Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Post Valentine Message - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Valentine Message (1116 Views)

Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria / MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego / Leave A Love Note or Valentine Message For Your Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Valentine Message by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2012
Valentine has come and gone but the PAINS and JOY as the consequence of indulgence or overindulgence on Valentine will forever be felt or remembered. Legs were spread for easy access by the unrepentant joysticks of fools, morons and arrogant imbeciles; even Saint Valentine and every other man who died for LOVE rolled and moaned in their GRAVES as they saw what Nigerians and non Nigerians called LOVE on VAL as very different from what they died for. They probably regretted their actions and promised if opportunity is given, they might probably make amendments. grin

Sperms were indiscriminately released and wasted both in condoms and also in infertile or unfertile, or over acidic and slack female wombs, thereby depriving Nigeria and Nigerians the opportunity of good future governance, since these wasted sperms probably contained BRILLIANT FUTURE PRESIDENTS, MINISTERS, SENATORS etc. The country was further deprived of some future crooks, gangsters, rogues, thieves and imbeciles as a result of these indiscriminate releases and wasting of sperms on VAL’s day. The deprivation of this second mentioned group of people might be a palatable development; but come to think of it, are weeds and saints not supposed to grow together for the good of the planet EARTH, wasting them in the name of VAL is on acceptable after all.

Blackberries, I phones, I pads and some other big phones were received by LADIES as payments for spreading their LEGS, even though some of the ARISTOS who did the giving have refused to pay their CHILDREN’s school FEES, thereby destroying their own personal futures and the futures of their own children. Many ladies received cars, most of which were Japanese brands like TOYOTAs, HONDAs and NISSANs. The greediest ladies probably demanded for the bigger and most recent versions of these brands, like the CAMRY 2012, ACCORD 2012 and MAXIMA 2012. They probably won’t take YARIS or CORROLA, CITY or CIVIC, SENTRA or SUNNY. They probably did not request for German Machines like MERCEDES Benz and BMW (Beemer) or American Monsters like Dodge, Cadillac and Chevy, for most of them lack knowledge about cars or good wheels and believe ASIAN craps are the ultimate. grin

Roses were rejected by the ladies as soon as guys offered them; after all “NA FLOWER I GO CHOP”? Hotel bars and clubs were filled to capacity with ladies dressed in RED (after all they knew they were on their way to HELL) and GUYS dressed in clothes which ranged from very cheap suits to very expensive ones. Ladies were snatched by BIG ARISTOs from broke guys while some perceived handsome guys were lost by their ladies to some more physically attractive morons who lack internal beauty.

Bottles as low in class as coca colas’ to bottles as high in class as champagnes’ were smashed on guys’ heads because of ladies, resulting in so many people being hospitalized. People collapsed, and it took a very long time for them to be rescued, since the supposed rescuers were confused and thought whether the collapses were fakes or VAL collapses as the only thing that separated the collapsed from the rescuer was just the state of being collapse as both the collapsed and rescuers were dead DRUNK or permit me to use bleeping drunk.

I want to assure all of you that all the gifts you received from your magas on VAL may not last and you even may not have time to enjoy them after all. Blackberries may fall from your hands and get destroyed, cars may have accidents or crash and you may not be lucky to come out of it alive, thereby making all your spread leg activities to be in vain. All magas who lost their life savings on VAL must have learnt a big lesson by now, and if not, another VAL will come for you to lose more or you might lose your life in the next VAL.

The mess that resulted from the last Valentine will take the DEVIL himself years to clean up which I know will be impossible since Valentine comes every year and our ladies and guys grow wilder per year.
Re: Post Valentine Message by Killz3(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is Sensationally Risky. . . grin
Re: Post Valentine Message by MrsChima1(f): 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2012
~Killz~:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is Sensationally Risky. . . grin

Why you got my profile link as your signature?!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Post Valentine Message by Killz3(m): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2012
^^^
Huh?
Re: Post Valentine Message by MrCork17: 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2012
tpacalipse. BRO. did she dump you? undecided
Re: Post Valentine Message by MrsChima1(f): 12:31am On Feb 17, 2012
~Killz~:

^^^
Huh?

The link on the signature portion of your profile. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Post Valentine Message by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 17, 2012
^^^ Mrs.C , its a trick link. Whoever clicks on it will see their own profile. grin
Re: Post Valentine Message by MrsChima1(f): 12:42am On Feb 17, 2012
talina:

^^^ Mrs.C , its a trick link. Whoever clicks on it will see their own profile. grin

Ooooh! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Post Valentine Message by MrCork17: 12:59am On Feb 17, 2012
***i wonder if Mrs Chima wears thoong tongue ***
Re: Post Valentine Message by Killz3(m): 7:23am On Feb 17, 2012
talina:

Mrs C na JJC Incorporated. . . grin [b]J[/b]olly [b]J[/b]us [b]C[/b]ome! grin

Mrs, Chima:

Ooooh!   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ooooh What? grin grin Why are you so curious about every link? angry grin
Re: Post Valentine Message by MrsChima1(f): 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2012
~Killz~:

Mrs C na JJC Incorporated. . . grin [b]J[/b]olly [b]J[/b]us [b]C[/b]ome! grin
Ooooh What? grin grin Why are you so curious about every link? angry grin

Bite me ooo angry angry angry angry
Re: Post Valentine Message by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2012
@ MR. , Cork, No sir.
Re: Post Valentine Message by Killz3(m): 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Bite me ooo angry angry angry angry
Did you soak in bleach? wink
Re: Post Valentine Message by MrsChima1(f): 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2012
~Killz~:

Did you soak in bleach? wink

Which cheek? tongue tongue
Re: Post Valentine Message by Killz3(m): 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2012
Boil 'em in hot water first! wink
Re: Post Valentine Message by MrsChima1(f): 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2012
~Killz~:

Boil 'em in hot water first! wink

Oh lawd! Got a cannibal on the loose! Run!!!!!
Re: Post Valentine Message by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hmm. This Christmas is going to be hot man.

(1) (Reply)

Why Worry About girls,you Can buy Love With Money / If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . / Should I Ask Her Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.