Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,305 members, 7,860,753 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

All Eastern Nigerians, In Honor Of Ojukwu Stay Off Nairaland On February 3rd - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Eastern Nigerians, In Honor Of Ojukwu Stay Off Nairaland On February 3rd (4262 Views)

I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court / I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland / Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Eastern Nigerians, In Honor Of Ojukwu Stay Off Nairaland On February 3rd by tpia5: 3:12am On Feb 03, 2012
it's already feb 3rd on nl.

let's not use excuse take style to post plz.

@ those two.
Re: All Eastern Nigerians, In Honor Of Ojukwu Stay Off Nairaland On February 3rd by Onlytruth(m): 3:15am On Feb 03, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Alh Harem was and is always a f00l.
Time zone no dey kanuri village na.
No wonder when eclipse happen for northern Nigeria some years ago, these mallams from north begin kill non-indigenes say dem do abuse their land. lol

The goat expects someone in Japan to work with Nigerian time. lol
If we do it that way to satisfy the goat, then, I would have said TWO days in order to meet alj-harems demented logic zoneless world.
Most responsible people even come here AFTER WORK.
Only jobless idiots like alj-harem sleeps here.
Re: All Eastern Nigerians, In Honor Of Ojukwu Stay Off Nairaland On February 3rd by BlackPikiN(m): 3:16am On Feb 03, 2012
alj harem:

rather than face the issue it is alj harem you are attacking

He made an order irrespective of time zone. thus it is reference to Nairaland time

but instead of asking why he did such it is alj harem.  

It is not mandatory mann!
If I want to keep off NL tomorrow(3rd of feb,2012), it is very optional.
The Sun just dey go sleep for where I dey.
Because NL time say 1200am 1st of january, 2012 no means say I go begin think say I don reach new year.
No dey behave like mungo park o.
Re: All Eastern Nigerians, In Honor Of Ojukwu Stay Off Nairaland On February 3rd by BlackPikiN(m): 3:20am On Feb 03, 2012
Onlytruth:

The goat expects someone in Japan to work with Nigerian time. lol
If we do it that way to satisfy the goat, then, I would have said TWO days in order to meet alj-harems demented logic zoneless world.
Most responsible people even come here AFTER WORK.
Only jobless idiots like alj-harem sleeps here.

Alh Harem works on NL 24/7.
If I dey go bed, I dey see am, when I wake up, Alh Haremm is on NL, If I dey work, Alh Harem don dey post all the lies wey dey this world.
When I close from work, Alh Harem is attacking all Igbos, When I don reach my house, Alh Harem is trying to be a good boy/man/old man.

Na where Aloy Emeka self. lol
Re: All Eastern Nigerians, In Honor Of Ojukwu Stay Off Nairaland On February 3rd by Onlytruth(m): 3:26am On Feb 03, 2012
BlackPikiN:

If I dey go bed, I dey see am, when I wake up, Alh Haremm is on NL, If I dey work, Alh Harem don dey post all the lies wey dey this world.
When I close from work, Alh Harem is attacking all Igbos, When I don reach my house, Alh Harem is trying to be a good boy/man/old man.

hehehe!  grin
The guy is a jobless eediot sleeping and waking on Nairaland.
Re: All Eastern Nigerians, In Honor Of Ojukwu Stay Off Nairaland On February 3rd by aljharem(m): 3:27am On Feb 03, 2012
Onlytruth:

hehehe!  grin
The guy is a jobless eediot sleeping and waking on Nairaland.

and you are still posting shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked na wa o
Re: All Eastern Nigerians, In Honor Of Ojukwu Stay Off Nairaland On February 3rd by aljharem(m): 3:28am On Feb 03, 2012
BlackPikiN:

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this got me cracking seriously

LOL ROMFLAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All Eastern Nigerians, In Honor Of Ojukwu Stay Off Nairaland On February 3rd by Onlytruth(m): 3:29am On Feb 03, 2012
alj harem:

and you are still posting  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked na wa o

I told you I will be here for 2.5 hours to 6 hours more. That is MY time zone.
Now go hang.   kiss
Re: All Eastern Nigerians, In Honor Of Ojukwu Stay Off Nairaland On February 3rd by cfours: 4:18am On Feb 03, 2012
this is just too funny.
Re: All Eastern Nigerians, In Honor Of Ojukwu Stay Off Nairaland On February 3rd by LogicMind: 7:42am On Feb 03, 2012
i have no time zone but i'll honour our ikemba my own way.
Re: All Eastern Nigerians, In Honor Of Ojukwu Stay Off Nairaland On February 3rd by NegroNtns(m): 7:57am On Feb 03, 2012
I thought the stay off on Feb 3rd was to honor his burial. . . . but burial is postponed, so whats relevance of Feb 3rd to Ojukwu, is that the day he fled to Ivory Coast wearing tutu and high heels or what?
Re: All Eastern Nigerians, In Honor Of Ojukwu Stay Off Nairaland On February 3rd by aljharem(m): 2:07am On Feb 04, 2012
Yeah paid my dues.

Eze Ndigbo I hope you did the same
Re: All Eastern Nigerians, In Honor Of Ojukwu Stay Off Nairaland On February 3rd by ifyalways(f): 4:54am On Feb 04, 2012
There are better ways to show respect to the dead anywayz.Staying of nld to do FBK,Myspace or twitter to me is BS.

Shutting down the lappy to lapdance on ur gf/bf is bulls too.Mourning,which includes when and how is a personal decision.

Btw,whats the update on the funeral rites?
Re: All Eastern Nigerians, In Honor Of Ojukwu Stay Off Nairaland On February 3rd by Onlytruth(m): 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2012
I use this opportunity to thank everyone (Easterner and non-Easterner) who honored our beloved Ikemba by staying off Nairaland just for ONE day.
The honor is PERSONAL and the idea is to give the individual an opportunity to stop talking for once but to THINK and REFLECT.
I was amazed by what I was able to think about and the conclusions I reached. I won't share it yet, but will certainly do so with time here.
Our mourning continues of course until the Ikemba is committed to mother earth.

Thank you once more, and may your own honor increase!

Here I stand.

Onlytruth, ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland, Eze Ndigbo Nairaland.  cool cool cool
Re: All Eastern Nigerians, In Honor Of Ojukwu Stay Off Nairaland On February 3rd by Onlytruth(m): 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2012
I also want to say that I have been receiving LOTS of emails from EVERYBODY. Some of the emails are from honest and decent folks (Igbo and non-Igbo), others are from people without honest motives. Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

One of the reasons Ojukwu is considered GREAT and unique is that he was able to weather ALL the storms and acquitted himself well throughout his leadership of Ndigbo (which is one of the TOUGHEST jobs on earth!). I will do exactly the same.
We are not engaged in a sprint, but a marathon RELAY race. I am currently doing my lap of the race, and I will do a GREAT job!
What I know for sure is that when the election for the next Eze comes up, I will personally make sure that a candidate's history of being SELFLESS here will play a KEY role in my endorsement of that candidate. Another quality I will look for is FOLLOWERSHIP. If one cannot follow, how can the person lead?

God bless Ndigbo, and other Nigerians with love for fellow countrymen in their hearts! cool
Re: All Eastern Nigerians, In Honor Of Ojukwu Stay Off Nairaland On February 3rd by nduchucks: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2012
Onlytruth:

I use this opportunity to thank everyone (Easterner and non-Easterner) who honored our beloved Ikemba by staying off Nairaland just for ONE day.
The honor is PERSONAL and the idea is to give the individual an opportunity to stop talking for once but to THINK and REFLECT.
I was amazed by what I was able to think about and the conclusions I reached. I won't share it yet, but will certainly do so with time here.
Our mourning continues of course until the Ikemba is committed to mother earth.

Thank you once more, and may your own honor increase!

Here I stand.

Onlytruth, ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland, Eze Ndigbo Nairaland.  cool cool cool

Once again, you failed miserably!. The most respected Igbo forumites and real champions of the Igbo cause were here and did not honour your childish admonition. Some of them were advocating petitioning NASS to pass a bill to make Feb 3 a public holiday in Ikemba's honour while you were goofing off. Look for the thread, olodo. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-861515.0.html
Re: All Eastern Nigerians, In Honor Of Ojukwu Stay Off Nairaland On February 3rd by Onlytruth(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Once again, you failed miserably!. The most respected Igbo forumites and real champions of the Igbo cause were here and did not honour your childish admonition. Some of them were advocating petitioning NASS to pass a bill to make Feb 3 a public holiday in Ikemba's honour while you were goofing off. Look for the thread, olodo. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-861515.0.html

ndu-chucks,

First of all, I followed the link you provided, and every Igbo I saw there, including the one dissing Ojukwu all posted on the 2nd.
Secondly, the stay off is a PERSONAL thing.
It is personal because talk is cheap, and you learn a lot by keeping quiet for once. I was not here for almost 2 days (personal), so I wouldn't know and don't care to know who was here or who wasn't. My dues to the great Ikemba of Biafra is being paid, one by one.

Now, what else can you raise? Angulu! grin
Re: All Eastern Nigerians, In Honor Of Ojukwu Stay Off Nairaland On February 3rd by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2012
Ehrrrm a lot of una were online yest. Just saying.

No sense of honor?
Re: All Eastern Nigerians, In Honor Of Ojukwu Stay Off Nairaland On February 3rd by OneNaira6: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2012
NL Nigerians cannot dis daft. The February 3rd was to honor his burial.
Ojukwu was schedule to be buried that day, when it was changed so was this post to his new burial date
The claim that Nigerians are the smartest African is starting to look like a big fat lie if they cannot even break or understand this simple logic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ncc Budgets To Spend N75m To Change Toilet Doors And Keys In 2012. / 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock / Which Black African Nation Do You Think Will Become The First To Emerge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.