Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? (4102 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by aameyah(f): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2012
Would you allow your fiancee to be a music video eye candy/bum shaker?
Remember, video vixens are very beautiful but are exposed to all those lecherous musicians, who love beautiful women!
Is it a hobby you would encourage if she wanted to go for it?

I myself find it glamorous and exciting!
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by MrsChima1(f): 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2012
Watch the fakers flip the script. (subscribing)
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by Advocator: 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2012
-_-
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by Mynd44: 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2012
i would support her as long as she does not go nude.
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2012
Hell No!
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by skydeep(f): 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2012
If the job is lucrative why not? grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by omega25red(m): 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2012
as much as i like those video chicks (looking and wanting to @#$k em) i'm not sure i would date one of them.
I really dont consider being a video vixen a good source of steady income and after watching a documentary about the video vixens like super head i wont want any of them
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by SAFO(m): 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2012
It's not like video chicks make that much money. They're either in it to hoe their way up the industry and hopefully parlay it into a baby mama gig or they have some middling talent and want to get into acting etc.

But to answer the question. No, I definitely wouldn't want my gf/wife/significant other to be a video chick. The only scantily clad lingerie she'll be wearing is for my eyes only.
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by Advocator: 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2012
SAFO:

It's not like video chicks make that much money. They're either in it to hoe their way up the industry and hopefully parlay it into a baby mama gig or they have some middling talent and want to get into acting etc.

But to answer the question. No, I definitely wouldn't want my gf/wife/significant other to be a video chick. The only scantily clad lingerie she'll be wearing is for my eyes only.
I beg to differ, most girls in the videos are either used in the crysti of money. Sum even sleep with the rappers/celebs to tighten the spot. They are doing the jobs for the money, no one will be sum bombardier c-lit showing short videos if there wasn't no money into it. By then again I'm not here to judge becuz those nasty chicks may be doing all that to provide for the fams I BET not for fun. undecided
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by SAFO(m): 12:08am On Jan 14, 2012
The money isn't much. Definitely not enough to sustain the high profile lifestyles they portray in the videos. Now when you add up the photo shoots, cover spreads and appearances. Then they start moving up in the bizness. The ones making good money are only a select few (Melissa Ford, Ki Toy Johnson etc.) and that's because they have parlayed their careers into more than just being video vixens

You're really only looking at about a couple hundred bucks per shoot and that's for the ones that actually get choosen. The rest are just extras and might receive a pittance allowance to be on standby, while some even offer their services for free so they can get their image out there .

Most of these girls have other jobs and just do this on the side.
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by MrsChima1(f): 12:13am On Jan 14, 2012
Mack Daddy SAFO will resume lecture after lunch hour. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by SAFO(m): 12:17am On Jan 14, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Mack Daddy SAFO will resume lecture after lunch hour.   grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ha ha nah. I have a few friends in the industry and I've entouraged with them a couple times so I know what the game is like.
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by MrsChima1(f): 12:19am On Jan 14, 2012
SAFO:

Ha ha nah. I have a few friends in the industry and I've entouraged with them a couple times so I know what the game is like.

Hmm mmm. wink
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by SAFO(m): 12:28am On Jan 14, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Hmm mmm. wink

No I can't get you any perks Chima. You must pay like the rest wink

Besides I never got that thanksgiving plate you promised me angry
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 14, 2012
No
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by MrsChima1(f): 12:31am On Jan 14, 2012
SAFO:

No I can't get you any perks Chima. You must pay like the rest wink

Besides I never got that thanksgiving plate you promised me  angry

I am not into women boo.  No thanks on the ho perks.   wink

My husband kept his eye on me the WHOLE TIME and I tried to slip it out the bathroom window but he followed me into the bathroom.  (forgot the rest)
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by MrsChima1(f): 12:33am On Jan 14, 2012
Yes, I think some men do not have a problem with their girls/wives being a video ho. If it is bringing the bacon home, then I am sure the man in that relationship isn't complaining especially if that all the money they can generate at the time.

I wish Oga Chima would say something! angry angry
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by SAFO(m): 12:34am On Jan 14, 2012
Some thanksgiving nookie huh? grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 14, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Yes, I think some men do not have a problem with their girls/wives being a video ho. If it is bringing the bacon home, then I am sure the man in that relationship isn't complaining especially if that all the money they can generate at the time.

I wish Oga Chima would say something! angry angry
You wanna be a Ho vixen?  undecided

Anyway, aren't you the one that said Nelly invited you one time like that?
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by MrsChima1(f): 12:37am On Jan 14, 2012
SAFO:

Some thanksgiving nookie huh? grin

Say what? lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by MrsChima1(f): 12:39am On Jan 14, 2012
2buff:

You wanna be a Ho vixen?  undecided

Anyway, aren't you the one that said Nelly invited you one time like that?

Wasn't me, but I did go to his Apple Bottoms signing and saw his crew. 

"It is hot in hurr". 

Do they sell Apple Bottoms in Canada? I know I am tired of seen girls with popcorn arses wearing Apple Bottoms. angry
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 14, 2012
^^lol I'm sure they sell whurever here that the sell down there.
And I agree, APBs are for the GBISH-looking yanshes and not the tiny things.
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by queensmith: 12:48am On Jan 14, 2012
allow? I wait for the day a dude allows anything in my life!

but ill turn this around to apply to females also- will you date a calvin klein model?

the answer is yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

did i say yes?

a job is a job no doubt, certainly not the career path I'll push my children towards but someone has to do it right? lol
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 14, 2012
^^
And I wait for the day the woman that is in a relationship with me feels the best thing to do with herself is to be doing stripper moves on TV wearing almost nothing for the whole world to see.

The relationship thing just ends right there.

And don't try to equate a video vixen with a male model. They are 2 very different things.
Equate it to a male stripper and then requote yourself.
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by MrsChima1(f): 1:05am On Jan 14, 2012
2buff:

And I wait for the day the woman that is in a relationship with me feels the best thing to do with herself is to be doing stripper moves on TV wearing almost nothing for the whole world to see.

The relationship thing just ends right there.

And don't try to equate a video vixen with a male model. They are 2 very different things.
Equate it to a male stripper and then requote yourself.

I see your point however many of those vixens became someone's wife.  What if your future wife announced to you later in the marriage that she was a video ho?  Would you leave her then? 

I have seen men paraded their women/wives around in public wearing nothing but two-piece bathing suit and only thing covered were their kitty and nipples. How is that different from that and being half nekkid on TV?
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 14, 2012
^^ Madam, am I those men?
One of them also sang "I'm in love with a Stripper".

If it was in the past before I met her, and she has repented of such then it is what it is.
When I marry her, she will be using my last name so Dubem X and Dubem Y will be different people in name and attitude.

But no, I will not tolerate that from someone who chooses to remain my woman. . .
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by MrsChima1(f): 1:24am On Jan 14, 2012
Even if it is the only SOURCE of INCOME?
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 14, 2012
One thing I have learned from various events and testimonies in my life.
And that is GOD is the only source of income in my life, not my awesome job or my successful biz.
In fact those things are what they are BECAUSE I acknowledge God as my one true source. I don't feel any recession.

So I know the day I let some petty situation gain the upper hand on this truth to cause me to allow filth like that to happen in my family is the day nothing else I will ever do will work, unless I repent.

You gotta remember Job in such situations.
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by MrsChima1(f): 1:31am On Jan 14, 2012
queensmith:

allow? I wait for the day a dude allows anything in my life!

but ill turn this around to apply to females also- will you date a calvin klein model?

the answer is yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

did i say yes?

a job is a job no doubt, certainly not the career path I'll push my children towards but someone has to do it right? lol

Calvin Klein has some nice chocolate models! You should see some of the men over here making a fuss about their women wearing short sundresses. SMH. I can see if they were showing their goods, but the most skin they shown were their legs.

Some men can be very funny sometimes. grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by MrsChima1(f): 1:33am On Jan 14, 2012
2buff:

One thing I have learned from various events and testimonies in my life.
And that is GOD is the only source of income in my life, not my awesome job or my successful software biz.
In fact those things are what they are BECAUSE I acknowledge God as my one true source. I don't feel any recession.

So I know the day I let some petty situation gain the upper hand on this truth to cause me to allow filth like that to happen in my family is the day nothing else I will ever do will work, unless I repent.

You gotta remember Job in such situations.

Where do I put my tithe envelope Pastor 2buff?   grin grin grin grin grin  (waving a finger in air as I hike my skirt higher and peek back at Pastor)

(Oga Chima jumps from five pews and lands in a split growling at me and I runs like lightening to Pastor 2buff. Pastor 2buff pushes me off of him toward growling Oga Chima. I muttered, "oh scary wuss" and limps toward Oga Chima into submission)
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 14, 2012
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? by queensmith: 2:14am On Jan 14, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Calvin Klein has some nice chocolate models! You should see some of the men over here making a fuss about their women wearing short sundresses. SMH. I can see if they were showing their goods, but the most skin they shown were their legs.

Some men can be very funny sometimes. grin

either ways a man should never be in control of how his partner dresses, its nonsense!

and yes ck has hawt models, was lucky enuff to meet one not long ago . . . . . . . he occupies my dreams til today. . . . . . .*sigh*

How Can Sexual Desire Or Urge Be Overcome, Whereby Partners Are Away! / Dating A Mummy's Girl Is A Hell Of A Problem. / Have You Seen This Lady's New Year Resolution That Has Gone Viral? (photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62