Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,428 members, 7,853,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Can U! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U! (1165 Views)

Ladies, Can U Proudly Say Dis? / Can U Flaunt Your Intellectual Property Around Ur Siblings Naked. / Can U Have Sex On First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U! by fabulous10(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2007
Can u seriously date someone that u just met and slept with the person on the same day. Will u take the relationship serious?
Re: Can U! by efuah(f): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2007
av never bn there . . . . n will never b there. . . . those experienced at that sector will come wink
Re: Can U! by ufobabe(f): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2007
no!

it can never be
Re: Can U! by DoctorWho(m): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2007
Of course i can take such a r/ship very very Serious expercailly if i found her to be deceit.I have been there,i left her though coz she does'nt want to see me with anyother girl even a frd.But she was very nice.i does'nt matter.It might be coz of the body chemistry datz exist btw u guyz dat while u guyz had it the first day
Re: Can U! by naijaborn(m): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2007
hmmn!doctorwho, yu go like adventure like, lipsrsealed
Re: Can U! by fabulous10(m): 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2007
The problem here is that, the whole thing looks too easy to be taken serious.Maybe, its the fact is that we are used to toasting and than the girl taken her time b4 she says yes.Before reaching the stage of sleeping with the person.
Re: Can U! by Ralvy(m): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2007
Done it grin

(1) (Reply)

Can You Alow You Girl To Share Thesame Bed With Her Friend And The Boy Friend / Guys Hw Do U Feel When Your Angel is Not Beside You? / Am I Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.