Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

My Girlfriend Has Failed Jamb Again, Oh Noooooooooooooo! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Failed Jamb Again, Oh Noooooooooooooo! (892 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Has Failed Jamb Again, Oh Noooooooooooooo! by bingbagbo(m): 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2012
It was her 5th time, and she failed!
should i break up with her?
i think she is toooooooooo blockheaded!
help me undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has Failed Jamb Again, Oh Noooooooooooooo! by itiswell1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2012
Are u sure u are not her problem?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Failed Jamb Again, Oh Noooooooooooooo! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2012
OP na ur fault oooo angry
u suppose carry ur babe go miracle center make she for pass nah grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Failed Jamb Again, Oh Noooooooooooooo! by Flashaldrin(m): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2012
Why should you break up with her when you failed yours ten times and are still failing?? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has Failed Jamb Again, Oh Noooooooooooooo! by 25omega(m): 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2012
This guy your life is hella dysfunctional you need to go hide under a rock for some weeks so this bad luck that keeps following you around would move on to the next sucker who lives next door to you  grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Failed Jamb Again, Oh Noooooooooooooo! by ARareGem(f): 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2012
it is well:

Bin, are you sure? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Failed Jamb Again, Oh Noooooooooooooo! by Basics007: 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Why should you break up with her when you failed yours ten times and are still failing?? undecided
*Falls from tree*
Re: My Girlfriend Has Failed Jamb Again, Oh Noooooooooooooo! by Adaeze003(f): 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2012
lol! I think you should try comedy. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Failed Jamb Again, Oh Noooooooooooooo! by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 12, 2012
it is well:

helep me ask am o!

@OP what was your contribution to ensuring she passes the exam? you follow am read? did you teach her any subjects? did you give her space to concentrate on her studies? i'm sure it was one demand after the other - come to my house this weekend, cook for me, cook for my friends, clean my room, we're going partying/clubbing tonight, help me buy this and that, and now you pretend to be dismayed that she failed. mtchew.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Failed Jamb Again, Oh Noooooooooooooo! by Jenifa1: 12:06am On Jan 12, 2012
bin gbagbo,

you should seriously stick to comedy section. you are venturing out too much. haba

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On What To Do About This? / Choosing Between A Graduate(23) And An Admission Seeker / Pls Y Do Som Guys Hide D Fact That They Hav Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.