Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine (17394 Views)

5 Steps To Keeping The Love Flame Burning This Valentine / Best Way To Show Love This Val / What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by SamJed(m): 6:58am On Feb 14, 2016
Human beings most times tend to do thing that won't be beneficial to them just because others are doing it. This are for the youths who think spending hugely on girl(s) will make them think you love them. For married people, I so much encourage spending the day together, but you can also do the below too with your spouse. For the youths, doing any of the below gives more fulfilment of love.

how about celebrating it with the motherless and orphans

how about giving that beggar on the road a few thousands instead of the normal #50 and telling him it is for valentine

for those that love children, how about calling a few of your compound kids together then talk to them about love, obedience and other good virtues, play good cartoons for them, share cooked food, biscuits or other eatables for them.

how about giving that family suffering through hardship next door that #10,000 you want to spend on frivolities and jokingly tell the man to give to his wife to prepare valentine food for you

how about sorting the bill of the people in your row when in the bus and telling them it is for valentine with a smile

how about helping your neighbour next door with some house chores

share gifts and gift cards

Do any of these and feel the fulfilment of showing love. Happy valentine.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by Cutehector(m): 7:02am On Feb 14, 2016
The ones who are preaching have not practiced what they preached!

And it is them Dat the lord will deal with on the last day!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 14, 2016
Have a bible course to go for today. 6hrs

1 Like

Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by hungryboy(m): 7:07am On Feb 14, 2016
Oga Op, you forgot to add, how about you send hungryboy some food or money for food

9 Likes

Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
grin
Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by sylviaeo(f): 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
touch d lives of everyone around u. its d season of love, yeah but agape love
Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
I know how to do that all too well already. But thanks all the same. Where is Michellla sef? She's probably distributing relief materials to IDPs on her own accord. Very nice girl. cheesy
Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by Fiwasayo(f): 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
kissnice
Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by seunique(m): 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
e
Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by negaiyke: 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
WORD!!!
Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by ChappyChase: 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:

Seconded!!
Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
grin
Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by Omotayor123(f): 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
How about celebrating it with your boo /bae grin cheesy

Better still, how about celebrating it with your books/phone like me grin grin grin
Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by ShakurM(m): 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
Arsenal won, drinks on me grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by Richardonald(m): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
Truth.. One of my friend just stroll out with his boo going to an expensive restaurant to spend his cash, he still owe house rent but never mind but only to flirt with girls i didn't say its bad to spend on ur girl but don't 4get where u are, concentrate on ur future plan, i don dey tell him but he no answer

3 Likes

Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by E383: 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
Arsenal!
Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by viktor01(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
I see no reason why a day should be singled out to show love. Love is my way of life, I show it to people everyday and get it back in return.

3 Likes

Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by Alhkerimu(m): 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
today is a love day, show love to your friends, your brother and sister. And forget pre marital sex today because H I V & LASSER FEVER IS REAL
Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by bdemix(m): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
Okay

Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by dangote7510(m): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by flokii: 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
SamJed:
Human beings most times tend to do thing that won't be beneficial to them just because others are doing it. This are for the youths who think spending hugely on girl(s) will make them think you love them. For married people, I so much encourage spending the day together, but you can also do the below too with your spouse. For the youths, doing any of the below gives more fulfilment of love.

how about celebrating it with the motherless and orphans

how about giving that beggar on the road a few thousands instead of the normal #50 and telling him it is for valentine

for those that love children, how about calling a few of your compound kids together then talk to them about love, obedience and other good virtues, play good cartoons for them, share cooked food, biscuits or other eatables for them.

how about giving that family suffering through hardship next door that #10,000 you want to spend on frivolities and jokingly tell the man to give to his wife to prepare valentine food for you

how about sorting the bill of the people in your row when in the bus and telling them it is for valentine with a smile

how about helping your neighbour next door with some house chores

share gifts and gift cards

Do any of these and feel the fulfilment of showing love. Happy valentine.

well... number 1 is on point

buh dat 2 go hard me o... make d beggar come go use my money chop cowtail with correct lager beer... no no

d others are quite risky... they might insult you sef... d yorubas will say 'ore ni won'

happy val..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by ThaPatriot(m): 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
ShakurM:
Arsenal won, drinks on me grin
Where are we meeting?

1 Like

Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by ThaPatriot(m): 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
flokii:

well... number 1 is on point

buh dat 2 go hard me o... make d beggar come go use my money chop cowtail with correct lager beer... no no

d others are quite risky... they might insult you sef... d yorubas will say 'ore ni won'

happy val..
angry angry
Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
The two young lovers dated for a year and the lady never for once cooked for the guy during courtship. Finally they got married, the lady had to cook for her husband, just then the husband knew his wife missed it in cooking, the meals were always over salted...
Three months after marriage, the husband's family i.e mother and two siblings came visiting, the wife prepared the meal, egusi soup with vegetables and many more spices, the food's aroma was inviting, the appearance was tempting, just then the husband blessed the food and tasted it, then he asked everyone to hold on, ''Dear, can you please pass me the salt''?
He requested of the wife, ''of course dear'' she replied and handed him the salt, he then applied a little salt to the over salted meal and said "lets dine". When the family members began eating, they screamed, ''you've spoil the poor woman's meal with your arrogance'' ''you've over-salted it now''..

All the blame went to the man, and his wife got the
cuddles. I declare to you this day, a man that can't protect you won't come your way... A woman that won't value you will never run across your part..

15 Likes

Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by triciaomoh5: 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:

Hahhahshahhha, funny u Dude
Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by VickyRotex(f): 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
cool cool cool cool

Show love everyday cool it should be a lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by menix(m): 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
How about celebrating it by visiting a cemetery
Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by refiner(f): 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
on point!....
Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by emmyw(m): 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ok
Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by bxcode(m): 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
Dear lord, May all unmarried persons who are planning 2 have sex on valentine day get pregnant. Let no abortion pill work for them. May all condoms tear miraculously. Let no emergency pill work for them. This is my humble prayer to you Lord. Let all the saints of the Lord say "Amen

2 Likes

Re: Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine by lekinz(m): 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
How about ....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? / Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? / Romancelanders Beach Party 2015 Thread!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.