Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Songs, Both Local And Foreign That Celeberate Parenthood - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Songs, Both Local And Foreign That Celeberate Parenthood (743 Views)

30 Facts All Men Must Know About Parenthood / What Has Parenthood Changed About You? / Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Songs, Both Local And Foreign That Celeberate Parenthood by slimtoney(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2012
Please can I have lists of songs that celeberates fatherhood, I realy need this as I am expecting the arrival of my first baby.
Re: Songs, Both Local And Foreign That Celeberate Parenthood by caye(m): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2012
I'll start from the old school: 1. Teach me how to pray- Jim Reeves 2.I love you Daddy- artist not available 3. Baby girl: Oliver O' neil. 4. Hey my baby don't you cry (or something like that) by Eminem 5. Where are the fathers- T.D. Jakes 6. Father knows best- 7. (promise me son not to do the things i've done) by Don Williams 8. Letter to my unborn child - Tupac 9. Big Willie Small (just the two of us)- Will Smith These are the ones coming to my mind now, others will follow subsequently.

Re: Songs, Both Local And Foreign That Celeberate Parenthood by agiboma(f): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2012
In my fathers eyes by Eric Clapton, congratulations on your baby wishing your family all the best. smiley
Re: Songs, Both Local And Foreign That Celeberate Parenthood by slimtoney(m): 8:04am On Jan 10, 2012
Ajiboma and Caye Thanks, Ur contributions has been helful. Pls keep it coming.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Can Keep Nigerian Baby After 'scam' Ruling / Wicked Mother-in Laws / Meaning Of Swag....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.