Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? (9053 Views)

Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by jennyching(f): 9:05am On May 12, 2012
To wiscul, my presence is not the reason why he behaves this way! Its the product of all the unresolve issues that he had through out his life. So if he wants to solve or repair, its all up to him. He is free do whatever he wants to do in his life. The more u hold the bird tight, the more it will die...If his happiness is to go on then i will be happy for him. So my point is.... its his choice...
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by jennyching(f): 9:07am On May 12, 2012
To wiscul, my presence is not the reason why he behaves this way! Its the product of all the unresolve issues that he had through out his life. So if he wants to solve or repair, its all up to him. He is free do whatever he wants to do in his life. The more u hold the bird tight, the more it will die...If his happiness is to go on then i will be happy for him. So my point is.... its his choice...
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by jennyching(f): 9:43am On May 12, 2012
wiscul4: OMG! This discussion still going on!Oh Jenny u r still hanging up with this type of backboneless guy?? i have few questions to ask you ........... why there is a misunderstanding between your bf and his wife ? only because her family is rich?? ....oh he did not know that the girl is rich ?? just before falling love ?? ..........the girl is still supporting him financially (As I guess), so the girl is still loving him. If she would not have loved him, why should she spent so much of money for him ?? I can smell some problem with your boyfriend. He is counting everything with money and and surely opportunist type........hahah .......... Do you think he will be appropriate for you?? ....I have some questions ...if he was in Singapore for earning money to pay her back.....then why the hell he went back to his homecountry ?? ......I just cant figure that out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by wiscul4: 6:04pm On May 12, 2012
@Jenny... You told all these in your earlier posts wherefrom anyone can guess... No one knows this guy and u know him the most .As you asked for suggestions .... -I think everybody in this forum has given the same way ...and so did I .
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by LSkooker: 11:17am On May 28, 2012
This is all about consciousness and principles. Not at all wise to be involved with married person though he / she wants. Christ does not like this. Marriage is a sacred union ordained by God.If he is married,it's already adultery,maybe you just attracted to his charisma.Men of God have that a lot,so maybe it's his charisma you are in love with.Abeg no fall im ministry,God no go forgive this.

This is a forum -every should help others .Don't blame each others. Its wise to give other a way to lead him / her .
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by stekyskydon(f): 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
gudbye is rili a hard thing to say,its easy wen u advice her 2 jst say gudbye bt in real terms its rili hard, no mata who is involved whether married or single, we dnt rili hv control of wat we feel or who to love or nt rite to love. Jenny i cn feel ur pains bt stil i blv in a sayn dat reads anytn d lord gives us is nt 4 bindn bt controln.. Control is alwyz at ur disposal. Considern d circumstances u jst hv 2 walk away.dea r sum oda guyz out dea dat deserves u. Go nd hv fun d wrld is too short 2 b anytn bt hapi

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Debtor Paid Me 10k I Use All The Money Fccck Toto Finish / Which Of These Ladies Is The Hottest Female Teacher? - Photos / This topic has been removed by the Op - Moderators delete permanently 4 me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.