you say life is more important I will ask what is life without value

So, you are implying that they should stay and die there because they have houses and businesses there? Can businesses not be liquidated? You have not made suggestions. What are you advising them to do? Stay put and get gunned down, slaughtered like rams and bombed at will? Just to protect properties? You gat to be kidding.
They should empty their houses, and relocate down south.  Most Igbomen up North are business men. Few are civil servants.  Civil servants should protest enmass and seek for transfers out of those troubled areas. If they really cannot return home due to wealth concerns, then they should be ready to bear the consequences of their decisions.
Nothing beats having life. You must have life to be able to enjoy wealth.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Onyocha: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2012
[b]i keep warning of western intelligence bodies having a role in this boko haram saga.this happened in Iraq where a bomb at a Shia holy place in a city called Samarra almost tore Iraq into pieces.they were bombing shia mosques to make it look sunnis were attacking.the shia refused to retaliate to avoid civil war and destablize iraq in which they are the majority taking power from saddam.then finally attacked was the place were Shia Imams of the Prophet Muhammad's lineage were buried.that place is very sacred to the shiites.after tension reached boiling point,we started hearing about attacks on sunni mosques.that is how the "divide and conquer" policy of the west works.america is actualizing nigeria's break-up in 2015 which they predicted.

we have being hearing about attacks on churches and even mosques and condemnation from northerners and muslims.everyone is disowning boko haram.now,the attacks have started to take an ethnic dimension.careful observation would show that the first stage of religious attacks have failed.Nigerians have being careful to react.so now we are seeing ethnic attacks.this is a different strategy.again,i want to beg my igbo brothers to be very careful not killing innocent northerners who got nothing to do with boko haram.if this is the plan of western intelligence bodies,this evil plan will waste igbo blood and the blood of all nigerians.they will want to use the blood of innocent people to accomplish their plan.please people,do not follow hatred and blind bigotry to help them kill innocent people who are our brothers in this nation.we would be achieving their plan for them by wasting innocent blood.[/b]
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by sheyguy: 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2012
They were fleeing delta en mass today. It seems these pple av totally declared war on the south.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2012
isale_gan2:

Frosbel is a TOOL of immense proportions.  He can never back up his claims with new from legitimate newspapers.  He was peddling his rubbish in the Religion and Islam sections.  Now he's moved his business to the politics section to add to the tribal hatred and unrest.  Dude, You Need To Man UP And Stop Being A Tool, YOU BENT TOOL!  

Specially edited for isale_gan2 from Jihad Watch

Dear isale_gan2 ,

On several occasions now I have tried in a calm, sincere and forthright manner to express to you my deeply-held concern over and contempt for the ideology of islam and what I believe to be the coming dark ages associated with the unrestricted and continuing capitulation to the intolerant demands of members of this so-called “religion of peace”.

I have tried to explain to you the history of islam from the lie of mohammad as the perfect human being, to the reasons behind the crusades, the atrocities of the Barbary coast pirates, 1400 years of islamic aggression and terrorism, the Cole, the embassy bombings, 911 and the tally of some 18,000 separate acts of terrorism since then.

I have tried to point out the history of savagery and the massacres of more than 200 million souls at the hands of this ideology and have attempted to make a comparisons to Nazi Germany with the jihadi goal of world conquest, the rise of a master “race”, elimination of the Jews and frightening similarities between the koran and Mein Kampf.

I have tried to express to what I see as an ideological monster drunk on its own unfathomable stupidity and intolerant of anyone and anything that runs contrary to its evil, archaic and misogynistic beliefs.

I have tried to explain to you the lie of the “arab spring” and the coming destruction of the rights of all non-muslims in those countries and why I believe absolutely that there is no hope for a positive outcome there.

I have tried to point out to you the difference between “painting an entire people with the brush of bigotry” and criticizing what I believe to be an evil ideology that dominates and controls even its own people by keeping them silly and that would supplant our western culture in a heartbeat.

To all of this you have laughed in a summarily dismissive and derisive way without any significant counter-argument whatsoever. You believe that any criticism of this ideology is effectively bigotry and that I am a bitter and cranky person who was not raised with your “enlightened liberal values”.

You proffer a weak argument based on religious equivalency that all religions have negative texts and that those in the koran are just as irrelevant and benign as those of Deuteronomy.

You deny that there is any stealth jihad and maintain that I am over reacting to those “oooh scary muslims.”

isale_gan2 , you are a very bright and intelligent individual - you were a top honor student and have achieved great success in the academic and business world, you are indeed one very smart cookie. Unfortunately, you could not be more wrong if you tried.

I recently watched an excellent documentary on the rise of the Nazi party in Germany prior to the Second World War. What was astounding was that even a year or so before Hitler came to power, the vast majority of the intelligentsia in Germany were dismissing Hitler as a crank that “no intelligent person could ever vote for”.

In their ivory towers these intellectuals could not comprehend that others did not think the way they did and refused to see the coming storm clouds or to believe what Hitler intended even though he actually set out his agenda in Mein Kampf. The intelligentsia included powerful Jews who deluded themselves into believing that they had a future in the coming Reich.

Unfortunately, what intellectuals were and are never able to see is that their understanding is not the understanding of the far larger part of the masses or those that would manipulate that segment.

isale_gan2 , the intellectuals were among the very first to be killed by the Nazis – they paid for their ignorance, intellectual superiority and naivety with their lives.

Intelligence and islam are completely incompatible, boko haram, the taliban, al quada the destruction of the ancient afghan Buddhas, the recent burning of library in Cairo, the destruction of the library in Alexandria, the museums in Iraq etc, etc., etc., show that that which lies beyond the teachings of the hateful koran are of no value to this belief system.

Unfortunately, the apologetic liberal intelligentsia are today once again wrongly basing their insights on islam on their own Western perspective.

To the intelligentsia, the only reason any suicide bomber could ever commit so heinous an act and the only reason why any muslim could possibly hate the West is because they have logical justification in doing so.

To the naive intellectuals that reason must be the transgressions of the West and must only represent the actions of a few misguided souls that do not understand the ‘true” teachings of islam.

If I try to point out the fact that islam inculcates this animosity and hatred from birth and that the beliefs of the so-called “few misunderstanders” are not only a part of the koran but the basic tenets of its teaching, you immediately label me a racist (when did islam become a race?)

With the greatest of respect, you cannot justify the actions of the worst elements in society by wrapping yourself in the blanket of “enlightened” political correctness and assuming you have the high moral ground.

Is it racists for me to say that a hateful ideology is racist?

I was raised in a liberal household and believe in fundamental human rights and equality for all, but I also believe that taking the “high moral ground” does not mean that I must accept intolerance from those that don’t accept those same standards – particularly those whom we invite here to share in our abundance. Nor does it mean that I must accept islam’s agenda of conversion by the sword, its global jihad, takiyya, kitman, fatwas, the abusive treatment of women, suicide attacks, ardent discrimination against and killing of Christians, Jews and others and its perverse and unfounded teachings of hate against anything and all things non-islamic.

isale_gan2 , Western society should not take tolerance to a level where such tolerance contributes to its own destruction. Being liberal is not a suicide pact! islam is not coming here to share secular Western democracy it is coming here to replace it with loathsome and vile sharia law - to deny that is to lie to yourself and to deny all we hold dear.

I believe the high moral ground demands that we say “NO” to that which is clearly evil and that which is not only reflected but supportive of the terrorist agenda.

I believe that the current movement to make the criticism of islam illegal in the UN and the US is beyond silly – it is evil and a complete betrayal of freedom of expression and thought. It is in fact treasonous!

An accident of geology has given trillions of oil dollars, the largest unearned accumulation of wealth in the history of mankind, to the laziest and basest of men who then spend billions promoting the mad ideology of wahabbism on a global basis. Could the danger not be any more evident!?

Mark, you have children of your own and while the coming clouds will likely not impact on me and may not even impact on you, they will impact them.

Do not make the mistake of thinking for a second that your intellectualism or for that matter theirs is a bulwark to the coming wave of global strife propagated by these morons. It will not be.

What is truly disconcerting is that beyond the koran islam has no core – no central governing body that we in the West can deal with. No single muslim country on this planet has adopted the United Nations Fundamental Declaration of Human Rights and all hold the belief that the muslim is the superior human being to any infidel.

We are battling the global collective of this ideology and I strongly believe that it is more destructive than you can possibly imagine – I also believe in my heart that unless we stop it, it will smother everything we hold near and dear and stifle the intellectual growth that has been a part of Western culture for five centuries.

That is not racism, it is not intolerance, it is not hate – it is actual and real concern!!

Unless we can identify the monster (and the liberal intelligentsia is doing its damnedest to keep us from putting this issue on the table), we will see more acts of terrorism and further successful attempts to promote the mad islamic agenda in all countries.

Yet how can we possibly fight that which you and other pseudo-intellectuals are unwilling to speak about?

isale_gan2 , I am not an islamaphobe – one cannot have a phobia where a real danger exists. I do however want the matter discussed in an open forum with the goal of examining the sources of terror and without fear of a fatwah or the risk of death from some mad follower of this cult and without being labeled a racist or with the absurd title, islamaphobe.

I do not want the issue buried by a liberal media that is afraid to call a spade a spade and I want them to reflect the very real concerns that are now plaguing the populations of England, France, Germany, Denmark, Spain and every other country where liberal polices have resulted in huge influxes of a collective that I personally believe are coming to colonize not assimilate.

isale_gan2 , your somewhat egotistical attitude of intellectual superiority dismisses these arguments before I can even make them to you and that is frustrating beyond belief. Allow me to state my case before you dismiss what I have to say, what are you afraid of – that maybe there is some truth in my position?

I have learned a lot in life and the one thing I can pass along to you without reservation is that ignoring a problem, refusing to have an open discussion about the problem or worse, refusing to see that there even is a problem is always the easiest thing to do, it is also always the worst thing to do.

Do not take our free and open Western society for granted it is not a birth-right and needs to be defended. It was won by the lives and tears of our fathers and mothers and we should not surrender their sacrifices to this monstrous belief system without so much as a whimper.

We have to face monster of islam full on with our eyes open, our understanding complete and our senses clear – we need to take the harder path, support that which in our hearts we know is good and reasonable and refuse to support the values or the lies of the savages.

Do not, armed with the excuse of your so-called enlightenment, but blinded by complete naivety, abandon secular liberal democracy to this devil.

Your's sincerely,

Brother FROSBEL
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by maasoap(m): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2012
The problems of this country is multifaceted. You people can not just lump everything together. All what is happening today is an indication that this country is going down. Nigeria is not yet a failed nation but we're surely a failing nation. Corruption at an alarming rate, insecurity everywhere, sectarian violence, inter and intra ethnic cleansing from North to South South to South East, zero infrastructural developments, economic growth without corresponding economic development, rural and urban poverty, double digits inflation guaranteed this year with prices of basic commodities likely to jump up by 100%, security agents are killing harmless civilians at will with the same level of impunity to that of armed robbers, porous borders with influx of aliens, nobody thinks as a Nigerian but rather as a Northerner, Westerner and Easterner, a secular nation but we can't see beyond Muslims vs Christians, only God knows the exact numbers of small and light arms and ammunitions in the country today. Many think separation is the solution: North and South koreans and Sudans have separated but yet no peace in sight. We need to save this nation.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by nku5: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Shebi some ppl were asking for reciprocal attack.

Igbos did it when you threatened the Northerners to leave your region.

Now their rage will me melted upon innocent Southerners esp Igbos in the North.

All I am asking is that whatever it is that is going on should not target the Yorubas and other innocent groups. Keep it between yourselves.

May God and Allah protect us.

What are these ppl avenging? 99% votes from the SE for GEJ? Or the boasting that 40% of the north is owned by Igbos? or what? A business that took years to build goes down in one day.

All Southerners return home. It's obvious that Northerners cannot differentiate one Southern tribe from another. Even Yoruba muslims are endanger.

Let's also focus on those evil doers who like to claim boko-harams to achieve their nefarious goals.

I'm even more worried about Ekiti state with their high Fulani population.

It's hard to even understand what is going on anymore; is it religious? is it tribal? is it political? what is it?

@bolded - what are you talking about? When did Igbos tell northerners to leave the east. Please get your facts straight this is not funny
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Chyz2: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2012
Northerners are not killing Igbos. I laugh at the people who are trying to make war,especially trying to use Igbos.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by chuqudy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2012
I pity the non northeners especially Igbos who accepted the federal government's advice to remain in the north. I know some thing that have never happened in the history of Nigeria will happen before this month ends.

All muslims in the north and south are in support of boko haram. Sambo, Asari Dokubo, buhari, Ibb, Atiku and all the muslim PDP, ANPP, CPC etc are in support of boko haram. I pity Jonathan. He is like a sheep surrounded  by wolves. My advise to a non muslim(Christians, traditonalists, atheists etc) is to understand that this evil cult called islam is not your friend. If you see any muslim, try to be careful with him. I repeat, every muslim is a member of boko haram. The solution to Boko haram is the total elimination and execution of any Alah worshiping entity. Islam needs be uprooted completely from the root and eradicated from the history of the world. So, my dear non muslims, defend yourself and don't believe any muslim that tells you that he is not in support of boko haram. I can't live in the north. But if should live there, I would fortify myself with amunitions. I would silently poison and kill  every muslim that comes my way. I hate Islam with all my body, mind, soul and spirit. My dream is to destroy all Muslims not because I hate people that do not worship in my religion, but because I hate people who kill in the name of an unknown and unseen beign.

Finally, if you are a Christian, traditionalist, atheist, join me in this campain against this blood sucking occultic society called islam. Defend yourself.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2012
nku5:

@bolded - what are you talking about? When did Igbos tell northerners to leave the east. Please get your facts straight this is not funny

They did not huh?
Okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) / Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter / Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.