Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

okay convo is over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / okay convo is over (1112 Views)

A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! / My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

okay convo is over by lovelydoll: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2012
thanks for the help
Re: okay convo is over by deavicky(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2012
are you sure you did not mistakly took a picture nacked maybe in course of play with ur boyfriend . pls say the truth
Re: okay convo is over by Mynd44: 11:02am On Jan 14, 2012
Why should you let some ahole tell you how to live your life?
Re: okay convo is over by lovelydoll: 11:15am On Jan 14, 2012
deavicky:

are you sure you did not mistakly took a picture nacked maybe in course of play with your boyfriend . pls say the truth

no i have non ,but he said he was going to take my head and paste it on a naked persons body. is tht even possible?
Re: okay convo is over by lovelydoll: 11:17am On Jan 14, 2012
Mynd_44:

Why should you let some ahole tell you how to live your life?
i dunno i am just scared.

is it even possible to paste a persons head on a naked body.
Re: okay convo is over by claremont(m): 11:19am On Jan 14, 2012
If you are confident that you didn't paste any n-ude pictures of yourself online, then you have nothing to worry about. People use photoshop for all sorts of things nowadays, even celebrities get photoshopped. It's not very difficult to tell a picture that has been photoshopped, and a real one.
Re: okay convo is over by lovelydoll: 11:32am On Jan 14, 2012
claremont:

If you are confident that you didn't paste any n-ude pictures of yourself online, then you have nothing to worry about. People use photoshop for all sorts of things nowadays, even celebrities get photoshopped. It's not very difficult to tell a picture that has been photoshopped, and a real one.

i feel so much better thank you.
Re: okay convo is over by Mynd44: 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2012
The guy just wants to play a prank on you and by what I am seeing, it is working
Re: okay convo is over by deavicky(m): 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2012
my lady it is posible to use your face but you dont have to be worried because people will still know if you are not the person. and don't allow that to bother you. beside what did you do to him that is pissing him this much.
Re: okay convo is over by Naan1: 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2012
hmmmm just give him what he want,
Re: okay convo is over by tellwisdom: 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2012
U must pay him back the money you ate angry angry
Re: okay convo is over by Arosa(m): 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2012
lovelydoll:

no i have non ,but he said he was going to take my head and paste it on a Unclad persons body. is tht even possible?

Sure! very easy, I can do it in 5 minutes.
Re: okay convo is over by Mynd44: 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2012
tellwisdom:

lol
Re: okay convo is over by Sijo01(f): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2012
tellwisdom:

shocked shocked
LWKMD!
Re: okay convo is over by dsurrogat: 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2012
Hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin I kant stop laughing wich kind of threat is dis?, my sister just PRAY DAT D GUY IS A Photoshop rookie because if he is a pro, gbam!!!popsie and momsie wil use bluetooth to do u deliverance grin grin grin Dnt let dis sympathizers decieve u, beyonce and serena williams can escape because pple already knw their physical structure,booty n milk shake, but u NOBODY KNOW u,n cant defend dat your head dosent belong to "new body" d guy wan dash u, d best ting is to either BEG d guy or report him to AMNESTY INTL or d police b4 he f.cks u up!!!
Re: okay convo is over by cynthiafred67(f): 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2012
tellwisdom:

^Falls From Bench
Re: okay convo is over by maclatunji: 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2012
OP, watch your ways. If you are so scared about this threat, it means there is something wrong with the way you live that would make people believe that a fake picture is actually yours. If you are not the one in the photo, just deny it and watch the people you relate with. I suspect you are a teenager.
Re: okay convo is over by Mynd44: 3:54am On Jan 15, 2012
And why did you change the title?
Re: okay convo is over by tellwisdom: 5:42am On Jan 15, 2012
Like i said earlier, this gurls are hoes! I know them all here, who just come here to play on people's mind. undecided undecided

Now see what she did; changed both the thread and the title cheesy cheesy #Anuofia cheesy
Re: okay convo is over by mamalola19: 7:22am On Jan 15, 2012
tellwisdom:

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Post Valentine Message / Do U Think Dis Guy Loves Me / Please Assist!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.