Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Another Fuel Subsidy Removal Protester Killed In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Fuel Subsidy Removal Protester Killed In Kano (7763 Views)

Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? / Saharareporters: Protester Killed By Police In Ilorin Now Identified / A Protester Killed By Police In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Removal Protester Killed In Kano by dammiecool(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2012
LeoMax you are so dumb angry
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Removal Protester Killed In Kano by executinal(m): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2012
Ch@nges:

Good! Absolutely good!! The ear that doesn't hear follows the corpse to the grave. Stop this fuel subsidy protest and protest agains boko haram; they said NO that their pocket is more important than lives. Ok, Good! You have to bear the consequences; Now he's dead will he enjoy life again?? #150 has cost my fellow creature his life. God have mercy on you nigerians that are against economic recession. I hope others will learn from this
Keep on preaching to them if they will hear. Very soon someone will come up to tell you that they are planing protest against Boko haram.

Kingabz:

chng u'll b a coward 2 die in silence whn u r bn treatd jst lyk an animal wit out say,  Protestin is an understndable way 2 b heard by govt,  Bt it's so unfutunate dat a soul wz lost in d protst,  May hz soul rest in peast,  Jonathan is d worst eva in d history of 9ja
You guys can protest, but not doing it on your own, this death incidents who will follow up the case with FG?? what date did the NLC and TUC declared their protest or strik?? why taking the leed by yourselves?? what is the work of organized Labour?? you guys should stop all this rubbish protest and wait for your Labour organized date to start up the protest or demonstration, with labour organized rally, protest or demonstration, everything will be documented officially and the labour also will take up any ilegal treatment to the masses with FG. NIGERIANS STOP LOOSING YOUR LIFE FOR NOTHING
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Removal Protester Killed In Kano by silvernus0: 11:32am On Jan 07, 2012
jp philips:

@ mamita99

read my initial post and tell me jonathan did not cause this problem 60%.

lets talk about this present subsidy regime, the Cbn gov has already confessed he has evidence. of round tipping , he said he paid subsidy on 15 fake vessels approved by customs.
what did jonathan do? nothing

the reasons investors did not build refineries over the years was lack of cheap crude in part but the biggest reason is corruption

how? licences were given to companies without the financial muscle to build refineries also part b of the license clearly states that these armed robbers have oil lifting license embedded in their refining license,
tell me who will choose refining over lifting where he makes instant profit and inflated subsidy
what did jonathan do? nothing as usual

do you know that NNPC does not have storage facilities for all those millions of products they are quoting and importing.
how exactly does Nnpc wish to store 30million litres of pms? odechukwu's scrotum I guess.

do you know that these fg goons went ahead to licence importers without storage facilities leading to the govt paying extra for storage on a product u are paying over 70 naira as subsidy can u beat this stup1dity and incompetence?

what did iweala and jonathan do? nothing,

do you know that these leppers in Nnpc have no grading structure for imported pms low grade,mid grade and high grade all na pms same subsidy, same price even ethanol blends have subsidy paid on them, can you beat that
? even abroad where the products come from have different prices. some are far cheaper than others which ordinarily should attract low subsidy
what did iweala do? nothing.

do you know that these bingos at Nnpc dont maintain their pipeline networks which ordinarily should link one depot to the other,
they have to pay extra for tankers transporting these products all na subsidy.
even their jv partners are maintaining over 1000 pipeline networks in Nigeria.

what did iweala do?
nothing.

do you know that under madueke's watch demurrage is paid as subsidy to these importers .
how cant they be reponsible for their import schedule, is it not commonsensical for madueke to prioritize the discharge of those vessels quickly in tank farms as not to attract demurrage for a product you are subsidizing.
madueke a toddler is smarter than you.

and you want me toughen for a better future? which future ? can iweala,Sls and madueke plan for a sustainable future if given the task?
dead failures.

for every extra kobo you pay on pms you paid for madueke's incompetence.

now they can see high expenditure but cant see how their incompetence is inflating the subsidy regime.

look at their teeth that economy will crash, u seriously think iweala will see it comming if it was true that economy will crash.

incompetent basta.rds.
I have a deal for iweala.

fight corruption in the subsidy regime and
bring it down to 300billion for this year.

let the management of Npdc have a target
of 150,000bbl/d by dec 2012.

on january 2013 subsidy will go by 50%
and by dec 2013 Npdc should guarantee
200,000bbl/d on
1st january 2014 subsidy must go 100%.
with or without the refineries on ground
then if im sacrificing I will know it has a
limit pending when refineries that will
utilize the cheap oil on ground arrives.
tell me what im sacrifising for today?
eternal slavery?

I and my generations cannot and will not
sacrifice for Govt's incompetence.
now, if you dont mind, I have placards to
paint.

d pple in gov are the CABALS
themselves. how can they catch themseves
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Removal Protester Killed In Kano by oluwabamis(m): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2012
God will ask the blood of everyone killed as a result of this subsidy removalfrom jonathan's hand.
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Removal Protester Killed In Kano by afamblondy: 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2012
@Leomax,you are not only dull in yourself.You are the cause of dullness in other people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha's Pardon Was Approved By Yar’adua / Senators, Reps Back Amnesty For Boko Haram / Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.