Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,062 members, 7,852,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen (6173 Views)

US Seeking To Replace Putin With Cia-backed Regime: Madsen / ‘army Getting New Weapons To Combat B’ Haram’ / Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by naijaking1: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2007
@all
Thanks for the follow-up. I had to work, not as lucky as Kobojunkie to have constant net access.

The post I made last night was after listening to National Public Radio news, analysis, and commentary on FM 93.9 here in NYC, they made reference to the NYT article I posted. You can listen to past NPR programs by going to their website.

The point, and I agree is not that Israel does not have a right to bomb Syria as needed, they do since they are 'still' at war. The intrigue- or conspiracy theory, depending on which side of the arguement you're on is that the bombing was supposed to have been cordinated with White House Neo-conservatives, headed by Dick Cheney.

I heard that the Syrian bombing by Israel was supposed to be cordinated with an Iranian attack by the US.
We all know that these Neo-cons don't believe in diplomacy with inferior members of the axis of evil.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by naijaking1: 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2007
@kobokunkie

You make a good point about retaining lands won as a result of war conquest, it has always been the case. Unfortunately, unless the vanquished is totally subdued, they always resort to counter-measures to retake their land. The result seems to be perpertual instability.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Kobojunkie: 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2007
ocho cinco:

LOL.

Due to your reaction, I have undergone a Damascene conversion cheesy

uummm, what in the world are you talking about now I asked you a question and was hoping for an answer.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Kobojunkie: 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2007
naijaking1:

@all
Thanks for the follow-up. I had to work, not as lucky as Kobojunkie to have constant net access.

The post I made last night was after listening to National Public Radio news, analysis, and commentary on FM 93.9 here in NYC, they made reference to the NYT article I posted. You can listen to past NPR programs by going to their website.

The point, and I agree is not that Israel does not have a right to bomb Syria as needed, they do since they are 'still' at war. The intrigue- or conspiracy theory, depending on which side of the arguement you're on is that the bombing was supposed to have been cordinated with White House Neo-conservatives, headed by Dick Cheney.

I heard that the Syrian bombing by Israel was supposed to be cordinated with an Iranian attack by the US.
We all know that these Neo-cons don't believe in diplomacy with inferior members of the axis of evil.

I did not read that at all in the article you posted yesterday at all. You mean you heard it but it was not even published at all?? The Iranian government was recently in America, did they know of this?? You mean all this time we have been talking of BOMB BOMB BOMB IRAN, bombing Iran is still a new idea??  I am still lost here. I read the article and it said nothing of such. I watched CNN and the news networks and made sure to back track incase I missed something in the past days and still nothing on such .

I have searched for some but I have not been able to find much more than past news on this like

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6376639.stm

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/cont/node/3432

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO505A.html

Israel's Syria 'raid' remains a mystery

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6991718.stm
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by naijaking1: 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2007
@Davidlyn

You're right about Israel bombing Syria, I admire and support Israel's attempts to survive in a sea of hostile neighbors.

However, if US -bogged down in Iraq, is seen as cordinating attacks with Israel on Arab countries, then you can't predict the extent of such an encounter.

Infact, the people who accurately predicted the current quagmire in Iraq, are also predicting even more dire consequences for Israel and US.

@Debosky
Hearing your input is like a breath of fresh air, or suddenly seeing the light.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by naijaking1: 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2007
@kobojunkie
Israel bombing Syria could not have made any news, the intrigue, like I said was the 'supposed' cordination and association with an intended strike on Iran by US.

Unfortunately, I can't put any devilish and poorly planned military strike above the draft dodging Dick Cheney, and his fellow neo-con.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2007
naijaking1:

However, if US -bogged down in Iraq, is seen as cordinating attacks with Israel on Arab countries, then you can't predict the extent of such an encounter.

the idea that the US is in cahoots with Isreal over attacks on arab countries exists only in the mind of deluded arabs and those who prefer to dwell in the realms of conjecture and conspiracy theories. Wake up to reality.

Syria is in league with Iran in their quest to destroy Isreal and yet they cry blood and tears about US interference. . . .
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Kobojunkie: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2007
Here is one you might want to read @NaijaKing

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=3695889
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by naijaking1: 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2007
If you believe what Bush says, then I have a plot of land for you in a FL swamp!

I remember very clearly how many times he denied planning to attack Iraq, then he shifted onus for prevention of attack on Saddam, just as he is shifting it to Iran's stoppage of all nuclear activity.

Same line, same story all the time.

I wish I could believe him, but the truth is that no sane person should.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Afam(m): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2007
naijaking1:

If you believe what Bush says, then I have a plot of land for you in a FL swamp!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Life is good. The movie continues, the world is watching and waiting. Thank God 2008 is just around the corner.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2007
Calling bush a liar does not a point make though @NaijaKing , 

Do you mean I should take the words of the other side which I am yet to see much proof of instead?? There are two sides involved here. It is not about believing what one side says but about making claims and backing them up with some proof of some sort or accepting that you give me no other choice but to disbelieve your claim and throw it away.

It is sort of same with the Syria-Isreal issue. Isreal claims it bombed and Syria confirms that it did but Syria is yet to show that it was an abandoned Warehouse and we have no proof at all so the world is waiting for syria to prove it's case here.

I am sorry but that is usually how it works. I do not have any thing against both sides but I like it when claims are backed with proof that I can at least study and research on my own . Bush ain't perfect but I don't necessary think that makes him more a liar than you or I or the other side in this case or anyone else.  grin

Come on!!! Do you go around picking sides like that ?? I don't think that ever works. I can understand that you may have qualms with the man but that is fine BUT STILL that does not mean he is lying in this case and I am still waiting for the posts to show where this information you claim you heard on the radio was published for all.

I will do you one, how about we take a bet here , You say he is planning to attack Iran , hhmm, actually that plans has been in place for years now if I remember. Anyways, if he does not attack, how much are you willing to pay ??
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Iman3(m): 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2007
naijaking1:

Unfortunately, I can't put any devilish and poorly planned military strike above the draft dodging Dick Cheney, and his fellow neo-con.

Dick Cheney is not even a neo-con,there should be a ban on people brandishing terms they don't understand grin grin

How do you know a military strike is devilish and poorly planned when you lack details about it? Absence of facts doesn't seem to deter people from drawing conclusions.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by naijaking1: 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2007
@I-man
If you don't know that Dick Cheney, Rumsfeld, and the disgraced former World Bank President---Paul Wolfowitz passed through the same famed University of Chicago professor who preached, taught, and spread neo-conservative foreign policy philosophy; then you're not upto date.

@Kobojunkie
While there is no guarantee that Bush is lying this time around, but given past experiences with this man, I'm more likely to disbelieve him, especially when it comes to military matters that would enhance his political standing with his neo-con. base

Yea, I'll  take you on in this bet, the problem is that we have till the end of Bush's era for result.

I try not to be labelled, but given the experience of these few years, I cannot help, but distrust the Bush administration.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Iman3(m): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2007
naijaking1:

@I-man
If you don't know that Dick Cheney, Rumsfeld, and the disgraced former World Bank President---Paul Wolfowitz passed through the same famed University of Chicago professor who preached, taught, and spread neo-conservative foreign policy philosophy; then you're not upto date.

Stop trying to hide your ignorance.So all students of the said Professor are neo-conservatives? Neither Cheney or Rumsfeld are even neo-conservatives.Only Wolfowitz fits that description.

Make una no dey use terms una no understand.

PS:A neo-con is someone who is leftist in general but hawkish or right-wing in foreign policy.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by naijaking1: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2007
@I-man

There is no need to get so hung up on the simple definition of neo-consevatism.
The bigger picture is to see who has been mostly influenced by this political philosphy in this administration, and their potential to start another poorly planned war.

Once again, Dick Cheney represents neo-con. philosophy as never seen in the VP office before.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Iman3(m): 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2007
@naijaking

That someone might be influenced by an ideology doesn't necessarily mean he subscribes to it.Dick Cheney,Bush,Rumsfeld and Rice are all traditional conservatives.Wolfowitz,Scooter Libby,Douglas Feith and Robert Pearle are neo-cons.

Cheney doesn't subscribe to the neo-con philosophy.There is nothing inherently wrong in neo-conservatism,the accusation is that it is too idealistic and divorced from reality.Neo-cons think America should promote democracy in the Middle-East,by force if neccesary.Traditional conservatives think US military might should be used to pursue US national interests even if such interests mean promoting friendly dictatorships.That is the difference between Cheney and Wolfowitz.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Iman3(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2007
naijaking1:

I try not to be labelled, but given the experience of these few years, I cannot help, but distrust the Bush administration.

We have been through this debate before.What claims did the Bush Adminstration make about Iraq that the Clinton Adminstration didn't make?

PS:Did you guys hear Ramzi Yousef now claims to be a Christian? grin http://www.drudgereport.com/flash6.htm
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2007
naijaking1:

@I-man

@Kobojunkie
While there is no guarantee that Bush is lying this time around, but given past experiences with this man, I'm more likely to disbelieve him, especially when it comes to military matters that would enhance his political standing with his neo-con. base

Yea, I'll  take you on in this bet, the problem is that we have till the end of Bush's era for result.

Here's my take on this whole. Since the very beginning of mankind, people have always been at loggerheads with each other when it comes to these sort of things. I personally do not have anything against the man or the man before him or the man or woman that will come after him. Fact remains, no matter who is on the seat, people will always LABEL one way or another, even when the man does so much good, we humans will almost always focus on the fault when we can. But that does not make this man any less trustworthy than the man before him or the woman after him.  He is in charge, when he steps down the next person will face exactly the same thing. Even Jesus had opponents who hated him so much so that they put him to death for it. To me that is all what humans can and do if given the chance.

But back to this same, just cause lagbaja says A stole the meat does not mean A stole the meat. So Cheney is more hardline than you would want him to be who cares?? He has a right to rule as he wants to, it's his legacy in the end. Fact remains though that there has been not one solid evidence to show that this so called INTENDED strike was ever to take place as rumoured and I am sorry, but not everyone goes around believing what people say. I need some backup of the story before I can be convinced it ever even happened.

About the bet, I am not going anywhere, I say you pay up $1000 if the man NEVER actually attacks IRAN, I need the money too.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Kobojunkie: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2007
I-man:

We have been through this debate before.What claims did the Bush Adminstration make about Iraq that the Clinton Adminstration didn't make?

PS:Did you guys hear Ramzi Yousef now claims to be a Christian? grin http://www.drudgereport.com/flash6.htm

WOW,  He should thank God that I am not the God of the Christians,   cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2007
the islamic definition of "neo-con" is simple - anyone who supports Isreal especially with military might.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by naijaking1: 12:37am On Oct 12, 2007
davidylan:

the islamic definition of "neo-con" is simple - anyone who supports Isreal especially with military might.

Thanks man!

Shows that the definition of neo-con. is not 100% what I-man said it was.

Again, the definition is simply academical. The reality: when you have all the defined and labelled neo-cons working for Cheney and making policy statements, you still wonder whether Cheney is a neo-con or not?

Don't want to be stuck on definitions, just look at the the outcome.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by naijaking1: 12:43am On Oct 12, 2007
Kobojunkie:

About the bet, I am not going anywhere, I say you pay up $1000 if the man NEVER actually attacks IRAN, I need the money too.

Dude, that a lot of money! Do you know how many hours I have to work to make that much?

However, my concern has nothing to do with validity of my position. Whenever issue start as rumors, history has shown that there are always some elements of truth to it.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Kobojunkie: 2:35am On Oct 12, 2007
naijaking1:

Dude, that a lot of money! Do you know how many hours I have to work to make that much?

However, my concern has nothing to do with validity of my position. Whenever issue start as rumors, history has shown that there are always some elements of truth to it.

Dude?? Your mama no tell you say spreading rumours is an expensive game?? What history has shown is that not all rumours are based on facts and some rumours cause more harm than good if care is not taken. That is what happened to your hausa women for naija this week wey, based on rumours refused to vaccinate their kids grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy. Look at what rumours have done to AFRICA, we are still battling small pox, polio, and so many other diseases cause we keep listening to lies upon lies told to us by rumour mongers while the western world have moved on to tackling more important diseases smiley) grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy LEAVE RUMOURS AND RUMOURS WILL LEAVE YOU, in the mean time, I am still on the bet being $1000 and you have about a year to make BUSH attack Iran grin
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by naijaking1: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2007
@kobojunkie
Don't run with this $1000 thing. I told you that my unwillingness to accept it has no bearing on my position. There're many reasons people don't bet/wager/gamble---- religious, personal, or even economical, but that's besides the point.

The issue under discussion here is not a mere rumor, otherwise, we would not have had varied interpretations from the left and right of the media on this topic.

Also recalling Dick Cheney's past behaviours are not rumors, they are well documented. So, please don't go off on the rumor thing. I can understand if you're disappointed in my inability to wager $1000 with you, but that's got nothing to do with my position.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Kobojunkie: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2007
naijaking1:

@kobojunkie
Don't run with this $1000 thing. I told you that my unwillingness to accept it has no bearing on my position. There're many reasons people don't bet/wager/gamble---- religious, personal, or even economical, but that's besides the point.

The issue under discussion here is not a mere rumor, otherwise, we would not have had varied interpretations from the left and right of the media on this topic.

Also recalling Dick Cheney's past behaviours are not rumors, they are well documented. So, please don't go off on the rumor thing. I can understand if you're disappointed in my inability to wager $1000 with you, but that's got nothing to do with my position.

Here is my understanding of your position. You claim it was supposed to happen and suppose these men said it would. On the other hand, these men have come out to say it was all nothing but rumour. No single person has in tha tlast couple of weeks come out on national tv to say or claim it was true. Now where I stand in all this is, there are two sides to the story. Which side is right?? I bet the side that claims those claims are factual are wrong in this case and I am willing to bet on it. simple!! About cheney, Cheney has always had a hard line approach from the very beginning, he has not always gotten his way all the time though. Just cause Cheney suggests is not same as it was to be done and again, no single article apart from the very first one which started this thread has been shown to support such a situation.

so again, I like to consider both sides in this and I am sorry but this is all still hear say and nothing more. Ahmadinnejad was in the country about 2 weeks ago. Right about the same time the attacks in Syria by Isreal took place. I am sure America knew of his coming long before then. Are you sure this claim is not just another RUMOUR in the mill??

I mean think of it. America is involved in talks with Russia on missile defense issues, even while it is planning to attack Iran first??
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071012/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_russia
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Kobojunkie: 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2007
Infact, you know what I think?? I think all persons who are in the business of spreading rumours and trying to predict future should be FORCED to put down some money where for such claims being made. That way we get less people coming up with conspiracy theories and more people basing their claims on fact and maybe even more learning to shut up and see where things go for real.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2007
UPDATE
=======

Military explains nuclear weapon mistake

By PAULINE JELINEK, Associated Press Writer
36 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - In its first explicit confirmation that six nuclear-armed missiles were erroneously flown from an air base in North Dakota to a base in Louisiana in late August, the Air Force on Friday called the episode an "unacceptable mistake" — of a sort that had never happened before.

ADVERTISEMENT

"We are making all appropriate changes to ensure this has a minimal chance of ever happening again," Air Force Secretary Michael W. Wynne told reporters.

He spoke at a Pentagon news conference after Defense Secretary Robert Gates was briefed on the results of the Air Force's investigation into the Aug. 29-30 incident — one of the worst known breaches of nuclear weapons handling procedures in decades.

Appearing with Wynne was Maj. Gen. Richard Newton, the Air Force deputy chief of staff for operations, who attributed the episode to an "unprecedented string of procedural errors" beginning with a failure by airmen to conduct a required inspection of the missiles before they were loaded aboard the B-52 bomber that flew from Minot Air Force Base, N.D., to Barksdale Air Force Base, La.

"This was a failure to follow procedures — procedures that have proven to be sound," Newton said.

A six-week Air Force investigation found fault with several officers, who have been relieved of duty, Newton said. He said the 5th Bomb Group commander at Minot was relieved of command, among others. Newton did not name them.

Newton said the 5th Bomb Wing, which operates the B-52 has been "decertified from its wartime mission."

He added that the August incident was isolated but a result of a problem at those two air bases.

"There has been an erosion of adherence to weapons handling standards at Minot Air Force Base and Barksdale Air Force Base," Newton said.

After arriving at Barksdale, the B-52 sat on a runway for hours with the missiles before the breach was known — meaning a total of 36 hours passed before the missiles were properly secured, officials have said.

The Air Combat Command ordered a command-wide stand-down — instituted base by base and completed Sept. 14 — to set aside time for personnel to review procedures, officials said.

The incident was so serious that it required President Bush and Gates to be quickly informed.

Wynne prefaced his remarks about the B-52 incident by saying that in publicly confirming that nuclear weapons were involved he had authorized a one-time exception to U.S. policy, which states that the location of nuclear weapons will never be confirmed publicly. He said he made this exception because of the seriousness of the episode and its importance to the nation.

The weapons involved were the Advanced Cruise Missile, a "stealth" weapon developed in the 1980s with the ability to evade detection by Soviet radars. The Air Force said in March that it had decided to retire the Advanced Cruise Missile fleet soon, and officials said after the breach that the missiles were being flown to Barksdale for decommissioning but were supposed to be disarmed.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Afam(m): 4:07am On Oct 20, 2007
Kobojunkie:

"This was a failure to follow procedures — procedures that have proven to be sound," Newton said.

A six-week Air Force investigation found fault with several officers, who have been relieved of duty, Newton said. He said the 5th Bomb Group commander at Minot was relieved of command, among others. Newton did not name them.

Newton said the 5th Bomb Wing, which operates the B-52 has been "decertified from its wartime mission."

He added that the August incident was isolated but a result of a problem at those two air bases.

"There has been an erosion of adherence to weapons handling standards at Minot Air Force Base and Barksdale Air Force Base," Newton said.

After arriving at Barksdale, the B-52 sat on a runway for hours with the missiles before the breach was known — meaning a total of 36 hours passed before the missiles were properly secured, officials have said.

Of course, someone must take the blame, the several officers that have been relieved of their jobs deserve to be relieved of their jobs, I am sure they are aware of the implications of what I firmly believe to be an internal revolt according to the very first thread.

So, the August incident was isolated but a result of a problem at those 2 air bases.

Considering the fact that issues pertaining to nuclear weapons are very serious and deserve all security checks, precautions and verifications trying to explain away the incident is an effort in futility because even the pilot that flew the plane would want to confirm what was loaded on the plane before take off especially when one is talking nuclear weapons here.

The US government have tried their best in trying to explain this but they need better damage control experts in this area.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 20, 2007
Afam:

Considering the fact that issues pertaining to nuclear weapons are very serious and deserve all security checks, precautions and verifications trying to explain away the incident is an effort in futility because even the pilot that flew the plane would want to confirm what was loaded on the plane before take off especially when one is talking nuclear weapons here.

The US government have tried their best in trying to explain this but they need better damage control experts in this area.

lol you'd be tempted to think your own country was any better. How long ago were the bombs in your armoury at Ikeja going off like firecrackers?
Why do the words stones, glass and houses come to mind when i read the above piece?
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Afam(m): 4:31am On Oct 20, 2007
Focus on the issue or take a hike.

I would allow you to divert attention to Nigeria as you are clearly lost on the real issue.

Meanwhile, did you take permission from your mentor before posting this?

make sure your response makes sense because sub standard comments from you will be effortlessly ignored.
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 20, 2007
Afam:

Focus on the issue or take a hike.

I would allow you to divert attention to Nigeria as you are clearly lost on the real issue.

Meanwhile, did you take permission from your mentor before posting this?

make sure your response makes sense because sub standard comments from you will be effortlessly ignored.

There must be an anger management counselor you can see in Lagos. You need help seriously. grin
Is this the way you react to ur wife at home?
Re: Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen by Afam(m): 4:49am On Oct 20, 2007
davidylan:

Is this the way you react to your wife at home?

Is this how you insult your father at home?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Financial Crisis Solution: Print More Money? / Boko Haram Members Are Trained In Algeria And Afghanistan? / I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.