Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm (25835 Views)

NLC, TUC In Kogi Begin Strike Over Buhari's Withholding Of Bailout Fund / We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC / Remove Fuel Subsidy, Face Our Wrath - NLC, TUC Warn Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by usask4life: 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2012
Meeting update: NLC/TUC officials are yet to arrive aso rock. its 5 mins past 7 and FG and his cohort are waiting anxiously.
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by ifyalways(f): 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2012
According to Channels news,as at 7:10pm,the meeting is yet to start as NLC and TUC leaders are yet to arrive.
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by Joeld1: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2012
I wnt to beliv dat d outcome of d meeting wil b favorable to both parties.its resolution should nt pass today,we cnt afford to b stagnant we mst move ahead as a nation
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by bandely(m): 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2012
Awaiting favourable response o. Or else!!!
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by otokx(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2012
what is wrong with these TUC and NLC people? there is more to all this drama
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by valencia25(m): 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2012
I came across a Vote Online which says who's the mosted Hated President Ever, Guess who i vote for? Hurry up, Let vote for someone http://www.naijamediaworld..com
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by kulutempa: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2012
otokx:

These Labour guys are playing it like pros. Keep the government waiting and sweating! That's the way to pile on the pressure. Well done NLC.
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by usask4life: 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2012
Finally. They just arrived. Let's await the goodnews friends. Cheers to the anticipated good news. Cheers in advance,
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by mukina2: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2012
Channels_TV Channels Television
@kayodeAkintemi Labour Leaders arrive for meeting with Federal Government
https://twitter.com/Channels_TV/status/158254446751649792
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by otokx(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2012
This may go far into the night.
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by tboy11(m): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2012
I dnt really understand what labour is up to well let me jst believe its for our good. Favourable outcome i pray oo
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by samstels: 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2012
Labour /FG meeting now in progress .we can guess the out come since bothe parties shifted grounds. 100 naira .work resumes on monday
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by 3kay945(m): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2012
otokx:

Strategy of a negotiator, keep them waiting, or maybe labour is having internal disagreement.!
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by adimtwo: 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2012
Meeting has started,
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by mukina2: 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2012
Channels_TV Channels Television
“@KayodeAkintemi: UPDATE: Labor Leaders have arrived and in meeting with the FG now. An 18-man team was led by Comrade Omar of NLC"
https://twitter.com/Channels_TV/status/158256331604758528
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by mcnepow(m): 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2012
¤Subscribing¤
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by blackboi(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2012
Why night meeting? Cult guyz meet @ 9yt; hopeless politicians
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by vicade(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2012
65 or the unions are gonna be occupied.
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by doctokwus: 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2012
Kudos to d live updates here.Am tuned in& relaying d live updates to a yankee whose flight to nigeria was cancelled on d eve of d strike.Its like a penalty shoot-out,tension soaked,nerve wracking,spectators waiting anxiously for d final kick
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by 3kay945(m): 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2012
otokx:

This may go far into the night.
Yes, So as the oil + well will be locked before leaving the venue.
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by BetaThings: 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2012
samstels:

Labour /FG meeting now in progress .we can guess the out come since bothe parties shifted grounds. 100 naira .work resumes on monday

N100?
No. they should not put more than an extra N20 per litre in the hands of those crooks! N85
let them come back after 6months to show us what they have done with that and they can have their N100 - N110
Need to keep them on their toes
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by scopusng(m): 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2012
Breaknig news:

The Nigeria Labour Congress has resolved to stick with its earlier position that the federal government of Nigeria revert to the old price of petrol or face continuation of strikes, mass rallies and oil production shut down. No Going Back On N65
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by tboy11(m): 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2012
I pray dis goes our way oo N65 atleast for nw till the policy is properly planned
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by nikky5(m): 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2012
why cant they televise ds nocturnal meeting?
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by kokoA(m): 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2012
The ball have been set on the cnter circle an FG led by captain GEJ are to beging kickoff. . The ref, a veteran in the game Senator David Mark has blown the whistle. The Labour team of course is led by captain Omar, ably assisted by Esele. . .  Will keep you posted grin
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by drills: 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2012
Dont beleive all thid rumour carriers we will know the outcome after the meeting
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by Bisjosh(f): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2012
Pls kp d updates coming!!! Una well done grin grin grin
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by sweet9ja: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2012
t.b.o.y:

I pray dis goes our way oo N65 atleast for nw till the policy is properly planned
Forget N65, that's old news. It takes two to tangle, so, labour is gonna give ground likewise govt.
My guess is we gonna end up with N100/l in the interim, with more increments to follow.
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by valencia25(m): 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2012
Hope say una dan cast ur vote?

Most Hated President in Africa Ever?

here http://www.naijamediaworld..com/
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2012
Everything is programmed. I don't know why we can't watch our leaders talk about this thing live, Even this NLC people i hope they won't come out and tell us lies. God dey o
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by tboy11(m): 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2012
sweet9ja:

Forget N65, that's old news. It takes two to tangle, so, labour is gonna give ground likewise govt.
My guess is we gonna end up with N100/l in the interim, with more increments to follow.
hmmmm may God bless us all
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by samstels: 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2012
reaknig news:

The Nigeria Labour Congress has resolved to stick with its earlier position that the federal government of Nigeria revert to the old price of petrol or face continuation of strikes, mass rallies and oil production shut down. No Going Back On N65. This was not labours position ,it was by the CSO's(civil societies organization)without lab our they have no backbone . So let's wait for the meeting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Herdsmen: Full Text Of Buhari's Order to Bring Them To Justice / Women Dress Code: Adopted, Approved In Line With International Practice - Police / Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.