Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not (2271 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2012
Goldieeeeeeeeeeee abeg nor kill me o. How he wan take kiss you if he can't touch you? cheesy cheesy
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Goldieluks: 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2012
He go suspend his hand for air. No touching I no wan cheat on my guy. wink
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Mynd44: 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2012
oya come make we kiss then
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Goldieluks: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2012
Ok switch off the light and move closer gently.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by safarigirl(f): 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2012
Happens Ǟ lot actually. But I have no bf ǡŋ₫ the last I ħǟƌ (the only actually) was called Ǟ nerd. I was definitely wayyyyy hotter
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2012
It is interesting to see our ladies flexing their e-hotness. There is no wowority on the Internet. Na everybody fine.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2012
I dated a guy once who was full of bling and knew how to dress and attract the ladies. He turned heads all the time when we were together. It really didnt bother me because its how he reacted that mattered to me. It had nothing to do with the ladies. To me, if he is influenced by it and wants some sexier chick then so be it, bye bye.Then it wasnt meant to be and that just shows his true colors.Unfortunatly, I started to realize this guy in particular Needed all the attention and this kind of insecurity is not attractive to me.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Mynd44: 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2012
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by crissmac: 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2012
there is more to a relationship than just looks. sometimes, when you see a pair where the guy is hotter than the girl, its usually something more than looks keeping them together. what some no - too - hot girls lack in looks, they make up for in character (and some other areas). besides, its not every good looking guy that ends up with hot girl.

yo mynd! ot are you waiting for?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Mynd44: 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2012
Abeg talk true, what first intrested you about your spouce?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by safarigirl(f): 4:48am On Jan 17, 2012
^^abi o, make we talk true for here. The first thing we see is the looks, except you knew him/her through Ǟ friend. But if we're talking bout Ǟ total stranger, it can't have been the 'intelligence' or 'character'
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Bisjosh(f): 6:33am On Jan 17, 2012
^^#true talk wink
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Mynd44: 7:09am On Jan 17, 2012
Point made.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Acceptable Benchmark Age For A Girl/guy To Get Married In Nigeria? / What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? / How To Meet And Date A Millionaire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.