Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Does This Mean My Boss Likes Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Mean My Boss Likes Me? (1739 Views)

Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Mean My Boss Likes Me? by OMEGAJAY(m): 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2012
I had a boss that almost eat me raw everyday for not
performing my schedules of office to her satisfaction.
Any time i see her or she called me to her office i will be scared,
only for her to tell me one day that she didn't understand me that am a book to mysef
which nobody can read.
what does this mean?
Re: Does This Mean My Boss Likes Me? by Mynd44: 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2012
It means you are like a woman(no one really knows what you want)
Re: Does This Mean My Boss Likes Me? by drnoel: 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2012
find out on ur own bros. The story no complete. Watch her, always look into her eyes when she calls u 2 her office, or u pass her in the corridor. Always be nice 2 her too, great her, say hello, but please neva say anything that boarders on if she like u or not. Allow her 2 unwind herself, just give her time. If she really likes u, u will see her unfold b4 ur eyes. If u are unlucky she will come physically infront of ur colleagues 2 chat u up. It can be very thrilling I tell u, cos it happened 2 me.
Re: Does This Mean My Boss Likes Me? by Sijo01(f): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2012
Wen she yelled at u, she xpct u 2 squeez ur face, b angry &react negatively but it seems its d oda way round.
Re: Does This Mean My Boss Likes Me? by Arosa(m): 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2012
Op, it only means your boss is contemplating on letting you go. as in sack. sad
Re: Does This Mean My Boss Likes Me? by Mynd44: 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2012
^^
Everyone knows that already(except of course the OP)
Re: Does This Mean My Boss Likes Me? by ebonyvibe(f): 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2012
Men make me laugh!

How do you interprete a telling off from your boss to she fancying you?

If she doesnt like you what do you want her to do? slap you?

Men sha
Re: Does This Mean My Boss Likes Me? by Beync(f): 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2012
I dont see any sign that she wants you from what she said except there are other things she does or say to you that we dont know
It could be that you dont seem to change as to perforning you tasks well
It could be Your ways are quite obscure that no one seem to understand you
Re: Does This Mean My Boss Likes Me? by Mynd44: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2012
Start looking for a new job

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? / Yet No One Can Describe It! / Do Women Ever Look Past A Man's Physical Appearance? - An Inspiring Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.