Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Nigeria's Problem Is Chaos, Not Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Problem Is Chaos, Not Corruption (2457 Views)

Jonathan Explains What Meant When He Said ‘Stealing Is Not Corruption’ / In Your Own Views, What Actually Is Nigeria's Problem? / Jonathan - I Can't Solve Nigeria's Problem Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria's Problem Is Chaos, Not Corruption by Rhino5dm: 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2012
was chaos the reason why Patience Jonathan stole 9 million dollars? shocked

was chaos thesame reason why Bankole loop out billions of naira ? shocked shocked

Do you think Bankole would temper with a penny if he was to be in china? A country where plead bargain wont stop your head from going off?

Or Do you think madam "umbellela" would have shifted that huge amount of dollars to her offshore account if she should be in china?

I guess, chaos was equally the reason why minister of petroleum bought a 20 million euros mansion in Australia. shocked kai! I no fit shout at this shameless failed attempt to protected the corrupt government officials by paid PDP goons.

Abegi make we hear sontin' joooor!!
Re: Nigeria's Problem Is Chaos, Not Corruption by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2012
corruption and chaos is the reason why we have reno omokri and the new media muppets spamming nl with incoherent gibberish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps. Set For Nationwide Grassroot Hearing On Constitution Review / INEC Set For Early Voter Registration – Jega / Kano The Second Coming Of Kwakwanso The Developmental Journey So Far (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.