Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram (19857 Views)

Madalla Blast: Detained Suspect Escapes / Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site / Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by Idota: 11:33am On Jan 10, 2012
DON'T BELIEVE THOSE LIES by boko haram, its all lies,are the Taliban and Al Qeda sect who are muslims not killing muslims in Pakistan, Afghan and othe Middle East Countries? Take it or leave it, boko haram was behind those attacks. Lets think beyond what we read and hear, i feel this is a device by the sect so that Government would shift attention from them.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by JaaizTech: 11:34am On Jan 10, 2012
UcLloyd:

all of u saying yay are worse than bh, why did it take them this long to disclaim¿ this rubbish.they are responsible, they didn't anticipate a return attack in their Muslim brothers, wake up people, Muslims love to kill Christians
It is not true that Muslims love to kill christians, we all have Muslim friends and non of my Christian friends have shown fear of malicious intents from me, and I can say the same for many of other Muslims. It is unfortunate that the media has managed to create this sectional view, by under-reporting causes of violence in the north or misrepresenting the facts. When Christians in Jos massacred Muslims on the day of eid, it was grossly under-reported; the same with the massacres in Southern Kaduna, whose evidence are still there for all to see. But violence in Northern Kaduna was widely reported; it is this imbalance that has created this wrong impression, and the same can be said about the International terrorism too.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2012
Who ever came up with this, is a daft.

It is already more than three weeks after the bombing: it is an after thought of several sleepless nights.

Nonsense.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by tpia5: 11:38am On Jan 10, 2012
Like i said before, there are southerners among boko haram members.

Northerners would not just wake up one day and start killing southerners among them for no reason.

Yorubas say bogiri o lanu alangba o le wole.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by tpia5: 11:39am On Jan 10, 2012
In short, boko haram is a smokescreen.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by executinal(m): 11:43am On Jan 10, 2012
Who cares, the battle line is already drawn
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by JaaizTech: 11:45am On Jan 10, 2012
Idota:

DON'T BELIEVE THOSE LIES by boko haram, its all lies,are the Taliban and Al Qeda sect who are muslims not killing muslims in Pakistan, Afghan and othe Middle East Countries? Take it or leave it, boko haram was behind those attacks. Lets think beyond what we read and hear, i feel this is a device by the sect so that Government would shift attention from them.
Firstly, you should realise that things just don't happen for no cause; the issue of Pakistan-Taliban started when the govt. of Pakistan under the instruction of the US, levelled a Mosque and killed its leaders for supporting Taliban views, many were killed unjustly, and in the end the resistance/attack against their govt. started; and attack has been directed towards their govt. but of course civilians have also suffered; in Iraq, the issue is about Sunni muslims fighting Shia muslims, which the US carefully orchestrated by turning the shias against the Sunnis; they removed all top Sunni govt. officials and replaced them with Shia, naturally a discord broke out and the result is what you have today.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by silibaba: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2012
who are they deceiving  undecided

sooner than later later they will fall into the pit they dug angry angry

"Peter (christians) you are the rock and on this rock i will build my church and no power on earth and nor in hell (Bokoharam) shall prevail over it." cheesy cheesy
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by londoner: 11:48am On Jan 10, 2012
Have they denied bombing the other churches and public places all this time?

They bombed the church and have now realised that as the people are not happy with the governemt ,they can cause whispering divisions and confusion against them, effectively deepening the destabalisation. One which they can exploit later.

Which terrorist group waits over two weeks to come out and say they were not responsible for a bombing?

One which does so as an after thought.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by umechuma: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2012
Boko Haram: Timeline of terror

2002: Founded
2009: Hundreds killed when Maiduguri police stations stormed
2009: Boko Haram leader Mohammed Yusuf captured by army, handed to police, later found dead
Sep 2010: Freed hundreds of prisoners from Maiduguri jail
Dec 2010: Bombed Jos, killing 80 people and blamed for New Year's Eve attack on Abuja barracks
2010-2011: Dozens killed in Maiduguri shootings
May 2011: Bombed several states after president's inauguration
Jun 2011: Police HQ bombed in Abuja
Aug 2011: UN HQ bombed in Abuja
Nov 2011: Co-ordinated bomb and gun attacks in Yobe and Borno states
Dec 2011: Multiple bomb attacks on Christmas Day kill dozens
Jan 2012: Over 50 peopled killed in Churches
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 10, 2012
stop shouting boko haram in all aspect of bombing dat occur, lack of security is an issue to tackle by the government
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by Cogent: 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2012
@umechuma, please read ths links so that you will see that politicians are the ones hiding behind Boko Haram to kill innocent people.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-841765.0.html
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by OK2NV: 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2012
[size=20pt]GAME OVER[/size]

Thank You Occupiers you have finally helped boko haram achieve their goal which is to cause widespread dissatifaction for GEJ administration. By tomorrow I won't be suprised if this group morphs again to a civil opposition group and float a political party against the 2015 elections.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by PHIPEX(m): 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2012
It's like these people are losing the war with the soldiers, they are now looking for sympathy. Why will it take them 3wks to say this?
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by onatisi(m): 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2012
That means there are two questions now who are the boko haram and who are those carrying out the killings . I think some people have taken the oppourtunity to cause mayhem and discredit the goverment and ultimately break the nation
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by y2kaustin(m): 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2012
confusion all the way, happy confusion all cool cool
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by francisj(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2012
nonsences,cry of a coward,now that d govt is almost unveiling dem,d are denying their initial claims.this is nonsences cos d battle line hav been drawn !
al hausa/fulani/kanuri are bokoharams!watch out fellow 9jarian.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by dasparrow: 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2012
There is more to this than meets the eyes. We Nigerians better realize that.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by phreakabit(m): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2012
That act had BOKO HARAM written all over it. . . No need to lie
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by OLASODE2K: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2012
i heard over the radio on the 26th december that boko haram claimed responsibity for the madallah bombing. wat my gut tells me is that boko haram sponsors arent happy with how fast the nation is slipping to civil war because they know right in their horrible minds that even all the north with all their awesome stocked in the whole north cant win any war they might wage prevent nigeria dividing if the whole south has made up their minds to seccede. hence, they are ready to blink first to prevent them losing the whole pot of soup they have been killing ppl for. however, if it is true, they werent responsible, then it means that jonathan is in a deeper shit because it is possible u they might be other much more violent terrorist groups which would be satisfied of busily bombing and allowing boko haram to claim responsibilities. i weep for nigeria which is finding itself prosrate all because of our leaders blind selfishness and wickedly to continue raping without no care about about whose ox is gored. i weep for boko haram which made themselves a ready too in politicians hands. the sooner the kill their sponsors and their families the better.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by mactonnyso: 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2012
GOD HAS FINALLY PUT CONFUSION IN THE MIST OF BOKO HARAM AND ALL THEIR SUPPORTERS. One day, they will come out like wishes to confess
openly. why has it taken that long for this statement, and some foolish BH supporters here on NL are also applauding them, shame.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by goggs(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2012
this statement from "boko haram" is pure bunkum! my assertion is based on the following;

(1) boko haram has been divided into factions. remember one faction met with OBJ and the another faction murdered the representatives;

(2) one faction says its fighting the security forces for the murder of its leaders, another says all northern Nigeria must be islamised;

(3) with all these murders one Abu Qaqa is the spokesman and he calls NUJ secretariat to make claims. why is this one different;

(4) Its interesting that with all this killing and calling out God is great, few Islamic leaders have come out to condemn the violence. nothing prevents them from quoting verses to counter this sick killing.

I think its utter fallacy to assume that a ''denial'' from boko haram means that Christians are the ones organising this killing as some juveniles are assuming. its never a Christian antecedent to attack a church (for that matter) for what ever reason - history supports on this assertion - and to achieve what? to support GEJ ? or to weaken his government. to start a civil war? when there are millions of indigenous Christians from sokoto to Taraba, kwara to borno. that position make no sense.

I think many just didn't expect the militant response from CAN leadership who were ready to organise other Christians to defend themselves. It was obvious that there is change from the 80's and 90's when churches will be burnt and people killed and life will go on
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by muhsin(m): 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2012
Any reasonable minded person could think as such. There're actually many masked people carrying their henious acts under the umbrella of BK; but God Willing the truth will epitomize sooner or later. May God save Nigeria, amin.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by noiseless: 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2012
I came across where a certain "MR.GARBA" lied trying to deceive the world that those who bombed churches in yola and yobe have been cought,in his shameful game he even claimed they are 4 igbo men caught and also gave NTA and CNN as where they being paraded which was nothing but another evil brain full of nothing but lies,and they way he and many like him are wishing to see the events turn to be in nigeria,one can now see that the headless snake swings it's tail in a desperate attempt to put it's last trick of confusion that it's still alive when the reverse is the case.So when you see bunch of exposed evil doers trying to save their heads from the fire they deliberately started just eliminate others for good reason other than shear hatred or for their greedy nature to always be the "boss",then one should not be surprised at them throwing everything they can think of against anyone to further expose their already expired and shameful tactics.So whats next?perhaps to come out some day with a claim and publish it that the president is linked to boko haram or to instruct some of their members to agree to claim they are igbos/fake igbos  be paraded on tv  in order to justify all their lies since they will do anything for islam,as we all know they will only get 3 years in prison so they can come out and become the hausa/fulani which they are before their jail term.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by seunlayi(m): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2012
i belive some people have started using bh as a cover

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by nedu210(m): 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2012
Foooooools,  i can see foooools in this NL. U ppl will see another statement dat says, BH did not bomb UN building, and fooools among u people wil open una filthy mouth, and start writing rubbish because u hav access to internet. Idiøtz.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by kizito96(m): 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2012
Nonsense Talk
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by dayokanu(m): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2012
[size=18pt]Now is the time to bring Timipre Sylva and his SS coordinators of Boko Haram for questioning

SSS over to you[/size]
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by humblebee: 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2012
i don't believe this, they are known for such acts so why should be trust what they say. How do we know its the BH spokesman that just spoke and not one ediot from his toilet
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by Limaoscar: 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2012
Incredible lying Murderous Monsters shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Liar, liar pants on fire!!!!

This is the feakiest Lie I have read by Boko Haram Image Destroyers. If Boko Haram gets a hold of this dumb script, they will trace the Athour(s) and silence him/them with one loud IED so Al-harem and your ilks beware because you may just see a bomerang!
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by Tabon: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2012
It is a lie. U people did it. Why deny your dastardly act u hopeless and shameless moslems. Do u think Nigeria belongs to moslems? Who told u that when u kill christian in the north, christians will not kill in the south? Christians dont kill their fellow human beings. look at all the evil comitted against christians?what did they do?just because they worship the only true God? Shameless bitch.
Re: We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram by moshoodn(m): 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2012
I thought this same guy came out saying they bombed madalla!
Never believe a terrorist especially a Northerner. Double standards!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Targets 3000MW 24HR Power Generation For Lagos / PDP Seeks Review Of Supreme Court Judgment On 2019 Presidential Election / Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.