Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram (19859 Views)

Madalla Blast: Detained Suspect Escapes / Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site / Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by moshoodn(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2012
I thought this same guy came out saying they bombed madalla!
Never believe a terrorist especially a Northerner. Double standards!
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by Caseless: 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2012
all i know is dat GOD made no mistake by using lord lugard 2 amalgamate nigeria. we've seen countries more closer than the south is from the north,but they are never together as one nation, so, the north and south thing in nigeria is designed by GOD. and if GOD had wanted this country 2 be homogenous in religion i.e islam or xtain, we all know it wil not take a second 2 do that. Our fast growing population is a source of worry 2 d west and the u.s, so they're trying all they can 2 cause civil war and u know we will give crude in exchange of weapons they will give us to fight ourselves. wakeup 9ja poeple
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by supaeagles(m): 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2012
in fact a chicken was stolen from my mama's fridge today and when she asked the houseboy he said it was boko boyz!!
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by Caseless: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2012
Why areu people saying all this? who among u tink BH is afraid of how u feel? wke up and face reality, beside,GEJ defended MEND after the october 1st bombing. wat of dat bomblast tha killed 14 people in PH? wat about d blast that killed 6 in akwa ibom state? wakeup,people
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by Akiika: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2012
I have always had my reservation about BH been responsible for all the spate of bombings. These are bunch of stupid illiterates that are not intelligent enough to make and detonate bomb successfully. The terror politicians should be brought to book.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by Kapardanie(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2012
SOJA BOYS! Where are you?It doesnt matter who did it , Clear these fucking civilian in power and save the nation before its too late!we are tired.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2012
<sigh> These people are so predictable.

This is how u know the Boko haramites are just political tools and not religious soldiers as they make themselves out to be.
Their sponsors have seen that there is no point in going against people now because now everyone seems to be against the government, which they want.

So now they want to form "we are rational human beings too" just to get people to focus on GEJ.
They are all murderous dogs still, and when their own is visited upon them, even the families of their victims will pity them.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by oiseworld: 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2012
NIGERIANS MAY GOD HELP YOU.

so we would rader believe in one faceless boko haram spoke person, than to believe in our president.

God help us.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by oiseworld: 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2012
Akiika:

I have always had my reservation about BH been responsible for all the spate of bombings. These are bunch of silly illiterates that are not intelligent enough to make and detonate bomb successfully. The terror politicians should be brought to book.

but they do drive cars to blow up buildings.   that means they are not complitely illiterates, and they can detonate bombs.

i conclude by saying that members of boko haram have infiltrated NAIRALAND.  and they are doing a good job at turning Nigerians against each other.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by BlackPikiN(m): 1:51am On Jan 11, 2012
Hahahaha, this story should go into the world records as the greatest lie of all time.

The link has been taken down sef.

Boko is so much responsible. There's a grand conspiracy by Northern leaders to change the whole story!.
Devil punish dem!
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by largie(f): 5:27am On Jan 11, 2012
In Nigeria it is always the more you look the less you see.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by Obiagu1(m): 5:45am On Jan 11, 2012
This one na drama.

A beg, which episode we dey?
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by manosteel(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2012
Boko Haram claimed responsibility for the christmass day bombing, and they said it was a retaliation for their muslim brothers that were killed in Jos, backing it up with so many quranic passages, We all read the post, how quickly have we forgotten. Is that this is another set of boko haram or that they are trying to retract their statement as a result of criticizism and condemnation that followered the attack across the globe even from their muslim leaders.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by Albert708(m): 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2012
This is what prophet Tb Joshua said on the New Year candle night service that  ''there is no war between Christians and Muslims. I mean, there is no war between you and your neighbor. I mean, there is no war among neighbors. This is a parable to you. There is no war. The idea of bombing and burning churches is to cause disagreement and conflict between you and your neighbor, to break the commandment and rule which says, “Love your neighbor as yourself.” The idea of burning churches is to cause disagreement and conflict between you and your neighbor, to break the commandment which says, “Love your neighbor as yourself.” http:///Q5dcRRDd

Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 11, 2012
Dr been

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mixed Fortunes As Electricity Generation Hits 4,068MW / Atiku, Okorocha, Oyegun And Others Arrives Makurdi For Tor Tiv Coronation (pics) / ‘why Buhari Appointed No Ambassadorial Nominees From Bayelsa, Taraba, Others’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.