Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Talk To Me! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Talk To Me! (3567 Views)

I Feel So Depress....i Need Matured Mind To Talk To / My Ex Won't Talk To Me / Jay Bee Talk To Me :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talk To Me! by Araboy(m): 7:26am On Jan 20, 2012
^^^
see yahrag beyyak
Re: Talk To Me! by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 20, 2012
1- Are you related to reality ?

2- Have you guys ever dated ?

3-Do you have any relatives in jail ?
Phew! grin
Re: Talk To Me! by Cuddlemii: 8:45am On Jan 20, 2012
Araboy:

Bro
4_Do  you dance crazy when no one is looking at you ?
5- What is great about  Ashawo ?

A previous quote from Araboy:
You  were wrong it's wasn't  the effects of westernization but rather the effects of  not being nigerian

No offense but  not   every one here is   familiar with your slang

Dude since you are an English freak, its better you use punctuation marks than spaces, it makes your sentences less clumsy. You would notice that in your previous post too.

Secondly, what is "Ashawo". Please always consider the non-Nigerians! Have a great day wink
Re: Talk To Me! by tellwisdom: 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2012
Bro

1- Are you related to reality ? No, bt he's a gud hommie

2- Have you guys ever dated ? --Im straight. So No!

3-Do you have any relatives in jail ? ------No bro

4_Do  you dance crazy when no one is looking at you ? ----- Im sane! Dont do wiki waka

5- What is great about  Ashawo ? ---> They are just there! undecided

6- What are three adjectives that describe you ?---> Nice/reliable/crazy  tongue

7- Where you live and what you do for a living ?--I live in and outside of Nigeria. Attacking striker

8-Which guides you your heart or your head ?--> Both.
Re: Talk To Me! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]tellwisdom how do you feel on TOP of a Woman  . I mean , when doing the big baging ( bedmatic ) sport. . .? most especially when it is time to release your album ( Sperrm ) from your main hole?  grin grin wink[/size]
Re: Talk To Me! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2012
^ogagaaaa u gat jokes
Re: Talk To Me! by tellwisdom: 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2012
tellwisdom how do you feel on TOP of a Woman  . I mean , when doing the big baging ( bedmatic ) sport. . .? most especially when it is time to release your album ( Sperrm ) from your main hole?  grin grin  wink

Odu uto! choi cheesy cheesy ooiii. Oboy SUGAR self dey learn work for where dat one dey grin #Small heaven tongue
Re: Talk To Me! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]You are right man sugar still dey learn -- but , are u screaming or just leaking your tongue and swallowing siliva ? grin wink[/size]

tellwisdom:

Odu uto! choi cheesy cheesy ooiii. Oboy SUGAR self dey learn work for where dat one dey grin #Small heaven tongue
Re: Talk To Me! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]Thank u darling. . . hugs to u ^^ kiss kiss kiss wink

Do u love romancing ? smiley smiley smiley wink
[/size]

Idowuogbo:

^ogagaaaa u gat jokes
Re: Talk To Me! by tellwisdom: 12:03am On Jan 21, 2012
[s]You are right man sugar still dey learn -- but , are u screaming or just leaking your tongue and swallowing siliva ? grin[/s] wink

Oboy this wan wey u dey WINK me, i hope no be sexyshitz send you come?? undecided
Re: Talk To Me! by Goldieluks: 4:53am On Jan 21, 2012
Tellwisdom how old are you?
Do you have a gf?
Re: Talk To Me! by tellwisdom: 8:38am On Jan 21, 2012
Im grown!

No gurl friend! undecided
Re: Talk To Me! by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 21, 2012
tellwisdom:

Oboy this wan wey u dey WINK me, i hope no be sexyshitz send you come?? undecided
You tellpileptic fool! It was your father that sent him! Gosh, you are so dumb!

Now how much exactly are you willing to auction off that unused brain of yours? cheesy
Re: Talk To Me! by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 21, 2012
tellwisdom:

Im grown!
Yeah, right! grin Tell that to the birds!
But your brain is still miserably stunted! cheesy Why? Did you seize the flow of vitamins to your brain?. . .

tellwisdom:
No gurl friend!  undecided
Yeah. . . No one wants to date a congenital dumb arse unrepentant fool! Gerrit? cheesy
Re: Talk To Me! by tellwisdom: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2012
Dude, have i in anyway told you, Gayys or deformed kids are permited here?? angry angry
Re: Talk To Me! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2012
[size=13pt]Someone said he's grown up but don't have a gurlfriend. . . .i wonder if he's there sitting down and doing absolutely nothing about it LOL grin grin[/size]
Re: Talk To Me! by Emeka72(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2012
@Op, what will you do with yur babe on valentines day¿
Re: Talk To Me! by Emeka72(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2012
@Op, what will you do with your babe on valentines day¿
Re: Talk To Me! by Ranoscky(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2012
^ [b]F[/b]uck her noni.
Re: Talk To Me! by tellwisdom: 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2012
cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matured Lady In Need Of A Matured Guy For The Valentine / Are You In Benue State Environment? / Abuja Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.