Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Google Adsense On Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense On Blog (812 Views)

Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / At Last , Am Qualified To Apply For Adsense On My Blog But What Next? / Google Adsense On Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense On Blog by kerenti(m): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2007
Pls can someone tell me how to get google advertisements on my blog and how to get paid per click(ppc) from this adverts(google adsense in short)?
Re: Google Adsense On Blog by akanze: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2007
Hi kerenti,

It is very simple and easy.

When you are posting an article on your blog, after posting it, watch the message that shows, if you see something like "Adsense", click on it and apply for it. Google will take a look at your blog and if it is accepted, you will receive an email from google that your blog has got an AD!

But if you have a site, (a paid domain and hosting account), just go to www.google.com/adsense to apply and that it is.

Good luck, if you have an question or comment, do not endeavour to ask.
Re: Google Adsense On Blog by akanze: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2007
Hi kerenti,

It is very simple and easy.

When you are posting an article on your blog, after posting it, watch the message that shows, if you see something like "Adsense", click on it and apply for it. Google will take a look at your blog and if it is accepted, you will receive an email from google that your blog has got an AD!

But if you have a site, (a paid domain and hosting account), just go to www.google.com/adsense to apply and that it is.

Good luck, if you have an question or comment, do not endeavour to ask.
Re: Google Adsense On Blog by akanze: 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2007
Please I did not post this reply message twice, it was an error from my server.

Hope you guys understand?
Re: Google Adsense On Blog by kerenti(m): 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2007
@akanze
Thanks for the reply,i'll try and do what you just said as soon as I'm satisfied with my blog.But then,you have only answered one out of the two questions i asked, how do i get paid per click on the ads by google on my blog?Also,do you have any clue on how i can make google send ads with high pay per click money to my blog?Your response or response from any nairaland member will be appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Plz: I Want The Least Web-host Company In Nigeria: With Minimum Price / Get Lan (local Area Network) And Wan (configuration) For The Cheapest Price / Please Add Your Web Design Portfolio Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.