Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? (7337 Views)

Why We’ve Not Sent Buhari 2016 Budget Details – House Of Reps / Appointments That Shows Buhari's Administration Is Wasteful - Naij / 2016 Budget Details Out. Check Out Some Of The Highlights. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by 4everGod1: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2012
I STAND BY PASTOR BAKARE ALL THE WAY! YOU ALL HAVE OR WOULD HAVE CHILDREN AND CURRENTLY YOU HAVE FAMILIES BOTH IMMIDIATE AND EXTENDED. WHY DO PEOPLE ACT OR SPEAK SO SELFISHLY. OUR CHILDREN NEED A BETTER LIFE THAN WHAT WE HAVE BEEN GETTING.

PROVERBS 13:22 SAYS A GOOD MAN LEAVES AN INHERITANCE FOR HIS CHILDRENS CHILDREN.

WHAT LEGACY OR INHERITANCE ARE WE LEAVING FOR OURS? WHAT PASTOR BAKARE HAS SAID IS WHAT IS NEEDED IN SUCH A TIME AS THIS. LET US SEE THE TRUTH AND CALL IT BY ITS NAME AND NOT CAST STONES IN THE WRONG DIRECTION. WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING IN OUR GOVERNMENT YET WE PRETEND AND LIE TO OURSELVES AND CONSOLE OURSELVES WITH SUCH COMMENTS AS "THE GOVERNMENT (JONATHAN) KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING" OR "VERY SOON THINGS WILL IMPROVE AND GET BETTER".

WHY DECEIVE YOURSELVES? WE ALL NEED TO FROWN OR SPIT ON CORRUPTION AND STOP TOLERATING IT. I WEEP FOR NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS BECAUSE WE REALLY NEED TO SAVE OURSELVES FROM OURSELVES. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2012
imagine, its just the first month of the year and we already have a man of the year nominee

tunde bakare grin
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by reindeer: 11:02am On Jan 14, 2012
All the GEJ a/s/s lickers will avoid this thread like a plague. grin grin grin
It is obvious their god is a juzt a liar.
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by Nnamsco4real: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2012
Budget without investments, I pity Nigerians
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 14, 2012
Nnamsco4real:

Budget without investments, I pity Nigerians

yeah, that budget is an ode to consumption

food, diesel, foreign trips

who do those mofos think they are fooling?
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 14, 2012
will this government ever change undecided
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by OmoTier1(m): 11:40am On Jan 14, 2012
I guess those of us that called the budget "a SHAM of the highest proportion in the history of Nigeria" when it was presented last year was right after all.

So many people in here including that disgruntled element called 'beaf' called us names but at last Nigerians are now seeing what most of us saw!

Wait until the "Security" budget is unleashed on the public in the next few days and you would be left with one word on your lips : "Overthrow" !

GEJ claimed 2011 budget performance was above 60%, if this is true why then are we still seeing projects in 2011 being funded to a near 50% of the actual contracted sums?

The SURE document is like the PDP zoning arrangement document. When the time comes for taking of responsibility, this government would deny it using all sorts of tactics! FG 2012 has close to N450bn of waste itentionally 'planted' into it because GEJ has a policy of 'you chop, I chop' in governance.

Fellow Nigerians, let it be known that it is not just the FG budget that is ridden with such wast as highlighted in this article, go and read the budget of many states like Akwa-Ibom, Edo, Lagos, Rivers and Delta States to mention but a few. You would be amazed that WE the masses are short changed at every corner by every government authority in Nigeria. The only difference is some of the states I have mentioned are doing 'some' infrastructural projects that the every day Nigerian can see and use but again value those projects in real costing and you would be alarmed at the waste our governments engage in!

God bless Nigeria!
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by icez: 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2012
naija. cool
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by moshoodn(m): 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2012
I'm so filled with rage and contempt! Corruption will be over by force! Lets hold our leaders accountable.
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by AdeniyiA(m): 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2012
promisingly wasteful!. our govt lack management skills
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by skullbaba: 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2012
amandioha and sango what are you waiting for
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by emiye(m): 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2012
This is the peak of madness. Those figures got me shaking. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The jonathan administration is on mount madness, It is better he climbs down gently, else he falls in to the valley of the masses anger
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by moshoodn(m): 7:47am On Jan 15, 2012
This might be the last of Jonathan's admin.
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by moshoodn(m): 7:49am On Jan 15, 2012
Madness madness madness. . . How i miss Fela.
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 15, 2012
where are reno omokri and the gej muppets?

abi you new media morons can't see this thread?

beaf, pointb, ozin, efisher, jmaine

come and refute what is on the thread now. is this not proposed by your intelligent phd holder

or did he just rubber stamp the whole thing?
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 15, 2012
abeg who can get a copy of the 2011 budget - lets see how much of this stuff is repeated
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by Kobojunkie: 8:08am On Jan 15, 2012
I think we can look to the 2011 budget, and how it was actually used, to find our answers. Maybe we should focus on ascertaining where the money budgetted for 2011 went first. Then we demand changes/corrections to 2012 based on findings.
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by moshoodn(m): 8:30am On Jan 15, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I think we can look to the 2011 budget, and how it was actually used, to find our answers. Maybe we should focus on ascertaining where the money budgetted for 2011 went first. Then we demand changes/corrections to 2012 based on findings.
nicely said lady.
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 15, 2012
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 15, 2012
we can see that feeding jumped

Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 15, 2012
computers again

Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 15, 2012
genertor fuel is now in the region of 300 million, if i'm not mistaken

Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 15, 2012
this electricity capital expenditure should be generators, and there is a big provision for refurbishment of generators in the current budget

Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by Bawss1(m): 9:46am On Jan 15, 2012
^Where exactly is this budget for? State house? I ask cos I havemt checked out the link. . .
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 15, 2012
state house

an entire batch of pdfs is there
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 15, 2012
Kobojunkie:

These are recurrent expenditures, i really don't think you can trace how it was spent.
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by moshoodn(m): 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2012
oyb:

computers again
and again and again. . . Do computers last for just a year?
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by Arosa(m): 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2012
This government don open naija nyanch make the whole world see. And the thing wey de pain me pas be say kro kro dey our nyach plenty.   embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by moshoodn(m): 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2012
Arosa:

This government don open naija nyanch make the whole world see. And the thing wey de pain me pas be say kro kro dey our nyach plenty.   embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
smiling. . . You just made my day.
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by Kobojunkie: 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2012
J12:

These are recurrent expenditures, i really don't think you can trace how it was spent.

Money untraceable? So you are saying it is impossible to trace recurrent expenditure? How do? Do you not pay even that to some entity, individual? I really don't understand how you could say that recurrent expenditure is untraceable.

Also, am I to assume you also believe the budget is all recurrent? But more interested am in your explaination for the post you have above there stating that there is no way to trace recurrent expenditure.
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by gbainde: 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2012
If you feel the 2012Budget is wasteful, you can trim it here , as we forward reports to govt, yourbudgit.com/2012cut
Re: 2012 Budget Details: Promising Or Wasteful? by moshoodn(m): 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2012
gbainde:

If you feel the 2012Budget is wasteful, you can trim it here , as we forward reports to govt, yourbudgit.com/2012cut
BONGO!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. / States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers / Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.