Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

In Love With An Heir.Is Love This Blind? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With An Heir.Is Love This Blind? (1280 Views)

Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / Could Love Be Really This Blind? (Photo) / What Is Love All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With An Heir.Is Love This Blind? by pendo89(f): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2012
This lady is a well known Ugandan musician.Curvaceous,loaded and greatly admired in EA for her songs. I came across this story and I couldn't help but realize how easy it is to trap a lady using a fake big story.

>>Why are some ladies too lazy to investigate a partner's story before falling in love? do you fall in love first before knowing him or you know him first before falling in love?> knowing means digging out info like his education background,family or work,the basics ie.

>>Why invite a guy over to your home before finding out his real identity and background?

>>Are some risks worth taking like travelling far to meet a guy based on the stories hes told u online/phone

The story
Curvy singer Desire Luzinda and her new Nigerian lover only identified as Tunde did not end the year on a good note.
The couple had a big fight immediately after X-mas at their home in Nalya.(ug)
Desire discovered that Tunde is dealing in Illegal stuff yet[b] he had told her that he is an heir of his father’s big business empire.
[/b]
http://redpepper.co.ug
Re: In Love With An Heir.Is Love This Blind? by iice(f): 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2012
Lmao.
Re: In Love With An Heir.Is Love This Blind? by slimyem: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2012
oh well,
Re: In Love With An Heir.Is Love This Blind? by tpia5: 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2012
The heir line is as old as anything.

With various ramifications depending on the man's personal fantasies.
Re: In Love With An Heir.Is Love This Blind? by freecocoa(f): 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2012
Kai Desire just insulted that her fine name. Well maybe she's been desiring love for sometime so when tunde showed up,she let her desire becloud her sense of judgment\reasoning.
Re: In Love With An Heir.Is Love This Blind? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2012
Blind, dumb, deaf, lame, imbecilic love!. . . Tunde told her what she wanted to hear! She's a celeb and needed more affluence to further influence her celebrity status. . .

She fall "yakata"! grin
Re: In Love With An Heir.Is Love This Blind? by Mynd44: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2012
Blab
Re: In Love With An Heir.Is Love This Blind? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2012
She got served no nil make she swallow d eba soup don finish shiooooor
Re: In Love With An Heir.Is Love This Blind? by AfroBlue(m): 12:50am On Jan 08, 2012
All I can say is EA is representing the continent well.
We all learn by our mistakes in life.

Re: In Love With An Heir.Is Love This Blind? by lolaluv1(f): 12:55am On Jan 08, 2012
^^^
Why is she grabbing herself? embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: In Love With An Heir.Is Love This Blind? by AfroBlue(m): 12:58am On Jan 08, 2012
^^^
Showing off her blessings to her male fans
Most men like ample fun bags grin
Re: In Love With An Heir.Is Love This Blind? by pendo89(f): 1:00am On Jan 08, 2012
grin appreciating nature.
No wonder Tunde became an heir overnite.
Re: In Love With An Heir.Is Love This Blind? by Mynd44: 7:53am On Jan 08, 2012
sharp guy.
Re: In Love With An Heir.Is Love This Blind? by Andrew3(m): 10:37am On Jan 08, 2012
freecocoa:

Kai Desire just insulted that her fine name. Well maybe she's been desiring love for sometime so when tunde showed up,she let her desire becloud her sense of judgment\reasoning.
@freecocoa i love your lips may i taste emm? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: In Love With An Heir.Is Love This Blind? by Mynd44: 10:57am On Jan 08, 2012
^^^
I am sure they taste liks cocoa
Re: In Love With An Heir.Is Love This Blind? by Andrew3(m): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2012
Mynd_44:

^^^
I am sure they taste liks cocoa
I love cocoa, i eat alot of chocolate grin grin grin grin
Re: In Love With An Heir.Is Love This Blind? by Mynd44: 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2012
Na jedijedi go end you

(1) (Reply)

Is Year Of Dating Enough To Propose To A Lady? / I Dont Understand / Should I Drink The Wine Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.