Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm (25834 Views)

NLC, TUC In Kogi Begin Strike Over Buhari's Withholding Of Bailout Fund / We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC / Remove Fuel Subsidy, Face Our Wrath - NLC, TUC Warn Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by hollandis(f): 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2012
NLC Vs. FGN: First half ended goal-less. It was tension-soaked as both sides brought in different play formations - the referee NASS issued 2 red cards to FGN, 5 corner kicks & 1 penalty, but no goals recorded. FGN has exhausted its reserve players while NLC reserve bench is packed full with both foreign and home based players. We do not know how the second half will look like, but it seems FGN is relying on luck and praying that NLC will run out of players so that it can go for the kill while NLC head coach says his boys are playing according to instructions, but will likely make some few changes and bring in the hit-man PENGASSAN, an international striker. The second half looks good and we expect to see at least a goal scored. Meanwhile, we will take some commercials break and return for the second half soon
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by valencia25(m): 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2012
Most Hated President in Africa Ever? Cast vote here
http://www.naijamediaworld..com/
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by mukina2: 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2012
dailytimesng Daily Times Nigeria
All the attendees at the meeting are now seated and awaiting the President #fuelsubsidy
https://twitter.com/dailytimesng/status/158265392714891264
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by 3kay945(m): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2012
Uhm,
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by philip0906(m): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2012
hollandis:

NLC Vs. FGN: First half ended goal-less. It was tension-soaked as both sides brought in different play formations - the referee NASS issued 2 red cards to FGN, 5 corner kicks & 1 penalty, but no goals recorded. FGN has exhausted its reserve players while NLC reserve bench is packed full with both foreign and home based players. We do not know how the second half will look like, but it seems FGN is relying on luck and praying that NLC will run out of players so that it can go for the kill while NLC head coach says his boys are playing according to instructions, but will likely make some few changes and bring in the hit-man PENGASSAN, an international striker. The second half looks good and we expect to see at least a goal scored. Meanwhile, we will take some commercials break and return for the second half soon

grin grin grin
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by ITbomb(m): 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2012
^^^valencia if I click on that link, how are we going to share the proceeds
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by sweet9ja: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2012
valencia25:

Hope say una dan cast your vote?

Most Hated President in Africa Ever?

here http://www.naijamediaworld..com/
Abeg, go with your yeye poll, I also like cheap fuel, but at what cost.
Less face it, GEJ's unfolding economic policy may be, in the face of it, very unpopular, but come to think of it, do we really have any alternative?
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by Abbey4life: 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2012
Chei!!! This hollandis no go kill me with laughter. Pls keep running the commentary. I am really enjoying this
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by omega8(m): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2012
God save us from this criminal president and crooks cabinets oh
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by philip0906(m): 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2012
sweet9ja:

Abeg, go with your yeye poll, I also like cheap fuel, but at what cost.
Less face it, GEJ's unfolding economic policy may be, in the face of it, very unpopular, but come to think of it, do we really have any alternative?

u r madt(no offence)
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by stagger: 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2012
Wetin dey shele?
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by slap1(m): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2012
It's like NTA is broadcasting the meeting. . .
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by ispeed(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2012
Breaking New! Breaking News!!
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by slap1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2012
NTA Aba dey madt, they've replaced it with another useless programme.
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by baslone: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2012
Wetin U̶̲̥̅̊ xpect from Aba before? Lol
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2012
pls wats is d latest?
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by PHIPEX(m): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2012
hollandis:

Its unfortunate that the hitman; PENGASSAN was threatened by some area boys on his way to the match, he has gone into hiding. lets see how this extra time ends, I hope my team will not miss the legs if they miss the ball.
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by kenniology(m): 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2012
ispeed:

Breaking New! Breaking News!!

Abeg, wat is breaking in da news?
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by sweet9ja: 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2012
philip0906:

u r madt(no offence)
and what are suffering from? frustrated idiot.
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by ziccoit: 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2012
hollandis:

A hand of applause Who says Nigeria doesn't get talents?
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by coldubako(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2012
a loud explosion from aso rock direction. boko haram? plz confirm
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by ispeed(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2012
We win #65/ltr. Confirm from a reliable source. BUT, d guy did not tell me the but, i will get back to you when i hear the but
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by philip0906(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2012
^^
d rumours have began. . .
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by lionshare: 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2012
hollandis:

LOL>, grin grin grin grin

NLC/TUC N65 or nothing, if you fail us we shall dissolve you ASAP. Let the will of the people prevail atleast for once!!!
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by Sike(m): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2012
We Full Ground dey Wait!
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by frankfrank(m): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2012
@sweetnja [table]Abeg, go with your yeye poll, I also like cheap fuel, but at what cost.
Less face it, GEJ's unfolding economic policy may be, in the face of it, very unpopular, but come to think of it, do we really have any alternative?[/table]

From ur comment you don't have an idea of the level of insincerity by this govt. Even with the roads,employment, buses (that will go to their friends and associates) and all the goodies they've promised, this will not put food in our table.
Let me put it this way; The rate of inflation WILL NEVER BE commensurate to our current earnings/Income, God help us because of the consequence of this policy that u support.
The alternative to this impasse is the tackling of govt excess and CORRUPTION, simple economic policy.
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by Funkymallam(m): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2012
hollandis:

chei! Shwy na wman write this commentry. And we r complaining of lack of commentators in d local league.
Abeg continue, i don grab my gwugwuru n epa. grin grin grin
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by 3kay945(m): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2012
We re waiting o
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by efisher(m): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2012
My guesses:
1. N65 now, N141 in
April.
Or
2. 90-120 flat rate.
Either way, FG's objectives will be met as planned.
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by Funkymallam(m): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2012
valencia25:

Most Hated President in Africa Ever? Cast vote here
http://www.naijamediaworld..com/

Bros, shey na gudluck predicament u wan take hammer abi? Hw much go b my share make i share ur link give ppl?
Bizman grin grin cheesy
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by Wadosky(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2012
Where is nlc in enugu state,why should enugu state   be sleeping while other ppl lay down dia lives for this struggle,am so ashamed n helpless i cant participate actively in dis struggle.enugu needs a special revolution against sullivan chime.
Re: NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm by 4everGod1: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2012
breaking news! meeting continues tomorrow by 5.30pm. no agreement reached yet. strike continues says labour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Herdsmen: Full Text Of Buhari's Order to Bring Them To Justice / Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) / Women Dress Code: Adopted, Approved In Line With International Practice - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.