Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Help Help Please: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Help Please: (1731 Views)

Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town / What Did He Mean? I'm not nigerian, Help please! / Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Help Please: by sylvao2000(m): 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2007
Hi Nairaland, A girl just walked up to me today in a friend birthday party and said she want to be my girlfriend, and l told her l already have one and l dont want to cheat on her she said ok but she is ready to standby and wait till we break up, she was on me till l gave her my cellphone and l told her l was going to think about it. l like her but she was doing what l am suppose to have done, Personally l hate girls who ask me out l fill comfortable asking ladies out,

Nairaland is she real or on for something evil, she is being on the phone with me for a long while even my girl cant call me for that long, still thinking about it, that was what l said to her over the phone, she got a lovely voice and all it take to be my girl, l must confess she hit me down with some cold feelings with her lovely voice trying to turn me on, l had to quickly switch off the phone, Should l tell her ok?, Should l tell No? or Should l tell her still thinking about it.

Help out oo this is something else
Re: Help Help Please: by jorgan(m): 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2007
look u really need to be careful,u said her voice is gorgous,she could want much more than love,by the way are u sexy and u got dough?if yes than u should watch it but if no give d chick like 2 weeks,than make ur moves. wink
Re: Help Help Please: by sammy6(m): 6:40am On Oct 07, 2007
You sound like a liar to me.I dont doubt the part of a girl toasting you but the part that she was on you till you gave her your number is questionable cuz we all know that girls have pride and no girl would ask a guy for his number and even after he refuses to give her will still persist.Anyway sha if what youre saying is true,then im sure the girl looks like a beast.
Re: Help Help Please: by ima1(f): 8:27am On Oct 07, 2007
$ammy:

You sound like a liar to me.I don't doubt the part of a girl toasting you but the part that she was on you till you gave her your number is questionable because we all know that girls have pride and no girl would ask a guy for his number and even after he refuses to give her will still persist.Anyway sha if what youre saying is true,then im sure the girl looks like a beast.

i concur, sounds like bullshit, how would a girl u just met today have all it takes to be ur girl, geez men are fucking stupid or too fucking shallow,dude, you don't even know her. i guess it depends on the standard of girls that you go for, anyway if u already have a woman, then why the Bleep are you spending time on the phone with another woman, just don't get it. hope ur girl dumps u when she finds out.
Re: Help Help Please: by labamba(m): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2007
Hi ,
I would advice u stick with who u have .
Ur present girl has been there thru thick and thin and obviously knows a lot about you and vice versa and the new chi doesn't .
Another thing is(and talking from experience)could be a setup which would go ka-boom in your face
if you want her to be your friend (normal friends)introduce her to your girl.
Anyway , don't be deceived , nothing really comes free like that
Re: Help Help Please: by tobaaro(m): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2007
@ $ammy
U started well bt got stuuupid by suggesting dat d poster's a liar cos a girl won't persist until u give her ur numbr? U can simply say u've nt bin "privileged" to meet such a girl! FINISH!

@ Poster
I agree wt labamba dat it myt b a setup and cos u alredy got a girl alredy! But u r a man and u need 2 make well informed choices 4rm various available options! U kno wat?
Just keep her as ur frend and as ur "PLAN B" grin (Hope u kno wat i mean?) grin grin
Re: Help Help Please: by sylvao2000(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2007
@$ammy l will let you make a good fool of yourself today, l surly get back to you tomorrow

@ima1 excuse me please how do you mean?. What standard do you fall into if l may ask. well l thought we are all mature here never new there are still infant like ima1 trying to prove her ignorance  in public forum,

@labamba,  thanks dear l do appreciate ( Noted ).

@tobaaro  thanks bro, well still wondering why seun should allow under age like that of $ammy and  ima1, l guess there should have being age limit on romance.
Re: Help Help Please: by sammy6(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2007
@poster
The only help you need is forgivness from God for all the lies you've posted on nairaland.Your story doesnt add up at all and only an ignoramus would give you any advice.1st of all,a girl that is everything you want in a woman is asking you out and you are fronting for her,2nd you are thinking about it,the cliche that childish girls use.Lame if you ask me.
Re: Help Help Please: by chistiana(f): 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2007
@ sylvao

why do u give her ur no if u don't like such ladies, i guess ur prick sef no dey see any thing on skirt.

@$ammy
u got to respect people older than u on this site. beside how do u know he wasn't saying the truth? lol
Re: Help Help Please: by ima1(f): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2007
sylvao2000:

@$ammy l will let you make a good fool of yourself today, l surly get back to you tomorrow

@ima1 excuse me please how do you mean?. What standard do you fall into if l may ask. well l thought we are all mature here never new there are still infant like ima1 trying to prove her ignorance in public forum,

@labamba, thanks dear l do appreciate ( Noted ).

@tobaaro thanks bro, well still wondering why seun should allow under age like that of $ammy and ima1, l guess there should have being age limit on romance.

i do believe everyone is entitled to an opinion either good or bad, and this ain't got nothing to do with who is matured or not, i was giving my own opinion so take it or leave it, don't really give an F. maybe u need to read though what i said again and in order to understand it and stop taking things too personal okay.
Re: Help Help Please: by lololo(m): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2007
@ poster, tell her to go awey, u have a girl i don't tink its ok, 2 give her ur # na wow ooh weiting u day find
Re: Help Help Please: by saucekid(m): 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2007
lololo:

@ poster, tell her to go awey, u have a girl i don't think its ok, 2 give her your # na wow ooh weiting u day find

na anoda babe he dey find na.
Re: Help Help Please: by lololo(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2007
abi oooh we boys, god 4give us
Re: Help Help Please: by niceuzor: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2007
My broda na God oh. . . lol

Nairaland is she real or on for something evil,
Evil,run away plz i use chineke beg you.
Re: Help Help Please: by sammy6(m): 12:14am On Oct 08, 2007
@christiana
Read through my posts carefully and observe that even if you think i'm so young,i'm make more sense than your ignorant ass.I dont see any damn reason not to express myself and i really trust my instincts and have a strong feeling that this whole post is just another bored guys creative handwork.
Re: Help Help Please: by Zandra1(f): 5:17am On Oct 08, 2007
@ poster, since u have a girlfriend u shouldn't have given out ur nos. If ur girl did the same to u I bet u will be jealous. Always remember the Golden Rule before u act. Stick to ur girl. Its a different issue if u were single and mingling.

By the way, I dont see anything wrong in a girl asking a guy for his nos. The girl doesnt have to be ugly or desperate to do it. I wouldnt do it but to me its all good.
Re: Help Help Please: by acidrop(f): 5:22am On Oct 08, 2007
nahhhhhhhhhh, that is not only unreal, ita inat normal undecided
Re: Help Help Please: by sylvao2000(m): 10:59am On Oct 08, 2007
acidrop:

nahhhhhhhhhh, that is not only unreal, ita inat normal undecided

What is ur point?

Zandra1:

@ poster, since u have a girlfriend u shouldn't have given out your nos. If your girl did the same to u I bet u will be jealous. Always remember the Golden Rule before u act. Stick to your girl. Its a different issue if u were single and mingling.

By the way, I don't see anything wrong in a girl asking a guy for his nos. The girl doesnt have to be ugly or desperate to do it. I wouldnt do it but to me its all good.

Hi that was my misstake though noted OK

$ammy:

@christiana
Read through my posts carefully and observe that even if you think i'm so young,i'm make more sense than your ignorant ass.I don't see any damn reason not to express myself and i really trust my instincts and have a strong feeling that this whole post is just another bored guys creative handwork.

Hey boy am so sorry for bringing my self to Ur low level of thinking, l guess l know were to express myself next time. better work to do
Re: Help Help Please: by BASETSANA(f): 11:07am On Oct 08, 2007
sylvao you nothing but a cheap lier l told you the other time you need help see,l was right
Re: Help Help Please: by sylvao2000(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2007
@BASETSANA, what again,  you hmmm take time ooo, what is your own here now? was l talking to you??. Please don't come and inffect  me with your virus ooo grin grin grin
Re: Help Help Please: by BASETSANA(f): 11:35am On Oct 08, 2007
me,infect you he he he!dont make me laugh! or you mean l,increasing your virul load which you already have!l told you you need help the other time and this your nonsense is simply proving my point!As for the so called girl who wanted your number,l pity her
that is if she does exist anyway,cause she doesnt know what shes letting herself into
Re: Help Help Please: by sylvao2000(m): 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2007
@ima1 Opinion my foot
Re: Help Help Please: by sammy6(m): 12:04am On Oct 09, 2007
@poster
Try to hide your shame small,youve been caught right in the middle of a shameful lie
Re: Help Help Please: by chistiana(f): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2007
@syl

hope u never use ur grey hair invite wahala.

@BASET

u too have met some where some place, cos i can smell trouble.

@ $ammy
hey man, at least if u cant think wit ur brain think with ur dick, pick on Syl not me Mr Ignorant.
Re: Help Help Please: by PastorSly(m): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2007
@poster make you dey collect number they go ok even from she goat grin
Re: Help Help Please: by sammy6(m): 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2007
@christiana
Check your box,i sent you a mail
Re: Help Help Please: by anney(f): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2007
this is getting more interesting, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help Help Please: by sylvao2000(m): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2007
anney:

this is getting more interesting, cheesy cheesy cheesy

this Ibadan girl what is interesting here and there now, hiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Help Help Please: by ifyalways(f): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2007
Na wao.
Re: Help Help Please: by PTBNaija(f): 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2007
Without even reading everyone's responses. You might as well just break up with your girlfriend. If you feel the need to even consider another woman. . .then you don't love your girlfriend that much. Have you ever thought about why your girlfriend can't be on the phone with you for too long though? What does your girlfriend do, and how well do you know this other girl?
Re: Help Help Please: by chistiana(f): 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2007
who be that u fat lion

donno any way cos most Ibadan babes do ve that mark
Re: Help Help Please: by angelchi(f): 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2007
na wa 4 u o. u say u no wan cheat on ur babe abi? so y u tell am say u go tink abt am n wht in heavens name r u tinking abt? n u come even give am num, she force am comot frm ur mouth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Love? / A Lady Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Lover. / What A True Boyfriend Should Do…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.