Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders (11683 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! / Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by stagger: 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2012
jidowu84:

who is this limitbreaker self? how are we sure he's not the same person dat call himself geenet of the defunct onlinesuccesskeyz.com? that scam everybody on this same betonmarkets trading indicator (buysellprofit)? abeg my people, beware of this guy. he never stake a single bet b4.

Please if you do not have any proof, do not make such wild allegations. This is a learning thread and not for accusations.

1 Like

Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by stagger: 8:43am On Jan 21, 2012
Here is the revised portfolio as the last trade ended in the money.

Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by jidowu84: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2012
Am not to insult anybori here, but no one would be happy with anyone that dfruaded him/her once.
But if you are not Geenet as u've said, no prob and u beta not be. If i had offended any1 here, apology. I look 4ward to a fruad-free nigeria. Thank you all.
@ limitbreka, pls give nigerians a verifiable proof of ur claim. We ar not surpose to be asking for all this but, people dat ouhgt to be our frnds are enemies only interested in our hard earned money not considering the pains we go true when we are dissappointed, hope dat is dashed among others.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by stagger: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2012
Can the mod please unban limitbreaker's profile? We are all partners in progress and not enemies. I personally have not mastered the Rise/Fall trade type and would love to learn.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by balogunsam(m): 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2012
@stagger i really appreciate your input here, its a blessing.
@others, stagger and others make sense. we ought to do things in the right way and though limitbreka has intentions to ultimately help pple make money, making money is more important to him.

i paid for the point and kill beton market guide he advised since last week monday and he hasnt sent anything to me. i had the indicator he talked about before cuz i had bought it earlier so i needed just the guide because the preview copy was veeery comprehensive. HE HASNT SENT ANYTHING SINCE THEN. He hardly picks his calls and wen he does u strain to hear him, he kept saying they were updating the guide since LASTWEEK!!!!!!

I ADVISE ANYONE NOT TO PAY ANY MONEY TO THIS GUY FOR NOW BECAUSE HE APPEARS MORE OF A SCAMMER THAN A REAL PERSON!!!! He may know much about betonmarkets but he sure is not a man of his words!!!!

@stagger, how can i elementarily make money from betonmarkets, i av tried ova and ova again. i even bought the super buy sell profit indicator online, please advise i beg u, God bless u richly
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by stagger: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2012
Well,

I will try as much as possible to explain how I arrive at my results.

Much of it is a little knowledge of candlesticks, chart patterns and how to do range trading with channels and the pivot points. And of course, how to deploy several binary options trade types.

It is not rocket science.

I think a good place where I will start is the trading times for the various assets to be traded in the BOM platform. I will try to provide a writeup on it.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by balogunsam(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2012
hi. thanks to stragger for d heads up, bro, how can an elementary man make money from beton markets.

THIS IS TO INFORM EVERYONE THAT THE OP IS A SCAMMER!!! I paid for his supposed point and kill beton market guide since last monday and he did not send me ANYTHING!!! please do not pay any money to this limitbreaker.net guy ooo.BE WARNED
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by balogunsam(m): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2012
UPDATE: he sent this mail tonight
"Sorry for the delay in sending you ur copy of point and kill
betonmarkets guide. We wish to inform you that we needed to do
some modification to the manual so as to aid you maximise the
profitable use of the guide. We completed the modification
yesterday and it was successfully uploaded but we couldnt deliver
it because of some reasons beyond our control. Pls note that we
are not out here to sell you ebook and then walk away. Your
success is our main priority, so be rest assured that we will always
be by ur side and if need be, we trade for you. Thank you for
understanding with us, pls kindly give us 12hrs from now. We will
deliver your complete version to your mail"
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by stagger: 9:34am On Jan 22, 2012
I think it is highly unethical to advertise a product which is not yet ready for the market. OP, make sure you complete your product before you sell to preserve your credibility.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by jidowu84: 10:10am On Jan 22, 2012
Guys, i no tell you?
My mentor in betonmarket did not take or request for a single penny. Mind you, if you have a working syst. It very hard to publicise it. Cos empty barrel makes the most noise.
Now let us consider the following:
(1) is balogunsam the first customer to his acclaimed point and kill indcator?
(2)does he use the product as he claimed?
(3)has he made a single penny in BOM apart from scaming people?
Anyway, criticism may compel him to deliver for this prey. But my Q. Is that; shall we continue in sin and say Grace should abound? We must put a stop to curruotion in this country. My mentor in BOM personally invited me to his house and gave me the download and i voluntarilly went back to appreciate him with gift. After i had place some trades and it works. That's how it surpose to be. For me i am totally pissed. He should be permanently banned. He has his post all over the internet with diff. Names and email id(s). My people pls beware.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by balogunsam(m): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2012
jidowu84:

Guys, i no tell you?
My mentor in betonmarket did not take or request for a single penny. Mind you, if you have a working syst. It very hard to publicise it. Cos empty barrel makes the most noise.
Now let us consider the following:
(1) is balogunsam the first customer to his acclaimed point and kill indcator?
(2)does he use the product as he claimed?
(3)has he made a single penny in BOM apart from scaming people?
Anyway, criticism may compel him to deliver for this prey. But my Q. Is that; shall we continue in sin and say Grace should abound? We must put a stop to curruotion in this country. My mentor in BOM personally invited me to his house and gave me the download and i voluntarilly went back to appreciate him with gift. After i had place some trades and it works. That's how it surpose to be. For me i am totally pissed. He should be permanently banned. He has his post all over the internet with diff. Names and email id(s). My people pls beware.

can u please put me through too?
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by youngnapo: 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2012
The Moderators of this section should pls unban limitbreka, he should come and verify his authenticity here cos i like the way he presented his points in the demo version of his manual and i needed the complete version. As a matter of fact i bought a manual from him last year on how to design a professional website with Joomla and i really loved his way of writing. But this one wey ur Point and Kill complete version is not yet complete. Na waoo. Lets see sha.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by Geenet: 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2012
@jidowu Get this few points and live with it.
When you order for a product give the seller @least 24hrs to confirm/process ur order.
Dont give a seller 17 missed calls under 5minutes all becos you paid for something.
If you are not satisfied with the product ask for a refund.
Dont be aggresive when talking to the seller.

All this are the things i passed through in your hands. i guess you received the product you paid for but u were the most aggresive and annoying costumer i ever had. I still trade BOM with the indicator and im doing very fine, so are the people that got the indicator from me.

The superbuysellprofit works very fine for a 10mins traders on rise/fall bet. Nevertheless i will be posting my daily trades statement here on this thread for you to see.

Leave the innocent limitbreka alone, i scammed you, if thatz how you put it. And pls, pls and pls, if you dont change ur attitude you will end up in great hardship becos you close the door of opportunities before it blossom.

@limitbreka, always complete ur product b4 u advertise.

You can say whateva, but i guess there is a point for u and or anyone.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by balogunsam(m): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2012
Geenet:

@jidowu Get this few points and live with it.
When you order for a product give the seller @least 24hrs to confirm/process ur order.
Dont give a seller 17 missed calls under 5minutes all becos you paid for something.
If you are not satisfied with the product ask for a refund.
Dont be aggresive when talking to the seller.

All this are the things i passed through in your hands. i guess you received the product you paid for but u were the most aggresive and annoying costumer i ever had. I still trade BOM with the indicator and im doing very fine, so are the people that got the indicator from me.

The superbuysellprofit works very fine for a 10mins traders on rise/fall bet. Nevertheless i will be posting my daily trades statement here on this thread for you to see.

Leave the innocent limitbreka alone, i scammed you, if thatz how you put it. And pls, pls and pls, if you dont change ur attitude you will end up in great hardship becos you close the door of opportunities before it blossom.

@limitbreka, always complete ur product b4 u advertise.

You can say whateva, but i guess there is a point for u and or anyone.

i know the superbuysellprofit works and i bought it myself via paypal but then i came across limitbreka's preview copy of the point and kill betonmarket guide that explained veeeery comprehensively the ways to use the indicator so i decided to pay for the guide as soon as the strike was called off. then i did not get a thing from him, he only sent just d indicator afta i complained bitterly.
can u help also?
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by fxisreal: 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2012
stagger:

Here are my trades for the week.

The first one was a loss. Oaid a price for ignoring the fundamentals for the EURUSD.

No. 2 was a strictly fundamental play. With the threat of an oil shutdown in Nigeria, crude started to edge up on Friday, pulling along the Canadian dollar with it. So this was a straightforward Rise/Fall trade with a 3 day expiration.

No. 3 was another great trade for the AUD, which was helped by some positive news coming out of China. China and Australia are located in the Oceania region, and China is a huge trade partner of Australia. Good news from China = Gain in AUD. Another straightforward call, but I had to put just a 2-hour expiration as most of the move was almost complete before we woke up in this part of the world. In addition, the chart pattern was a bullish one. A good Rise/Fall trade here.

No. 4 is a Touch/No Touch trade which has a minimum of 7 days expiration. I bet on a No Touch as I did not see gold going below the spot price at the time. There is a lot of risk in the market and so we can only expect gold buying at this time, not selling. With 2 days left, this trade looks set to be in the money.

No. 5 looks destined to be a loser. I foolishly decided to keep a 1-day expiration instead of 2 hours as I did for AUDUSD. If I had set a 2hr expiration, that trade would have been in the money. But alas, a reversal is in the works and I won't be able to make it.

The lesson here:

1) Pay attention to fundamentals.
2) WATCH YOUR EXPIRATION TIMES! A faulty expiration setting can turn a winner into a loser.
3) Use chart patterns to determine the price action of the asset you are trading. A good source is Autochartist, which not only shows you the chart pattern but tells you how long that pattern will be at work in the market.

Let us see how the rest of this week will be like.

Is this company for real
How does this work?
can you give me guideline on it.
which country the company is?
have you withdraw any money so far.
are they setting the amount of money to be use for play or you put in any amount you want.

i like you or trader to answer these question.

Thank you.
T
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by balogunsam(m): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2012
he finally sent the guide yesterday night, will check,try and notify y'all
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by balogunsam(m): 9:12am On Jan 23, 2012
he finally sent it and apologised for the delay
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by Cypost: 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2012
@Stagger
i beg what materials/site did you use to groom your skill on BOM trading
am interested in in learning
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by folaschool: 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2012
I want somebody in the house to tell me the secret of trading rise and fall on betonmarket (i.e. the strategy) and also i will want limitbreka to show his screenshoot of trading performance to convince me of buying his ebook.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by jidowu84: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2012
@ Geenet, i give God d glory dat you come out. Of course i know dat you are still dsame person.
Now; i want you to swear to your soul dat you trully deliver the said product to me since last yr. And i know dat almighty God in heaven will judge you. Cos you betray my trust. If truly you deliver to me and i lied against you, God will judge me but if not, you shall not go unpurnished. It is my sweat and you can never go with no matter how smart u ar. You basterd. Just be happy dat i dont know you in person, you shld have been in jail by now cos i hate nonsense. A man of diff. Identity. Ole, ole , gbewiri. You shall die young if you dont return my money.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by Geenet: 9:50am On Feb 20, 2012
jidowu84:

@ Geenet, i give God d glory dat you come out. Of course i know dat you are still dsame person.
Now; i want you to swear to your soul dat you trully deliver the said product to me since last yr. And i know dat almighty God in heaven will judge you. Cos you betray my trust. If truly you deliver to me and i lied against you, God will judge me but if not, you shall not go unpurnished. It is my sweat and you can never go with no matter how smart u ar. You basterd. Just be happy dat i dont know you in person, you shld have been in jail by now cos i hate nonsense. A man of diff. Identity. Ole, ole , gbewiri. You shall die young if you dont return my money.

Upload a scanned copy of the payment teller here and i will send you all the products and also send you back the amount you paid as conpensation.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by jidowu84: 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2012
U see peeps, buh @geenet i know you know dat i know what you ar up to, Huh.
I dnt need ur crap, just refund my money.
I paid via FLASHMECASH of finbank. So dont ever ask me for any teller.
You turn down all calls and you come over here pretending as if you are a good person.
Just refund my money, i dnt want have anything in common wif sdy of questionable character like you. I thought ur onlinesuccesskeyz.com will b closed 4ever, thank God u ar on again. Camelion marketer. Jst try to be a man of ur words. So dat u dnt loose ur credibility frm ur new magas, cos once it's lost, it's very hard to regain.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by youngnapo: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2012
@Geenet. I paid for ur products in www.onlinesuccesskeyz.com since in the morning, I'm yet to see it ooo
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by Geenet: 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2012
@Youngnapo Pls confirm the email you sent to me cos the products had been delivered since 11am. Consider the spam folder also.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by youngnapo: 10:19am On Feb 21, 2012
I have seen them in my spam folder. Thankz
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by jidowu84: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2012
Formart,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) / Interstate Passenger Transport Business / Top 6 Websites To Make Extra Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.