Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? (7822 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / Baby Are Cute , Nigerian Sisters Are Attractive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:52am On Jan 18, 2012
Cos your boys call you a girl and if you're not a girl, OH WELL

abeg mr araboy, tend to your wife. No waste time with Tpia and I cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by freecocoa(f): 5:54am On Jan 18, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

Cos your boys call you a girl and if you're not a girl, OH WELL

You can never be too sure and yeah OH WELL.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Araboy(m): 6:07am On Jan 18, 2012
@thief of heart did you forget I m Muslim Jeni you and tpia

are Yoruba there do u think that won't be all ingredients for

Polygamy cheesy don't be  too jealous of Jeni  cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:41am On Jan 18, 2012
Nah Im good. Anyway I like Jenifa. I wish you both well. smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by tpia5: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2012
thought he said he wasnt proposing to anyone.

probably has multiple wives already.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by islamrules(m): 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2012
That is 190. So u pple dont recognize 190.
Mscheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2012
tpia@:

thought he said he wasnt proposing to anyone.

probably has multiple wives already.

haha abi o. cheesy

whats this about me being stalked by him? I barely pay attention to the board anymore, Did I miss something Tpia?
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by tpia5: 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2012
^He entered the thread calling you his baby TOH.

I presumed he must have been chasing you for a while but then i remembered calling women baby is the latest tactic of yahoo yahoo scammers looking for prey.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by millco88(f): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2012
LMAO @ all you ladies looking for Nigerian husbands on nairaland
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2012
who's looking for anything? delusional clown. abi you are the ones sniffing around the pata of NL women

anyway

LOL @ Tpia. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Araboy(m): 12:34am On Jan 19, 2012
@ tpia

It is presumed most Muslim men have multiple wives which is not true

I never knew you were having problem with me  chasing TOH or calling her my baby

should I apologize for you ? 

As for the yahoo yahoo part I just brushed it off as some of your incoherent ramblings
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by mayoroflag(m): 1:15am On Jan 19, 2012
I love the way we keep talk real so why are people asking to stay off crude topics when they should keep shut when they can't handle it?
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Tafiki: 2:07am On Jan 19, 2012
the guy is fine. those tribal marks are just very unfair,in my opinion. no worry, im sure he will find the bone of his bone who will appreciate his beauty. Inner and outer. smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by tpia5: 3:34am On Jan 19, 2012
Araboy

just put "i wish" in front of most of the sentences in your last post and you'll be fine.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by mayoroflag(m): 7:41am On Jan 19, 2012
I tell you guys upfront, having schooled @ Ilorin where you find this guy's sub-ethnic group, that he cuts the look of a ladies' man upfront, which also explains the less than dismissive statements being made by the females on this thread. He's handsome and has that look that makes a typical female emotinally paralyzed grin on a good day.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by mayoroflag(m): 7:44am On Jan 19, 2012
Emotinally paralyzed, for the taking, that is,
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nw @all,i rily wnt 2 knw If dere's anytin dis guy cn do 2 fade d tribal marks...
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by ebony4life(f): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2014
Tafiki:
the guy is fine. those tribal marks are just very unfair,in my opinion. no worry, im sure he will find the bone of his bone who will appreciate his beauty. Inner and outer. smiley

@Tafiki. He sure did.

The morale of story we should be ourselves, there's someone out there who will love us for who we are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Has Operation To Remove 36kg Testicle (pictured) / My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. / Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.