Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,954 members, 7,852,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen (6170 Views)

US Seeking To Replace Putin With Cia-backed Regime: Madsen / ‘army Getting New Weapons To Combat B’ Haram’ / Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Afam(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2007
Kobojunkie:

@Afam, Name one of the many people who made that claim apart from you

Emeka.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2007
Who is this Emeka and why does his claiming the facts from these documents are false matter?? Why do you think that because you do not agree with the historical version of the story recorded matters much when you are yet to show anything to back up your claim that it is not so??
@Afam

[Quote]
During World War I, the British waged the Sinai and Palestine Campaign under General Allenby. At the same time, the intelligence officer T. E. Lawrence ("Lawrence of Arabia"wink was stirring up the Arab Revolt in the region. The British defeated Ottoman Turkish forces in 1917 and occupied Palestine and Syria. The land was under British military administration for the remainder of the war.

The British military administration ended starvation with the aid of food supplies from Egypt, successfully fought typhus and cholera epidemics and significantly improved the water supply to Jerusalem. They reduced corruption by paying the Arab and Jewish judges higher salaries. Communications were improved by new railway and telegraph lines.

[/quote]
I would really like to understand how every record of how General Allenby took the land is not valid but somehow your version, which you are not yet able to show, is correct??
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Iman3(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2007
@Kobojunkie

Afam is looking at the issue of land ownership from a village man's perspective grin grin In the sense that,only the indigenes are the rightful owners of the land,by that measure,only Native Americans own the land currently making up the US.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2007
Perhaps the yorubas in Nigeria should find out where Oduduwa migrated from and give the land up to the rightful owners.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2007
I-man:

@Kobojunkie

Afam is looking at the issue of land ownership from a village man's perspective grin grin In the sense that,only the indigenes are the rightful owners of the land,by that measure,only Native Americans own the land currently making up the US.

Oh BoY!!! How can one argue history with that mindset??
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Tornadoz(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2007
Haba the entire middle east belongs to Israel, from Syria to Iran.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2007
Tornadoz:

Haba the entire middle east belongs to Israel, from Syria to Iran.

Na you talk that one. The problem is that tiny stretch of land that the palestinians insist they must have . . . HOW did it become their property is the question we ask. It shouldnt be too difficult to answer abi.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Tornadoz(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2007
davidylan:

Na you talk that one. The problem is that tiny stretch of land that the palestinians insist they must have . . . HOW did it become their property is the question we ask. It shouldnt be too difficult to answer abi.

In your mind David the Palestinians must have dropped from the moon, despite independent historical facts that they've always lived there. European Jews are more middle eastern than the natives now is it? Even you with your bias knows this is against conventional wisdom.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2007
Tornadoz:

In your mind David the Palestinians must have dropped from the moon, despite independent historical facts that they've always lived there. European Jews are more middle eastern than the natives now is it? Even you with your bias knows this is against conventional wisdom.

where are these "historical facts"?
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by grafikdon: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2007
Chineke God! USA don suffer o. . . shocked They are always have 'something' to do with every evil on this planet . . . including backing up Osama on the down low so as to put the world on edge. . . grin
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2007
Tornadoz:

If you want to argue for those who have ALWAYS been in that land, it is the jews and not the palestines who were themselves foreigners.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by RichyBlacK(m): 3:29am On Oct 09, 2007
Kobojunkie:

If you want to argue for those who have ALWAYS been in that land, it is the jews and not the palestines who were themselves foreigners.

Rubbish Zionist propaganda!

You need to do better research before talking that kind of trash that the Jews/Israelis/Israelites have "ALWAYS been in that land".

I'll base my argument below on the Old Testament texts, at least Zionists agree with it, hopefully. grin

After the Israelites secured their freedom from about 400 years of slavery in Egypt, Moses led them out in what we now refer to as the Exodus. They misbehaved, were very disobedient and ungrateful to Jehovah and were punished to wander for an additional 40 years. After that Jehovah then gave them the land of Canaan: "The LORD said to Moses, "Send some men to explore the land of Canaan, which I am giving to the Israelites. From each ancestral tribe send one of its leaders."". See [Numbers 13:1, NIV]. Spies were sent by the Israelites to spy on the inhabitants of Canaan before they planned and executed an attack. See relevant chapters in Numbers and Joshua.

The land of Canaan ("an ancient term for a region approximating to present-day Israel, the West Bank, and the Gaza Strip, plus adjoining coastal lands and parts of Lebanon and Syria" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan), was initially occupied by the: Hittites, Jebusites, Amorites, Girgashites, Hivites, Arkites, Sinites, Arvadites, Zemarites and Hamathites. See [Table of Nations Genesis 10:15-19, NIV].

I hope you're aware that the Canaanites were not Jews (except you want to go into the semantics of who is a Jew?, who is an Israeli? or who is an Israelite?):
1. Ezra 9:1
After these things had been done, the leaders came to me and said, "The people of Israel, including the priests and the Levites, have not kept themselves separate from the neighboring peoples with their detestable practices, like those of the Canaanites, Hittites, Perizzites, Jebusites, Ammonites, Moabites, Egyptians and Amorites.
2. Deuteronomy 7:1
When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations—the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, seven nations larger and stronger than you- 2 and when the LORD your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally. [a] Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy. 3 Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, 4 for they will turn your sons away from following me to serve other gods, and the LORD's anger will burn against you and will quickly destroy you. 5 This is what you are to do to them: Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones, cut down their Asherah poles [b] and burn their idols in the fire. 6 For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Nobody: 3:33am On Oct 09, 2007
RichyBlacK:

You need to do better research before talking that kind of trash that the Jews/Israelis/Israelites have "ALWAYS been in that land".

And your idea of "better research" is to quote the very bible you claim is corrupted?

@ RichyBlack, where the Canaanites arab?
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Kobojunkie: 4:10am On Oct 09, 2007
Like I said earlier before someone came up with some off the topic contribution there which has nothing to do with palestine and Isreal bond. If we want to go with history, I would think we would want to stick to that and if it be the bible then maybe you start with Canaan himself , jeeeezzzz!!!

Genesis 9vs 17 _ 19 : And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.
And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan. These are the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole earth overspread.

davidylan:

And your idea of "better research" is to quote the very bible you claim is corrupted?

I am glad you also notice the back and forth in all this too @Davidlyan, grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy angry cheesy grin grin

Kobojunkie:

Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by RichyBlacK(m): 4:35am On Oct 09, 2007
Kobojunkie:

Like I said earlier before someone came up with some off the topic contribution there which has nothing to do with palestine and Isreal bond. If we want to go with history, I would think we would want to stick to that and if it be the bible then maybe you start with Canaan himself , jeeeezzzz!!!

Genesis 9vs 17 _ 19 : And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.
And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan. These are the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole earth overspread.

I am glad you also notice the back and forth in all this too @Davidlyan, grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy angry cheesy grin grin

Serious exhibition of mediocrity!

Not all descendants of Noah are Israelites!

Just because someone is mentioned in the Old Testament does not mean all his descendants are Israelites.

The Israelites are restricted to the descendants of Jacob!
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by RichyBlacK(m): 4:46am On Oct 09, 2007
davidylan:

I'm a Christian - I never said the bible is corrupted.

The point of my post was to debunk the rubbish Kobojunkie was typing - that the Jews have "ALWAYS" been on that land!

A subset of Arabs are descendants of Ham.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 09, 2007
RichyBlacK:

A subset of Arabs are descendants of Ham.

Really? Care to tell us how?

It is common knowledge that Ham is the father of modern black people and arabs are descendants of Ishmael and thus their closeness with the jews.

Spare us the headache of sifting through ur many lies.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by texazzpete(m): 7:36am On Oct 09, 2007
I Agree! The Canaanites are the real owners of the land of Israel!!
Now all we need to do is to vacate where we live as Nigerians, because these current tribes lioving in the 'Niger Area' all emigrated there. We need to find out where we came from and then go back ASAP!

RichyBlack
Thanks for solving the Niger Delta crisis. now all we need to do is to go back through history and find out who actually owned the land before the Ijaws et al got there. You're so smart!
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by RichyBlacK(m): 8:39am On Oct 09, 2007
texazzpete:

I Agree! The Canaanites are the real owners of the land of Israel!!
Now all we need to do is to vacate where we live as Nigerians, because these current tribes lioving in the 'Niger Area' all emigrated there. We need to find out where we came from and then go back ASAP!

RichyBlack
Thanks for solving the Niger Delta crisis. now all we need to do is to go back through history and find out who actually owned the land before the Ijaws et al got there. You're so smart!

@texazzpete,

The problem with you is that your uneducated ass can't tell the difference between recorded history and conjectural history. Idiot!

Good luck on finding the prior inhabitants of the Niger Delta. This fool thinks that writing (the key source of recorded history) has always been in existence. A proper slowpoke exposing his banal views.

This piece of dirt called texazzpete is just an example of a confirmed charlatan, a purveyor of mediocrity. Just shut up if your head is empty! After all, it's not a crime to be a dunce.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Afam(m): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2007
@RichyBlack,

Learn to ignore some of these people. They lie, they use multiple IDs, they hate anything islam or arab.

You cannot go far with them unless you are ready to play their dirty games of deceit, diversion and endless meaningless questions.

I advised you earlier, may be its time to revisit that advice.

Do have a good week.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Kobojunkie: 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2007
RichyBlacK:

Serious exhibition of mediocrity!

Not all descendants of Noah are Israelites!

Just because someone is mentioned in the Old Testament does not mean all his descendants are Israelites.

The Israelites are restricted to the descendants of Jacob!

me·di·oc·ri·ty (md-kr-t)
n. pl. me·di·oc·ri·ties
1. The state or quality of being mediocre.
2. Mediocre ability, achievement, or performance.
3. One that displays mediocre qualities

I am glad NOWHERE in my statement did I make such assertion which you claim there, lovely move though!!! grin
BUT AGAIN BACK TO THE QUESTION , What has the Canaanites to do with the question , Isreal and Palestine,  who occupied the land first?? Based on your move there,  the Canaanites were not even the first themselves since they only came in AFTER the FLOOD ,  we need to go back to time before the flood itself. What group lived thereshocked Heck, while we are at it, we should find the animals who lived there first( if they were back then) and give the land back to them and then things can ALL BE DANDY since we solved it all by going back to the beginning of time to find the RIGHTFUL OWNERS according to what we see in the BIBLE, Isn't that how it should go grin
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by texazzpete(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2007
RichyBlacK:

@texazzpete,

The problem with you is that your uneducated ass can't tell the difference between recorded history and conjectural history. Idiot!

Good luck on finding the prior inhabitants of the Niger Delta. This fool thinks that writing (the key source of recorded history) has always been in existence. A proper slowpoke exposing his banal views.

This piece of dirt called texazzpete is just an example of a confirmed charlatan, a purveyor of mediocrity. Just shut up if your head is empty! After all, it's not a crime to be a dunce.

Ah. 'tis a terrible day indeed when an intellectual gnat can accuse me of being uneducated. perhaps in your stupidity you feel anyone that doesn't rail against 'Zionist Plots' is a half-wit like yourself.
Am i to blame if sarcasm is wasted on you? should i waste time on a two-bit hypocritical jester like yourself, you who blithely gabble on and on about history, yet selectively apply your insignificant grasp of history?
What else can be expected from a lout that puts forward information from a conspiracy theorist website as 'independent corroboration'? What else can be expected from a pathetic hypocrite that blathered on and on about the Jewish role in African Slavery, while conveniently neglecting the far greater Arab role in slavery?
What else can be expected from a man that quotes radioislam.org as independent and unbiased evidence that the Holocaust was all a myth?

Keep reading conspiracy theory articles. You'll be lining your cap with foil soon enough while the rest of us are actually doing something worthwile with our lives.

Not a crime to be a dunce, eh? You would know, wouldn't you?
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Kobojunkie: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2007
I don't know which ticks me off the most. The jump to INSULT people or the move to claim everyone else who opposes your view is wrong. Can you not actually converse with persons different from your self like an adult?? What is with the name calling?? Zionists?? I have yet to say a single thing about Isreal that is NOT true , both conjecturally and non, but you assume that cause I do not agree with your view that AUTOMATICALLY makes me a Zionist? Look dude, regardless of which way you want to slice or dice it , recorded history does not have the canaanites as the first inhabitants of the land of PALESTINE, and conjectural history does not . So please can we get back to allowing Afam answer the accusations he leveled against me instead of you jumping in every now and then to push us off base, and sending us down paths the thread was intended to go in the first place?? Afam already did that, we need to fix that one and move
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by texazzpete(m): 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2007
Afam:

@RichyBlack,

Learn to ignore some of these people. They lie, they use multiple IDs, they hate anything islam or arab.

You cannot go far with them unless you are ready to play their dirty games of deceit, diversion and endless meaningless questions.

I advised you earlier, may be its time to revisit that advice.

Do have a good week.

Your typical 'advice' when some other idiot fights your insidious battles for you.  As for the 'hate anything islam or arab' crack, that's pretty rich coming from someone that's so blatantly anti-israeli and anti-american.
You speak about 'games of deceit and diversion'. This topic was started by YOU with the sole aim of tarnishing the image of both the US and Israel. You posted a story that even you had to know was untrue just to score a few points in your never-ending war with the west.

As a wise man once said, 'There is none so blind as those who will not see'.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Afam(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2007
@texazzpete,

I do not owe you any explanation as regards whether I am anti anything.

I am neither pro nor anti anything.

I point out issues I have with anything and there is absolutely nothing you can do about that apart from ranting your way as have always done.

I am neither an arab nor an american or israeli so basically my allegiance does not lies with any of these people.

As a Nigerian christian I see issues that are not right and point them out, unfortunately people like you equate christianity to total support for Israel regardless of what they do. God forbid the day I get down to that level you have gotten yourself into.

The Palestinians have committed atrocities just as Israel have done so why would the media play down on what Israel does while highlighting anything done by the Palestinians whi have been driven out of the lands and turned into refugees in their own lands?

You can go straight to hell with your racial and religious hatred, I certainly do not belong to such class of human beings who would hate a people based on race or religion.

Rid yourself of the hate before you try to make sense because I just see you as a completely brainwashed religious bigot.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2007
Afam:

I point out issues I have with anything and there is absolutely nothing you can do about that apart from ranting your way as have always done.

You "point out issues" by trumpeting biased oppinions from conspiracy theorists?

Afam:

As a Nigerian christian I see issues that are not right and point them out, unfortunately people like you equate christianity to total support for Israel regardless of what they do. God forbid the day I get down to that level you have gotten yourself into.

Like forever blaming the US for all the evil in the world?

Afam:

The Palestinians have committed atrocities just as Israel have done so why would the media play down on what Israel does while highlighting anything done by the Palestinians whi have been driven out of the lands and turned into refugees in their own lands?

And you have sufficient proof to show that the land belongs to the palestinians? What about Jordan? It does not belong to the palestinians?

Afam:

You can go straight to hell with your racial and religious hatred, I certainly do not belong to such class of human beings who would hate a people based on race or religion.

But you can hate people based on their oppinions?

Afam:

Rid yourself of the hate before you try to make sense because I just see you as a completely brainwashed religious bigot.

and you wouldnt consider ridding yourself of your own hate first?
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2007
Afam:

@texazzpete,

I do not owe you any explanation as regards whether I am anti anything.

I am neither pro nor anti anything.

I am neither an arab nor an american or israeli so basically my allegiance does not lies with any of these people.

uummm,  I don't think you can after all the posts you have posted so far make the claims you do as to saying you are neutral. It does not take a blind man long to see you are the one guilty of the very accusations you seem so quick to level against everyone who does not agree with you. Do you take time to actually read your own posts?? It seems you have this hatred for Isreal and all that do not see her as you do and that hatred spews over in most all your posts.

I am sorry but I have to be honest with you. Making claims do not equal stating facts and this last post of yours shows you are seriously biased in the way you view things. The media actually goes after Isreal a lot. Maybe you should try to expand on your reading. Read more newspapers and listen to more news sources,  please Stop FUMING cause we do not agree with you in this and again,  No need for the name calling!

Name calling only shows level of ignorance and to be honest, I am sick of the fuming. So far you are quick to spit back that another is making things up and somehow believe if you 'mock' the person, you somehow win the argument. This thread was about your inbox discovery of news that the Airforce refused to fly weapons to the middle east,  We started on that one and out of the blues you came back with claims that my statement that the Land of Isreal was in the hands of Britain was a lie. I countered your argument and you are YET TO SHOW PROOF that you claim has any bearing with reality but instead have continued to spew more and more hate speech against those who do not agree with you. All I ask is that you read your  own posts and maybe consider that this childish behaviour benefits no one, not even you in the long run. @Afam

Dude, your own Words BETRAY you!!!
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Afam(m): 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2007
@Kobojunkie,

Believe what you want to believe as regards hating Israel or not hating Israel, such nonsense don't have any effect on me and I will not bother to tell you whether I hate Israel or not because such useless accusations usually come from people who find it difficult to trash the issues raised.

I am so sick of your hypocrisy. You are usually the first to ask people to be objective and yet you are always subjective and your advice always go to people that do not share your views. Can you kindly stick that advice in your breast pocket? I can handle someone that is wrong but I cannot stand hypocrites.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Kobojunkie: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2007
Afam:

@Kobojunkie,

Believe what you want to believe as regards hating Israel or not hating Israel, such nonsense don't have any effect on me and I will not bother to tell you whether I hate Israel or not because such useless accusations usually come from people who find it difficult to trash the issues raised.

I am so sick of your hypocrisy. You are usually the first to ask people to be objective and yet you are always subjective and your advice always go to people that do not share your views. Can you kindly stick that advice in your breast pocket? I can handle someone that is wrong but I cannot stand hypocrites.

I challenge you, infact I DARE You to show me how you came about me being the HYpocrite in this case @Afam , Be man enough to actually BACKUP at least one of your accusations this time around. How did you arrive at me being the hypocrite in this case and not you ?? @Afam I DARE YOU!!
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2007
Kobojunkie:

I challenge you, infact I DARE You to show me how you came about me being the HYpocrite in this case @Afam , Be man enough to actually BACKUP at least one of your accusations this time around. How did you arrive at me being the hypocrite in this case and not you ?? @Afam I DARE YOU!!

you are actually asking Afam for anything like "proof"? Wait until pigs fly.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Kobojunkie: 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2007
I am trying to cause him to maybe think in this case. He might figure out that he has been the one throwing insults at everyone who did not agree with his stand. I find it hard to believe there are adults out there who actually throw tantrums when people do not see things as they do. uggh!!! the thought gives me the heebie-jeebies too! Reminds me of people who cry out that we all love each other but at the same time demand that those who do not subscribe to the same ideology as they do be put down.

uuggggghhh!!!
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by naijaking1: 2:15am On Oct 10, 2007
We can trade insults and innuendos or simply discuss the issue with maturity. I'll prefer to discuss and learn.

Thanks to Texazzpete, Afam, Rickyblack, and of course Debosky for informative, but not totally agreeable contributions.

Insults are not usually part of civilized debates, watched the presidential debates lately?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Meal For Lagos Pupils / Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. / PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.