Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram (19861 Views)

Madalla Blast: Detained Suspect Escapes / Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site / Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by DanKan0: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2012
@Sheguy

Remember Timipre Sylvia governor Bayelsa? threatning to bring out Boko Haram for Mr Fisherman Ebele Jonathan?

add 2+2 Nigerians. Fresh air 2012 #occupynigeria  cool
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by Beaf: 10:07am On Jan 10, 2012
freegaza:

@Efisher If you want to see faces of boko haram check france24 they have been showing the video and picture of Abubakar shekau since last 3 days

See who is supporting the occupy protestS! Thank God the real backers of the protests are revealling themselves without any pressure, oil marketers, politicians and boko haram.

He also said as untrue claims that they are going to attack protesters, saying it is false as they are in total support of the peoples’ struggle and behind the Nigerian people.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2012
Just like muslims all over the world are divided. . .into the shia and the sunni. . .

Boko haram is also divided into several fractions. . .

All having that common goal but different means. . .
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by Beaf: 10:09am On Jan 10, 2012
We can safely begin to point fingers at NL members as boko haram members.
Maybe somebody will tell us next, that the suicide bombers only wanted to play with children and only exploded by mistake. angry angry angry angry
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by DanKan0: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2012
@Papabrowne

If you want to believe its muslim v Xtian feel free. I'm sure you are a big man capable of thinking critically.  cool
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2012
Here comes conspiracy theories
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by freegaza(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2012
this statement is not from boko haram.this media house is so useless that they take rumours created in facebook to publish
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by Cogent: 10:12am On Jan 10, 2012
[size=15pt]Nigerians.
The way people are vehemently saying the statement is a lie makes it seem as if they want to implicate Northerners by all means.
Boko Haram are not the ones carrying out all the bombings, if you like o, deceive yourself that it is not true, if you like close your ears so you don't hear the truth.
Whether you like it or not, Boko Haram is just something people who want to divide Nigeria are hiding behind.
At first, they tried to make it look as if it was a religious war, when Christians didn't retaliate, they turned it to war between Hausas and Igbos, trying ever so desperately to split the country[/size]
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by asoebi(m): 10:13am On Jan 10, 2012
Before it was islamization, But now it is self defense so which are we to believe
Chei naija is in deep shi.t and i weep for my dear country 9IGERIA
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by sheyguy: 10:15am On Jan 10, 2012
kpogede77:

New strategy to deceive the people, all northern Muslims are BH

No one shld fall for the tricks or baits of calling all northern muslim BH.
Some hardcore  NDtans here like beaf and kpogede knows it is likely MEND and by extension the pple of Delta state av been drawn into the battle with an unkown enemy per se.
Beaf and co knows their main option now is to  keep the options of attackers up north wide open.
The NDtans always beat their chest here, now i want to see what they do.
To the igbos, i say keep giving it a silent reply,  no one can accuse u guys of Nada as long as u don't make noise.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by Beaf: 10:19am On Jan 10, 2012
aso ebi:

Before it was islamization, But now it is self defense so which are we to believe
Chei naija is in deep shi.t and i weep for my dear country 9IGERIA

Exactly! They wanted Nigeria to become a sharia country, now some fools are chatting shiit here as if they are members of boko haram (you never know!).
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by DanKan0: 10:19am On Jan 10, 2012
@Cogent Let them implicate northenrs. Let them pretend Northenrs and mosques haven't equally been bombed + attacked. I dey laugh at its muslim - Xtian. Tommorow Hausa-Igbo. Day after that Hausa v Igbo/Yoruba. Funiest thing is Maiduguri aint even a 'core' Hausa state.

I dey laugh o. Most can see past it though so :p

Shine your eyes well Nigerians.  cool
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 10, 2012
Lets be honest.

Who is really very very interested in the split of Nigeria ?

Are they local ? Are they foreign ?

Is there any link/meetings/sponsorship between the local and the foreign ?

Is Boko Haram Hijacked ?
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by jmaine: 10:24am On Jan 10, 2012
Whoever believes this Boko haram shyte deserves pity . . . there is clearly a sinister move we are yet to see . . . the same eediot who swiftly claimed responsibility suddenly now want's to back track . . May constant misfortune visit them  
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by ibidapko(m): 10:31am On Jan 10, 2012
Bull shit! National Accord Newspaper - 'We didn't bomb Madalla church -Boko Haram' Nairalanders dont believe the publication. Its just another conscience washing ploy by well meaning northern elites to further confuse the perception we already have on the Boko. Haram.
Dont be surprised if the next headline you see on the newspaper will read : "GEJ LINKED TO BOKO HARAM"
"BUHARI TIPPED TO BE NEXT CAN PRESIDENT" Nigerians please dont believe all u read!
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by kelvincoll(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2012
We know there are factions in the Boko Haram. We have been presented with at least 3 spokespersons claiming to speak for your group

On Point! they shouldnt hide there face and talk if they re innocent of these accusations. Lives and properties are lost each now and then, all credited to the boko haram sect if they know for sure they re clean they should atlist come out to defend their group as well as assist in fishing out the impersonators.

Leave Story abeg
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by laidback(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2012
bullshit!!!
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by unikbabe: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2012
9ja pple shine ur eyes.oyinbo want 2 divide our country.dey're sponsoring terrorist acts as an xcuse 2 occupy 9ja as dey did in iraq,afghanistan n others.remember d precedence
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by asoebi(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2012
@Cogent Let them implicate northenrs. Let them pretend Northenrs and mosques haven't equally been bombed + attacked. I dey laugh at its muslim - Xtian. Tommorow Hausa-Igbo. Day after that Hausa v Igbo/Yoruba. Funiest thing is Maiduguri aint even a 'core' Hausa state.

I dey laugh o. Most can see past it though so :p

Shine your eyes well Nigerians.  Cool

Yes we will continue to implicate northerners, until you yourselves are willing to to unveil them yourselves cos i am very sure u know them and they know you.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by Cogent: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2012
ibidapko:

Bull poo!  National Accord Newspaper - 'We didn't bomb Madalla church -Boko Haram' Nairalanders  dont believe the publication. Its just another conscience washing ploy by well meaning northern elites to further confuse the perception we already have on the Boko.  Haram.
Dont be surprised  if the  next headline you see on  the newspaper  will read  : "GEJ  LINKED TO BOKO HARAM"  
"BUHARI TIPPED TO BE NEXT CAN PRESIDENT"  Nigerians please dont believe all u read!
^^^If we shouldn't believe all we read, why should we believe what you wrote for us to read? Did you provide proof that the publication was false or did you just came to make empty speculation?
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by gaddafe(m): 10:42am On Jan 10, 2012
Why the sudden confession? Was the church in madalla bombed yesterday? If this confession had came earlier, perhaps the mass movement of northerners from the south and the killing of some hausas yesterday in benin would have been avoided. I smell a rat here. Something is not adding up. Did BH not claim responsibility for the attack? Why the sudden change of confession?
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by DanKan0: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2012
@ aso ebi

Continue implication as long as its jus that o cool
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by beamed: 10:45am On Jan 10, 2012
Why not come out ealier than this to deny this allegation. It's a bit late for me to believe.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by unrattled: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2012
Rubbish report.

Go tell it to the birds.
This story has been on facebook since and has been soundly and roundly refuted.

Bloo.dy faacking lie.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by olaezebala: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2012
unikbabe:

9ja pple shine your eyes.oyinbo want 2 divide our country.dey're sponsoring terrorist acts as an xcuse 2 occupy 9ja as dey did in iraq,afghanistan n others.remember d precedence
Gbam. This is the truth that we fail to see.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by Onyocha: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2012
[b]i think with this confession we are only being thrown deeper into darkness and obscurity.

there are now many theories one could think of:

1.) Boko Haram is a name being used by different people to spill violence and set a clash between muslims and christians and a north/south divide.

2.) boko haram is innocent of targeting innocent people and the government agents tried to demonize them.

3.) the west have finally realized the difficulty in dividing nigeria and they are backing off their attempts to lay waste to the country and innocent lives.

4.) boko haram has realized that they can only win the fight against the government if they have the people to back them.so they are now claiming to be practicing the Islamic guidelines and rules of engagement in not targeting civilians and innocent people.

5.) the press release is fabricated and aimed at fueling the protest against fuel subsidy removal and the government.

6.) boko haram is the first phase of the plan,the west still has more evil plans to come and be executed in Nigeria.so Nigerians be careful!

7.) there is disagreement between boko haram local members and their backers within nigeria or outside nigeria.so boko haram is going back to their senses.

if you ask me what i personally think? i would tell you it is hard to clearly see the picture.but i have a deep feeling within me that boko haram or the acts of terrorism we have witnessed in the north have backing from foreign powers especially the USA that predicted the doom of Nigeria in 2015.boko haram is not a simple movement or terror cell.there are major intelligence bodies who mastermind their activities as obvious from the way they operate.what has even made it more complicated is the obscurity in which they operate and their objectives.as in,even northerners have denied them support.so what is boko haram fighting for and for who?[/b]
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by UcLloyd: 11:07am On Jan 10, 2012
all of u saying yay are worse than bh, why did it take them this long to disclaim¿ this rubbish.they are responsible, they didn't anticipate a return attack in their Muslim brothers, wake up people, Muslims love to kill Christians
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by prodam(m): 11:14am On Jan 10, 2012
As I have always said and I still uphold:

THE MEDIA HAS DONE MORE HARM THAN GOOD IN TACKLING THE PROBLEMS OF OUR NATION

the reason for all this argument ensued among nairalanders is as a result of misinformation and difference in informatiin
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by ziccoit: 11:20am On Jan 10, 2012
I said this yesterday on this forum when I engaged a nlander. The people on ground have explained the nature of the problem;
1. Police started this the way they usually murder Nigerians because of N20, BH violently reacted they didn't stoically take it and siddon de look

2. Police fought back and in event extra-judicially murdered many members of BH including its leader
3. They retreated only to come back feeding the police with more than they can chew. This is where PDP members take over.

4. PDP members now joined by the external forces is now making a purely political problem looks religious and ethnic.

What is the gain? I believe you can all guess right.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by JaaizTech: 11:27am On Jan 10, 2012
I have said it before that the acts of the xmas day bombing went contrary to the direction of Boko-Haram activities; it didn't serve their goal any good rather it served the goal of those who need to further blacklist the north, and pave the way for the dissolution of Nigeria; I have always said that the North understands and realises that without Nigeria she is nothing alone, and as a result the north will never tread the path of dissolution.
The grudge Boko-Haram has with govt. is with the killing of her leader (which I think was illegal but just) and the destruction of their mosque, hence they have mainly targeted the Police and Military in the states in which they were attacked, they could have directed those efforts essentially to churches but they chose the harder option: "Military & Police"; However, govt. must do everything it can to nip the issue of Boko-Haram in the bud and also recognise that there are other forces in the mix too; Boko-Haram members as I reliably gathered from an intelligence officer are former Mujahids that fought in Afghanistan, Yemen, Sudan, Somalia etc, after they returned home they formed an organisation to continue to preach their ideology and govt. was aware of this, in fact it is popularly acknowledged that Muhammad Yusuf was the most non-violent of the top hierachy of boko-Haram, and they have arabs, chadians, Nigeriens whom don't give a hoot about Nigeria in their mix.
I am now of the opinion that FG should negotiate with them, and keep a keen watch over their activities, plant spies in their mix; this is the only way forward I fear, these are a people whom have fought American soldiers to a stand still, that white-house is now silently in dialogue with Taliban
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by ayusman16(m): 11:29am On Jan 10, 2012
BH members have chickened out now that they have realized that other regions have woken up and are ready to fight. What of all the people caught? Are they igbos? All sudden we wake up only to see 3 igbos being accused of attacking fellow Chrisrians. Make una no believe all these poo.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by othenok(f): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2012
Me thinks our dear GEJ knows something about this BK rubbish. I kinda believe wat they said. A friend caught between crossfire said they were told 2 run along by the BKmities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc / Zamfara APC: Crisis Looms As Yari, Marafa Rejects Matawalle As Leader / APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.