Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,519 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live (26700 Views)

Buhari Summons Emergency FEC Meeting On Monday / South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) / Sanusi - 'Tired Of National Assembly Summons ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2012
Nigerians,our fate is in our hands.
These clowns in this House of Reps are just laughing at us and chewing gum.
1.Amendments to prosecute those who presented fake papers for fuel subsidy-REJECTED.
2.Amendment to force the President to reverse back to the original price of 65 Naira per litre-REJECTED.
3.Amendment to request the Police and Armed forces to be humane towards demostrators and respect their human rights-REJECTED.

We can not rely on these clowns-Tomorrow we need to get out on the streets!
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by aljharem(m): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2012
Nsiman:

B4 i hated that sentence~ oil subsidy removal but now after kful study i'm in love with it. D benefit is 2 b in a long term/run but 4 nw no. Let it go 4 good

Thats a lie. YOU Always loved GEJ and thus anything he says is law

You and beaf work together if you are not the same

stop decieveing people
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by aljharem(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2012
Richvkunt:

Nigerians,our fate is in our hands.
These clowns in this House of Reps are just laughing at us and chewing gum.
1.Amendments to prosecute those who presented fake papers for fuel subsidy-REJECTED.
2.Amendment to force the President to reverse back to the original price of 65 Naira per litre-REJECTED.
3.Amendment to request the Police and Armed forces to be humane towards demostrators and respect their human rights-REJECTED.

We can not rely on these clowns-Tomorrow we need to get out on the streets!

Gbammmm
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by studyineu: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2012
@nsim. Thank God you are really vigilant. These reps don't mean well for us.
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by nedostic: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2012
I believe the House of Reps are living in stark contrast with the reality of Nigerians. This issue of constituting committee to me is akin to mere waste of resources and time.

Nigerians must stand up against fuel subsidy regardless of the the position of our representatives in this matter.The government should redirect her efforts to combating the menace of Boko Haram.As regards fighting corruption, the government at all levels seems to be paying lip service to it.Nigeria cannot go forward with what we have presently.I would always say that our bane as a nation is lack of  ethical cum moral values across all the strata of the entity called Nigeria.Our leaders owe it to us to live and act responsibly.

Please we all should mobilize ourselves against fuel subsidy removal and collectively enjoin the government in combating insecurity.
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by aljharem(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2012
Fellow Country men

I would like to tell you all today that WE AS A PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER EVER GIVE UP. We should not allow thieves to run our lifes. Demanding for accountability is our right and we are right to protest. Don't let other with multiple usernames on the Internet deceive you all. They are paid as always and they are ready to sell us out.

They have not answered the basic question we have been asking them thus Nigerians should not give up. Corruption is what is killing us.
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by kokoA(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2012
They have started leaving the chambers to their "girlfriends and boyfriends" houses even when the debate on the budget is still on embarassed
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2012
Nsiman:

B4 i hated that sentence~ oil subsidy removal but now after kful study i'm in love with it. D benefit is 2 b in a long term/run but 4 nw no. Let it go 4 good
Its good to know that I have one more proponent of the removal. Welcome to the brighter side of life. I will advise you to build a filling station. Once the sector is fully deregulated, you will see marvelous growth. Can you even imagine that these cabals dont even invest their monies here. They buy mansion overseas. I can send you Otedola's Yatch picture. You will cry if you see the life these guyz are living in Lekki and Ikoyi Axis. Otedola's Yatch is one of the finest I have seen, behind Civic centre. I no go lie you i envy them. And I want this manna that OBJ introduce to his boyz to stop
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by aljharem(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2012
LeoMax:

Its good to know that I have one more proponent of the removal. Welcome to the brighter side of life. I will advise you to build a filling station. Once the sector is fully deregulated, you will see marvelous growth. Can you even imagine that these cabals dont even invest their monies here. They buy mansion overseas. I can send you Otedola's Yatch picture. You will cry if you see the life these guyz are living in Lekki and Ikoyi Axis. Otedola's Yatch is one of the finest I have seen, behind Civic centre. I no go lie you i envy them. And I want this manna that OBJ introduce to his boyz to stop

Keep deceiving yourself. Keep using tribalism to deceive others that have fish brain like you
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2012
kokoA:

They have started leaving the chambers to their "girlfriends and boyfriends" houses even when the debate on the budget is still on embarassed
Leave their personal life aside, its the country we see ourselves. The only way is to stop electing morons.
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2012
alj harem:

Keep deceiving yourself. Keep using tribalism to deceive others that have fish brain like you
I wont curse you, cos your name sounds like someone already cursed into poverty
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by olsmade(m): 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2012
you are a f.o.o.l with a pea brain. How dare you say something like that? may you rot in hell. Eeeeeeediiiioooootttt of no concobility.
LeoMax:

My brother, I go to cotonou most times and I see how silly the custom officers are. That border has at least 1000 custom officials and policemen, Guy they are there to collect bribe,  Most of the properties you see on those axis are owned by these corrupt Custom officers. Even if Allah is sent to man that border, he will be made an offer he can not refuse, ask Boko Haram
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by naijaking1: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2012
nedostic:

I believe the House of Reps are living in stark contrast with the reality of Nigerians. This issue of constituting committee to me is akin to mere waste of resources and time.

Nigerians must stand up against fuel subsidy regardless of the the position of our representatives in this matter.The government should redirect her efforts to combating the menace of Boko Haram.As regards fighting corruption, the government at all levels seems to be paying lip service to it.Nigeria cannot go forward with what we have presently.I would always say that our bane as a nation is lack of  ethical precipitate moral values across all the strata of the entity called Nigeria.Our leaders owe it to us to live and act responsibly.

Please we all should mobilize ourselves against fuel subsidy removal and collectively enjoin the government in combating insecurity.

Speaker Tambuwal and his paymasters like IBB never really hid ther disdain for the president. This vote is a political herring from the issue of Boko Haram on the ground.
When Nigeria is stable, its reps will truely understand the issues and make informed descision about the long term effect of their votes.
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by studyineu: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2012
@aji haram, u wey get Good Iron Brain what Good came out of this reps emergency meeting?
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by scopusng(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2012
LeoMax

May you and your extended family all  die in a plane crash. fool
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2012
olsmade:

you are a f.o.o.l with a pea brain. How dare you say something like that? may you rot in hell. Eeeeeeediiiioooootttt of no concobility.
I will seriously love to enjoy in Hell, if I get a hold of Prophet mohammed or Allah. I will kill both of them !!!!
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by vladimiros: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2012
leomax=beaf
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2012
scopusng:

LeoMax

May you and your extended family all  die in a plane crash. fool
Planes dont crash these days. May be you wanted to say Okada crash.
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by studyineu: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2012
@leomax, do you mean allah and mohammed wey hell fire don disfigure?
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2012
vladimiros:

leomax=beaf
Subsidy is removed, case closed.  Calling me Beaf is an honor
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by aljharem(m): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2012
leomax = beaf = nsiman = religiou bigotry = tribal bigotry

all paid people. smh

nigerian traitors
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2012
studyineu:

@leomax, do you mean allah and mohammed wey hell fire don disfigure?
Mohammed and Allah are fire wood in hell my friend, but I wanna pour more non-subsidized PMS on them and burn both of them again !!!!
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by vladimiros: 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2012
Subsidy is removed, case closed. Calling me Beaf is an honor

the fact you say that makes me doubt ur sanity
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by ceejayluv(m): 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2012
Nsiman:

Welcome aboard the ship of enlightenment, for we shall sail past the troubled waters and berth at the shore of economic eldorado.
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by studyineu: 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2012
@leomax, dat go fit dem well
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by naijaking1: 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2012
alj harem:

leomax = beaf = nsiman = religiou bigotry = tribal bigotry

all paid people. smh

nigerian traitors

Thank Jehova for Beaf, if not, all we'll be hearing would be people like you.
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2012
vladimiros:

the fact you say that makes me doubt your sanity
Doubting my sanity is glorifying an arabic neanderthal man
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by igbonla(m): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2012
@LeoMax,

Just thought to directly address you to clear something up, most Nigerians would support this subsidy if GEJ didn't jump the gun. NLC and TUC folks knows it is the only way to go especially with the helplessness of govt in catching the thieves.

The timing is too wrong for a country that is bleeding. My maiguard is currently trapped in the North because transport fare jumped to N7,000; I can't send money to him and he doesn't have anything doing over there to make money to feed. Those are the people we are worried about, GEJ should have addressed those issues that will impact on the very poor before this removal. Wat
Govt focus on the 1,600 buses is so silly as the issues of increments are bigger than that especially with the knowledge that our agricultural output is still very low. Watch the egunje culture going up with the subsidy wahala.
There are several other doable measures GEJ should have taken before this January 1st policy; he would also get the people on his side if he can demonstrate the resolve to tackle corruption.

One other good thing about this subsidy removal is that it has opened up the "eyes" of most Nigerians to how the resources of our nation are been squandered.
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by armadeo(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2012
pls can someone explain what these people are paid to do. They called a meeting with an already known outcome to fool us. Una papa left yansh.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by ziccoit: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2012
@Leomax
Tell me your interest. Is one of your first degree relatives eating from these spoils? It is crystal clear that subsidy removal is not the solution to our problem. The existing system is not working and so can't ensure the money  gather from this policy would be protected. The strong ones have failed. Who is GEJ deceiving? This system needs total overhauling which some pple blindly thought gej would do thus christened him fresh air and voted him.
I think you need to shut up for now. Pls you are annoying.
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by studyineu: 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2012
@armaedo, they got 5m today for sitting on a non working day. See their lifes
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by 989900: 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2012
"baba nla nonsense , baba nla nonsense" "paddy-paddy"
same old,same old

But I know one day we will rise and face them. We will rise and take what's rightfully ours. This ain't about subsidy alone no more.
Subsidy removal could just be the catalyst to revolt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Amaechi Got N257bn From ECA In 2013 - Iweala / Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least / Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.