Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! (20960 Views)

Niger Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Base, Arrests 20 / Army Blockades Boko Haram Base / Nigeria Soldiers Sealed Up Cameroon Border, Surronds Boko Haram Base in Krenuwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by soma042(m): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2012
many people hated you becuse your out to educate thire dumy brains . Pls dont be tired of their ignorant responds to ur post. Maybe who knows somdays they may pic up .
U too much BEAF[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by CyberG: 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2012
Here is the solution to a problem like this: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=840782.msg9911750#msg9911750

In a real country, all their leaders will be dead before this news makes it out to the public. Now, they have the time to relocate, regroup and attack again! Jona-daft-a-ton Goatluck is too useless to know what to do to liquidate terrorists and criminals except smiling like a foolishe slowpoke to the cameras!
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by thoth: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2012
How stupid are Nigerians? So anybody that preaches against the west/IMF/WORLD BANK is now a terrorist ? Enlightened individuals should educate others and people should not buy that anti-west equals to terrorist propaganda.
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by amtheone(m): 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2012
Am tired of all these stories. Its like the more factories of BH discovered, the more killings in the North. Now Joe has created a gud opportunity for BH to carry out their evil act without interferance, becos rite now Joe has ordered all sec agencies to focus their efforts on Nigerian ova subsidy. Nobody is interested in how many BH factories they have discova, let them contend with BH and win, after all almost the entire 2012 budget is voted for security. Corrupt looters
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by tpia5: 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2012
well, the fact is their method of operation is the same as mend.

they shift base quickly when discovered.

obviously, modern technology and info systems eg internet helps them do that.

notice how they keep switching leaders too just like mend.

giving weird names , issuing press releases and terroristic photos showing some neanderthal muscles and ammunition, using pen names, etc etc.

btw how far with cell phone registration in nigeria- was it implemented?
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by mactonnyso: 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2012
amtheone:

Am tired of all these stories. Its like the more factories of BH discovered, the more killings in the North. Now Joe has created a gud opportunity for BH to carry out their evil act without interferance, becos rite now Joe has ordered all sec agencies to focus their efforts on Nigerian ova subsidy. Nobody is interested in how many BH factories they have discova, let them contend with BH and win, after all almost the entire 2012 budget is voted for security. Corrupt looters

must you voice out your silly ignorance on the forum.
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by Challas(m): 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2012
ifeci:

What a misleading thread based on inconclusive speculation
Eko Ile:

What a bogus and meaningless story.
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by begwong: 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2012
Exterminate the baggers with a nuke!Bros Obama borrow cameroun your special forces marines wey kill BH founder ousama for a covert ops in cameroun biko!
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by Parnassuss(m): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2012
thoth:

How silly are Nigerians? So anybody that preaches against the west/IMF/WORLD BANK is now a terrorist ? Enlightened individuals should educate others and people should not buy that anti-west equals to terrorist propaganda.  

Erm, how silly are you. Apart from religion what do ALL Islamist terrorist groups have in common if not hatred for the imagined 'WEST'? Yes the probability is very high that any strangely dressed stranger offering money to recruits and preaching anti-west doctrines is a terrorist you unwashed myopic pant.

monkeyleg:

Beaf, my Delta brother, this na 2012. I think say you don leave this thing behind. Talk your mind, no cuss person join. U know say for Warri ,man wey no fit talk im mind complete, carry cuss join am, na woman wrapper we dey call dem.

Make we leave all this cuss-cuss for 2011, no forget say this year you dey marry wife, show maturity, you no be small boy anyomore.

Abeg address the bros well well. No be fight, even if na fight them no fit touch am so make the guy mellow small. Everybody don know say GEJ na waste, na only the bros carry the matter for head.
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by ayusman16(m): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2012
Boko Haram is a faking Nigeria terrorist group. Why have they not terrorize the camerounians? So how come they communicated with their brothers in the East to leave prior to the Friday attack?
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by beeke(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2012
A colonial official, Harold Smith, in a London television interview some years ago provided a window into the motives that informed British policies on Nigeria through the period of colonialism to independence. Hear him:

[b]"When we assessed Nigeria, this was what we found in the southern region; strength, intelligence, determination to succeed, well established history, complex but focused life style, great hope and aspirations, the East is good in business and technology, the west is good in administration and commerce, law and medicine, but it was a pity we planned our agenda to give power "at all cost" to the northerner. They seemed to be submissive and silly of a kind. Our mission was accomplished by destroying the opposition at all fronts. The west led in the fight for the independence, and was punished for asking for freedom. They will not rule Nigeria!"

"Despite seeing vast land with no human but cattle in the north, we still gave the north 55 million instead of 32 million (in the census). This was to be used to maintain their majority votes and future power bid. The West without Lagos was the most populous in Nigeria at that time but we ignored that. The north was seriously encouraged to go into the military.We believed, that the south may attend western education,-but future leaders will always come from military background. Their traditional rulers were to be made influential and super human. The northerners were given acceleratcd promotions both in the military and civil service to justify their superiority over the south. Everything was to work against the south. We truncated their good plan for their future. I was very sorry for the A.G; it was a great party too much for African standard. We planned to destroy Awolowo and Azikwe, the west and the east and sowed a seed of discord among them. We tricked Azikiwe into accepting to be president having known that Balewa will be the main man with power. Awolowo had to go to jail to cripple his genius plans for a greater Nigeria. If Northern leaders have any agenda in Nigeria at all, sadly it is only for the north, and nothing for Nigeria. The time has come now to see people of intelligent minds with an open and inclusive agenda for all Nigerians in power, people who will really look after Nigeria's large population, her wealth, her potentials, her future."[/b]

Source: http://odili.net/news/source/2012/jan/6/601.html
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by prefers555: 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2012
beaf,you again!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by EPOMA(m): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2012
Beaf:

You are a heartless fool who has been using the blood of the innocent to promote your blog. I hope the govt has eyes on you.
I did not even open the thread but knew it will be posted by Beaf, earlier a bomb factory was found but bombs kept going off , now the hideout uncovered by Beaf, no wonder your oga dey get fake security briefing
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by ceejay80s(m): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2012
Lets stop wasting our time the real boko haram is babangida and buhari and others
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by olajide8(m): 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2012
Have you noticed that men from bayelsa normally tie rappers like women I am very sure Dame is the man while jonathan is the female decisive decisions can't be taken by a clueless person where would he start from, I guess the best place is to announce they are migrants from outside nigeria meaning we have very little control over their activities while it affects us
@beaf I expect to hear from you that jonathan has taken control of a crack team saddled with the responsibility of their total extermination even if it would look like genocide daming the consequences of the camerounian authorities if its to exterminate these baggers
Right now I expect jonathan to take the honourable route and resign since the only alternative for him is to remove subsidy first and think of buying 1600 buses when LAMATA in lagos alone has in excess of 2000 mass transit buses and this hasn't brought down the price of transportation
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by Nadanbata: 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2012
dayokanu:

First they said it was Northern clerics supporting them ,

During PDP primaries they claimed it was Atiku, IBB and other GEJ opponents sponsoring them

During and after elections they claimed it was Buhari sponsoring them

Recently the same people alluded that it was the Sultan supporting them

Today its that they are from Cameroun

Maybe tommorow when Fashola criticize govt it would be said that Fashola is Boko Harams sponsor

When would the govt own up to the truth we all know about Boko haram

When Timipre Sylva governor of Bayelsa claims he would unleash Boko Haram doesnt common sense tell you that he is one of those controlling them?

“Governor Sylva called me one early morning, and I answered and said Good morning Your Excellency. Sylva responded, Please don’t call me that, I heard the President wants to remove me as Governor and install you, so that is why you refused to return as commissioner? “Let me tell you something. THIS WILL BE THE LAST FIGHT; I WILL KILL PRESIDENT JONATHAN, HIS WIFE, PATIENCE AND YOU. YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THERE IS BOKO HARAM. I WILL MOBILIZE THEM TO YENAGOA AND WILL SINK THE STATE IF YOU PEOPLE MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO REMOVE ME".

Shine your eyes very well Nigerians, Shine and know your enemy cool cool cool. This is the reason why GEJ is 'slow to react'. cool. Add 2+2.
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by manowar1: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2012

We need to divide. Without division we can not be one. How I can say I and Hausa are one when our thinking are not thesame.
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by 9jii(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2012
Muslims groups,muslims leaders,Arewa leaders,youth groups in d north should publically condemn the BokoHaram n their activities.and also join d war agaist boko haram.may be we can start to have a hope
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by humblebee: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2012
soma042:

many people hated you becuse your out to educate thire dumy brains . Pls dont be tired of their ignorant responds to your post. Maybe who knows somdays they may pic up .
U too much BEAF[color=#006600][/color]

im not surprised after going thru your previous comments
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by doncigalo: 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2012
--The American Ambassador called the Papal Nuncio to stay indoors, 3 cars in Abuja loaded with bombs planted in different areas. Targets unknown.

This is the text message currently being circulated amongst high ranking officials in Abuja. There is no way to verify the source of this text message. If you are a resident in Abuja, please pass this message to your friends, family, neighbours and loved ones. Please be vigilant and report any suspicious vehicles to the Police !!!

God Bless.
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by vanstanzy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2012
It is quite clear now, that boko haram is based in Cameroon. It is high time we taught that country a very bitter and unforgettable lesson.

[b][/b] thats true spit my friend, but patience, ITS ONE ENEMY AT A TIME. WE NEED TO TACKLE WITH SUBSIDY AND INSECURITY FIRST. THESE R THE PRESSING INTERNAL ISSUES NOW.
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by moshoodn(m): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2012
This is the beginning of a very bloody end.
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by daphil: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2012
Does anybody noticed from op's post above, the different between the camerounian security personnels and ours. They are more thorough and strict in intelligent gathering. I believe it will be easier for them over there to root them out.
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by vanstanzy(m): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2012
A colonial official, Harold Smith, in a London television interview some years ago provided a window into the motives that informed British policies on Nigeria through the period of colonialism to independence. Hear him:

"When we assessed Nigeria, this was what we found in the southern region; strength, intelligence, determination to succeed, well established history, complex but focused life style, great hope and aspirations, the East is good in business and technology, the west is good in administration and commerce, law and medicine, but it was a pity we planned our agenda to give power "at all cost" to the northerner. They seemed to be submissive and silly of a kind. Our mission was accomplished by destroying the opposition at all fronts. The west led in the fight for the independence, and was punished for asking for freedom. They will not rule Nigeria!"

"Despite seeing vast land with no human but cattle in the north, we still gave the north 55 million instead of 32 million (in the census). This was to be used to maintain their majority votes and future power bid. The West without Lagos was the most populous in Nigeria at that time but we ignored that. The north was seriously encouraged to go into the military.We believed, that the south may attend western education,-but future leaders will always come from military background. Their traditional rulers were to be made influential and super human. The northerners were given acceleratcd promotions both in the military and civil service to justify their superiority over the south. Everything was to work against the south. We truncated their good plan for their future. I was very sorry for the A.G; it was a great party too much for African standard. We planned to destroy Awolowo and Azikwe, the west and the east and sowed a seed of discord among them. We tricked Azikiwe into accepting to be president having known that Balewa will be the main man with power. Awolowo had to go to jail to cripple his genius plans for a greater Nigeria. If Northern leaders have any agenda in Nigeria at all, sadly it is only for the north, and nothing for Nigeria. The time has come now to see people of intelligent minds with an open and inclusive agenda for all Nigerians in power, people who will really look after Nigeria's large population, her wealth, her potentials, her future."

Source: http://odili.net/news/source/2012/jan/6/601.html

BEEKE, HOW ON EARTH DID U LAY UR HANDS ON THIS ARTICLE? I DONT KNOW, IT SEEMS, undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by Dsage1: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2012
One can not sure weda BH ar actually coming 4m neighbouring countries to attack.Take for example,a storey buildng wer BH ar manufacturng bomb was discova last month due to 2 explosive dat mistakely blast in d building.I saw it myself on d news,d machines&d ingredients use to make bomb including five big cans dat was full wit reddy made explosive device.My question is dat,who kno dat such tin is happen in dat building,if it doesnt explode? Dont u tink BH might b hiding in d emir palace unknowly or compound of some rich elite wer it wi b vry difficult for any security agent to enter.
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by Dsage1: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2012
One can not sure weda BH ar actually coming 4m neighbouring countries to attack.Take for example,a storey buildng wer BH ar manufacturng bomb was discova last month due to 2 explosive dat mistakely blast in d building.I saw it myself on d news,d machines&d ingredients use to make bomb including five big cans dat was full wit reddy made explosive device.My question is dat,who kno dat such tin is happen in dat building,if it doesnt explode? Dont u tink BH might b hiding in d emir palace unknowly or compound of some rich elite wer it wi b vry difficult for any security agent to enter.
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by sheyguy: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2012
Those spinning this issue in favour of Gej know what the are doing . . . . . From buhari is behind it . . . . . To tribalising of subsidy protest and twisting the story . . . . . . To tracing it back to cameroun . . . . .  The deception cycle seem to be working on gullible NLs. What u guys r doing is like going after smoke when trying to put out fire engulfing a house. The fire u guys ought to be worried about is the internal injustice metted out to Northerners within the PDP, Jonathan as a southerner has broken a gentleman's agreement within PDP by contesting and winning the presidential election on PDP platform. The PDP had an agreement that shares power btw south and north every eight yrs and obj has used the southerners eight yrs while Gej has refused to give way for the north to complete their eight yrs, for those of us who r not aware take note.
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2012
vanstanzy:

"When we assessed Nigeria, this was what we found in the southern region; strength, intelligence, determination to succeed, well established history, complex but focused life style, great hope and aspirations,  the East is good in business and technology, the west is good in administration and commerce, law and medicine, but it was a pity we planned our agenda to give power "at all cost" to the northerner. They seemed to be submissive and silly of a kind. Our mission was accomplished by destroying the opposition at all fronts. The west led in the fight for the independence, and was punished for asking for freedom. They will not rule Nigeria!"

"Despite seeing vast land with no human but cattle in the north, we still gave the north 55 million instead of 32 million (in the census). This was to be used to maintain their majority votes and future power bid. The West without Lagos was the most populous in Nigeria at that time but we ignored that. The north was seriously encouraged to go into the military.We believed,  that the south may attend western education,-but future leaders will always come from military background. Their traditional rulers were to be made influential and super human. The northerners were given acceleratcd promotions both in the military and civil service to justify their superiority over the south. Everything was to work against the south. We truncated their good plan for their future. I was very sorry for the A.G; it was a great party too much for African standard. We planned to destroy Awolowo and Azikwe, the west and the east and sowed a seed of discord among them. We tricked Azikiwe into accepting to be president having known that Balewa will be the main man with power. Awolowo had to go to jail to cripple his genius plans for a greater Nigeria. If Northern leaders have any agenda in Nigeria at all, sadly it is only for the north, and nothing for Nigeria. The time has come now to see people of intelligent minds with an open and inclusive agenda for all Nigerians in power,  people who will really look after Nigeria's large population,  her wealth, her potentials, her future."

Source:  http://odili.net/news/source/2012/jan/6/601.html

BEEKE, HOW ON EARTH DID U LAY your HANDS ON THIS ARTICLE? I DONT KNOW, IT SEEMS,  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
[/quote
stop yapping nonsense
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by sweet9ja: 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2012
daphil:

Does anybody noticed from op's post above, the different between the camerounian security personnels and ours. They are more thorough and strict in intelligent gathering. I believe it will be easier for them over there to root them out.
Please, give me a break, police all over Africa are thesame: very corrupt.
You'll be surprise that they were until now not aware that boko has a base in Cameroon.
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by fisibobo(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2012
what will save us or stop this  mess is jungle justice to those caught
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by fisibobo(m): 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2012
if they are executed publicly it will be so reduce but whenn nothing or liittle they experiece we ve more of this fools
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by AfroBlue(m): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2012
Sounds like the military industrial complex is recruiting paid mercenaries like they did with Osama Bin Laden in Afghanistan.

“They are easily identifiable with their bizarre dressing. They wear long beards and red or black headscarves,” Peter Kum, a reporter with the French language daily, La Nouvelle Expression reported Tuesday, January 3. According to him, since several months Lagdo locals have testified that the strangers are combing surrounding villages and actively preaching anti-Western sermons, establishing units and proposing huge amounts of money to those willing to follow them."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dokpesi, 7 Others To Testify In Tinubu’s N150bn Libel Suit Against AIT / Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) / Buhari Moves To Prevent National Assembly Hijack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.