Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? (4590 Views)

Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / Two Separate Rooms For Husband And Wife Under The Same Roof: Proper? / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by geominas(m): 4:11am On Oct 08, 2007
People Always Claim That There's No Limit To How Far Love Can Take One On A Journey,If It Is True,Guys Out There Be Sincere Can You Wash The Under Wears Of Your Girlfriend That You Claim You're  Madly In Love With.

If You Do It Someday  And While Doing It,Someone Suddenly Burst Into Your Bathroom Where The Washing Is Been Done And Guess What It Happns To Be Your Mum And She Sees You Doing That,

Tell Me,What Will You Do Next, 'because Your Mum Became Really Mad Seeing You Doing Such!!!!!

What Do You Guys Feel About This,Can You Do Such

To All The Ladies Out There,Let Me Hear Your Own Opinion About This Too!!!
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by henry007(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2007
wife,yes, girlfriend,no
simple as abd grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by LadyTi1(f): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2007
Hmmm, as a girlfriend NO! I wouldn't allow it!
As a wife, I wouldn't mind, say if I was ill. . .
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by Uche2nna(m): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2007
lmao
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by dupebaby(m): 1:08am On Oct 09, 2007
as a wife or a gurl, the answer is no, there is a limit to wat i will want my husband or boyfriend do for me, i can wash him, that is not a big deal.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by jayvin01: 1:32am On Oct 09, 2007
im so sick of reading this type of thread grin lol, the answer will always and will forever be NO!, i dont care that much, angry
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by geominas(m): 1:47am On Oct 09, 2007
@dupebaby

Hi dupe,quite appreciate your response to my question!!!

Do u mean u never had a guy at any point in your life who'd done that for u or probably if he'd done it u'd taken him as a strange man

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by kulzoid4u(m): 3:36am On Oct 09, 2007
believe me i love and always care for my ladies,but no matter who the person may turn out to be tommorrow i canT do that,there is a limitation to what a man should do for his woman,
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by iice(f): 6:45am On Oct 09, 2007
For the 800th time! undecided
Do what you must, will, want or not!
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 09, 2007
This thread has been done to death.

My answer previously was "yes", I can wash my wife / girlfriends underwear, no question. My answer's still "yes".

She doesn't have to be ill either, my fiancee and myself have an excellent relationship, it's an unspoken thing that, whoever gets home from work first, does the cooking, of whatever else needs to be done, and it works fine for us.

I can't understand how washing your female partner's underwear makes you feel less of a man, unless you've got some hidden complexes about yourself, that you're not comfortable with. I'd even go to a lingerie shop and buy my fiancee sexy underwear without feeling self conscious, I'm 100% comfortable with my sexuality, and am 100% male!

As for my mom walking in on me, while I washed my fiancee's underwear, it wouldn't matter. My mum was highly educated, and very liberal, she'd never have had a problem with me being a "modern" man. All that baloney that's it's unmanly etc. Where was that written?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by A40(m): 10:49am On Oct 09, 2007
I have said it before and i will say it again NO
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by lololo(m): 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2007
again??
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by dodowaski(f): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2007
No lele.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by dodowaski(f): 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2008
Na wa
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by 8ball(m): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2008
@ poster

I'll even wash ya MA's as long as there as there's no 'otutu' in it n ya pops okays that

Like hell!,damn !
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by timbabng(m): 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2008
8ball:

@ poster

I'll even wash ya MA's as long as there as there's no 'otutu' in it n ya pops okays that

Like hell!,damn !

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by Baxilexi(m): 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2008
only if i was blind, or have been smokin duck weed.

yes.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by sima(f): 2:29am On Oct 03, 2008
lllolll. . funny topic
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:42am On Oct 03, 2008
lol, no big deal. i can wash his boxers, but won't allow him wash my undies.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by yicob(m): 6:51am On Oct 03, 2008
Menstruated panties?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by Wendy80(f): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2008
My BF does 4 me,it doesnt make him a lesser man afterall i wash his too so whats the big deal
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by farotika(m): 9:35am On Oct 03, 2008
For my girlfriend, no way!!!

For my wife, I'll do anything, wash her undies even the one she use for mensuration either she's ill or not. In fact, I do our cooking if I happen to get home before her. It doesn't in anyway make me feel less a man.

I personally think good women (although very few) should be appreciated in all ramifications.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by richo(m): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2008
wash a girls panties?? never!!!! grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by Damoche10: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2008
Guys, Guys, Guys. When the chips are down believe me you will do it either way. I personally don't see any reason with that. You should have a profound and agape love for your spouse irrespective of what your believe is. I don't see any reason y this should create any problem.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by jesse4me: 11:10am On Oct 03, 2008
well guys i can wash hers only if she can wash mine also. It all about love, if she loves me as she claims, she should be able to wash mine. Either Wife or Girl.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by carnal: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2008
gurlfriend Nope,my wife yes i do it every saturday
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by Pennywise(m): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2008
I could if its some kind of fantasy play or fetish act cos pennywise is always ready and willing to try something new. grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by Uby40(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2008
i would only wash her undies if only her hands are amputated. (God forbid) , but as a wify. hell YES!!!
we should have come a long way by then,and if i don't do her undies, who else?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by whitelexi(m): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2008
Even if i'm madly in love, even if na my wife, even if anything! it wont get to that ohhh, i rather remain a bachelor grin
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by ayomifull(f): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2008
Why cant he when i can wash his?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by Ifeniyi22(m): 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2008
girlfriend never.For my wife? kini big deal grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)? by withoutborders: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
LOL! Read this post- https://365dayswithoutborders./2017/02/15/is-it-your-responsibility-to-wash-his-dirty-underwear/?iframe=true&theme_preview=true. its really what I think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? / Is This True / What Your Birthday Month Says About U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.