Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? (2266 Views)

Why Men Treat Their Side-chicks Better Than Their Wives [MUST READ] / Why Can't Men Deal With This / Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2012
It is too much especially at old age. Is it that we the men have more urge than women or what do you think? angry
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by 25omega(m): 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2012
who cheated in your clan?
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2012
^^^

A man and his housegirl cry cry
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by Mynd44: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2012
A man and his housegirl. Hmm that's not new
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by onila(f): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2012
its their nature 2 cheat!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2012
^^

Which theory states that abeg? I never marry I done they fear grin
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2012
Mynd_44:

A man and his housegirl. Hmm that's not new

na waa oo. na so e dey happen oo
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by Mynd44: 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2012
Abeg talk another one. This one wey you dey talk don old
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2012
W̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ I go talk again na? Abi " y do men sleep with their housegirls" ? undecided
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by eghost247(m): 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2012
cheating has nothing to do with one men alone men cheat women cheat
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2012
We just can't help it so deal with it.
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by Mynd44: 12:45am On Jan 16, 2012
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 16, 2012
Dude you're kinda annoying you know right?
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by Ranoscky(m): 4:06am On Jan 16, 2012
The nature of ALL breeds [even animals do], so. . .
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by naijadanny: 7:03am On Jan 16, 2012
Its not all men that cheat and is not all women that cheat as well. What u are saying is Fallacy of over generalization. Dont use some people actions to judge others.
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 16, 2012
REALITY101:

DOA!
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by Mynd44: 8:23am On Jan 16, 2012
REALITY101:

That's my new year's resolution. To be as annoying as possible
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by cynthiafred67(f): 8:38am On Jan 16, 2012
I guess It's in their nature to cheat, they can't help it.
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by Mynd44: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2012
^^^
And I guess you would say women don't cheat?
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by cynthiafred67(f): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2012
^^ women do cheat but is too common with the men.
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 16, 2012
^^

#GBAM especially when d woman don expire abi? Its not fair on d woman folk now :')
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by Mynd44: 10:52am On Jan 16, 2012
yeah right. Women cheat more(I relly don't believe that sha)
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 16, 2012
^^
women cheat more wen dey re younger n men wen dey r old. Na turn by turn?
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by Ranoscky(m): 11:52am On Jan 16, 2012
Imagine me f[/b]uckin a gal and while we were stil on it, her phone rang.

After the call, she just pull-out ([b]d[/b]oggy [b]s[/b]tyle) in haste, and asked me to wear my clothes quickly and leave, that [b]her boyfriend
is coming!

Wetin consign me? I don collect my own share. I jus wear my cloth waka commot with swagg!
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by bekay911(f): 11:57am On Jan 16, 2012
Men are animals indeed
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by cynthiafred67(f): 11:57am On Jan 16, 2012
^^ so u dey chop anda person food? Be careful make somebody no chop ur own oo.
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by bekay911(f): 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2012
So u dey do chop clean mouth. Anoda man dey eat ur own kwa!
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by Ranoscky(m): 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2012
cynthiafred67:

^^ so u dey chop anda person food? Be careful make somebody no chop your own oo.

bekay911:

So u dey do chop clean mouth. Anoda man dey eat your own kwa!
She no tel me say she get bf na. . .?! Shey make I com dey slack ni? Omo, I cut my own kpomo, waka commot o, NO DULLING!
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by claremont(m): 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2012
All men are born cheats by default. Some men are able to resist this innate urge, and some men aren't. The bottom-line is that cheating is neither a good thing or a bad thing, it is an innate trait we have to live with.
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by bekay911(f): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2012
Ranoscky:

She no tel me say she get bf na. . .?! Shey make I com dey slack ni? Omo, I cut my own kpomo, waka commot o, NO DULLING!

well na u get ur mouth and ur kini sha
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by Sijo01(f): 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2012
Cheating is deir middle name!
Re: Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? by born2boink(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2012
When I my girl was slim, I was cheating on with Fat girls

Now she is putting on fatness and I have been cheating with slim

It is all about Equation balance, I cannot live without cheating

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Acceptable Benchmark Age For A Girl/guy To Get Married In Nigeria? / What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? / Guyz Have You Noticed It?, Most Girls Look So Beautiful From Afar, But When...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.