Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? (17911 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? / Why Can't Men Deal With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by TemiladeE1(f): 10:07am On Jan 26, 2010
Guys tell me why?  lipsrsealed
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by sexyLeamon(f): 10:10am On Jan 26, 2010
Temilade£:

Why can't men be straight forward with girls if they are only after sex, why can't they say, before we start this, i want to let you know that it's purely going to be sex and no other stuff involved rather than act like you want a relationship with them and have intimacy with them, then never call them or avoid them. Why cant you just say the truth and stop leading us on, thinking we can't handle the truth, Trust me there ARE girls out there, who just want sex, guys tell me why? Enough is enough,this is 2010 cry
it a pity you have been hanging out with the wrong guys
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by MissyB1(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2010
This should teach You to Glue Your legs Together.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by whitelexi(m): 10:22am On Jan 26, 2010
Cos girls are never straight-forward with men. . . From the word go, u make eye contact with them and they're wishing silently for u to make a move, u make a move and they change their poise [some dont even know how to act and some will over act and even insult u in the process], then they dont say no and dont say yes at the same time, they string u along and assess u in the process - check how deep your pocket is, what car u drive, and what part of town u live. . .

If u want to start on men, look inside yourselves first!

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Ben13: 10:34am On Jan 26, 2010
Why generalizing?

I've seen some guys that sounds it clear to the girl that their relationship will be based on sex. Hence, they don't ask the girl to be their girlfriend instead sex mates. so?
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 26, 2010
such is life plus i think sexyleamon is right in some way, the most complicated things are the simple stuff.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 26, 2010
So much bitterness from these ladies in the last couple of days.

Threadstarter, i thought you had a boy friend.
Or you broke up with him in the last couple of hours cos you couldn't keep up with his demand for sex??
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 26, 2010
omo iover feel whitelexi post true word true word
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by izby(m): 10:41am On Jan 26, 2010
4 me i tell them from the start that sex is very important to me.believe me i enjoy it alot
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by ogazi007(m): 10:47am On Jan 26, 2010
You will never/hardly sleep with an average naija girl by being that direct to her,even if you add [b]please [/b]can i  just have sex with you?trust me its gonna be a point-blank refusal and she will take the gist to CNN that you are calling her a prostitute.the ones you even pick by the road side still want you to treat them with some degree of decency by telling you all manners of lies like its my first time,its because im broke,i just want to be adventurous today and most annoying some will tell you to put off the light before you download what you had already paid for.naija girls sexual orientation has not gone technology until then we will have to still stick to our style.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Spyker: 10:50am On Jan 26, 2010
Temilade£:

Why can't men be straight forward with girls if they are only after sex, why can't they say,  before we start this, i want to let you know that it's purely going to be sex and no other stuff involved rather than act like you want a relationship with them and have intimacy with them, then never call them or avoid them. Why cant you just say the truth and stop leading us on, thinking we can't handle the truth, Trust me there ARE girls out there, who just want sex, guys tell me why? Enough is enough,this is 2010 cry

I never knew FRIENDS WITH BENEFIT EXISTED IN NIGERIA.  grin  grin  grin
There are guys who are damn straight yet ladies do not like them. I think most Nigerian Ladies enjoy lies being told by guys even when they know it is a lie.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by saintneo(m): 10:55am On Jan 26, 2010
Missy B:

This should teach You to Glue Your legs Together.
word! cool
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by TemiladeE1(f): 11:16am On Jan 26, 2010
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 26, 2010
What does most guys want in rships?Why do  they start affairs or ask you out in the first place if not becos of sex?Forget other stories they might want to tell you.Most ladies always get carried away as well forgetting that that is the may reason guys will ask them out.
If a lady can have it at the back of her mind that what a guy wants is sex whn she is  being asked out,this will not cause a sad story at the end  and if at the end ,the rship is not based on that then u r fortunate.As a lady just be prepared.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Spyker: 11:32am On Jan 26, 2010
nikkykay:

What does most guys want in rships?Why do they start affairs or ask you out in the first place if not becos of sex?Forget other stories they might want to tell you.Most ladies always get carried away as well forgetting that that is the may reason guys will ask them out.
If a lady that have it at the back of her mind that what a guy wants is sex whn she is being asked out,this will not be a sad story at the end and if at the end ,the rship is not based on that then u r fortunate.As a lady just be prepared.

GBAM!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by MissyB1(m): 11:53am On Jan 26, 2010
You will never/hardly sleep with an average naija girl by being that direct to her,even if you add [b]please [/b]can i  just have intimacy with you?[/b]trust me its gonna be a point-blank refusal and she will take the gist to CNN that you are calling her a love-peddler.the ones you even pick by the road side still want you to treat them with some degree of decency by telling you all manners of lies like its my first time,its because im broke,i just want to be adventurous today and most annoying some will tell you to put off the light before you download what you had already paid for.naija girls sexual orientation has not gone technology until then we will have to still stick to our style.
I'm so Dead!! grin
True tho!!

Temilade£:

As a result i blow men off quickly when i see a sign of being a player, [b]if they don't call me when they say they will, i just move on and delete their number.

Is that how You identify players? I laugh in Yoruba

Temilade£:

I think i am pretty hot and fun, so im not too worried about players out there wink
How old are You Hun? Pretty and hot Girls don't fall victim? shocked
I think I need to register in that organization in order to safeguard me.

Temilade£:

Why can't men be straight forward with girls if they are only after sex, why can't they say,  before we start this, i want to let you know that it's purely going to be sex and no other stuff involved rather than act like you want a relationship with them and have intimacy with them, then never call them or avoid them. Why cant you just say the truth and stop leading us on, thinking we can't handle the truth,

You know who to ask. cheesy tongue

Temilade£:

It's not actually about me, i was raised by a " player type" father,
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by kawazaki(m): 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2010
sexyLeamon:

it a pity you have been hanging out with the wrong guys

I guess so.  I  always define the limit of ANY relationship i go into. Regarding the expectations , All my ex-s know that all i want "we" want is NSA seexy relationship
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by oluclem(m): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2010
Temilade£:

Why can't men be straight forward with girls if they are only after sex, why can't they say,  before we start this, i want to let you know that it's purely going to be sex and no other stuff involved rather than act like you want a relationship with them and have intimacy with them, then never call them or avoid them. Why cant you just say the truth and stop leading us on, thinking we can't handle the truth, Trust me there ARE girls out there, who just want sex, guys tell me why? Enough is enough,this is 2010 cry

Simple, It's because no naija girl will fall for that or agree to sex only.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by kpolli(m): 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2010
cos the if they were straight forwardd, will u stick around?
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by popegirl(f): 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2010
Temilade£:

Why can't men be straight forward with girls if they are only after sex, why can't they say, before we start this, i want to let you know that it's purely going to be sex and no other stuff involved rather than act like you want a relationship with them and have intimacy with them, then never call them or avoid them. Why cant you just say the truth and stop leading us on, thinking we can't handle the truth, Trust me there ARE girls out there, who just want sex, guys tell me why? Enough is enough,this is 2010 cry

i wonder oo, if it was sex they trully want, then they should be man enuf to say it, if am game i will do and if otherwise we'll take a walk

but the bastards just cant stop being what they r

SOBs angry
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by chocomillo(f): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2010
popegirl:

i wonder oo, if it was sex they trully want, then they should be man enuf to say it, if am game i will do and if otherwise we'll take a walk

but the bastards just cant stop being what they r

SOBs angry
So true, they are fans of puss y
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Cockyzy(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2010
A fisherman go catch fishes depending on his bait.them girls dress up to kill cuz it heighten their acceptance and self esteem.if a guy come 4 u cuz u are beautiful,he is just lusting and once e chop u so tay u don tired him go leave to hunt any prey.men treat girls as intimacy object becuz them girls mimic intimacy object 2 catch them guys.lucky me! Am going chaste so with my babe.we are unison.na una sabi? 4 dem gurls na enof furking 4 una til e go wide like a park.lol
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Cockyzy(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2010
A fisherman go catch fishes depending on his bait.them girls dress up to kill cuz it heighten their acceptance and self esteem.if a guy come 4 u cuz u are beautiful,he is just lusting and once e chop u so tay u don tired him go leave to hunt any prey.men treat girls as intimacy object becuz them girls mimic intimacy object 2 catch them guys.lucky me! Am going chaste so with my babe.we are unison.na una sabi? 4 dem gurls na enof furking 4 una til e go wide like a park.lol
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by elecktra(f): 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2010
if a guy walks up to me and tells me "hey i like you, mind doing the wonderful do with me" think i ll give him 350 different looks at the same time

no matter how bitchy a girl is she wont appreciate the name b.i.t.c.h you know. . . . and i have since stopped trying to understand how the male mind works if

they themselves dunno how their hercules minds work who am i to understand  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by charltz316(m): 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2010
Temilade£:

It's not actually about me, i was raised by a " player type" father, and i am unfortunately too comfortable with guys game. As a result i blow men off quickly when i see a sign of being a player, if they don't call me when they say they will, i just move on and delete their number. I think i am pretty hot and fun, so im not too worried about players out there wink

U BLOW MEN OFF QUICKLY.SEE YA MOUTH.AFTER THEY DON COLLECT WETIN THEY WANT.WHO TOLD U DAT U ARE HOT.LETS BE D JUDGE.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by kstonebrow(m): 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2010
@popegirl some ladies don't like the hell , as in telling them you want sxx, while some matured ladies prefer you the guy telling them you want some fun Sxxxx , she will be so happy to go any where with you, this is from my experience
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by atilla(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2010
Hello Temilade

Im atilla

Can we have decency.

Is that better!!! so whats your reply?
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by atilla(m): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2010
sorry for above comment was being sarcastic,

how will you feel if someone says that to you? Guys tend to say it sometimes although not directly but at the same time women dont listen to it. Sorry about your experience its part of learning about men and everywoman goes through it.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2010
For the same reasons why some girls have sex with guys and then dump them.
It boils down to individuals
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by sexyback1(f): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2010
rokiatu:

For the same reasons why some girls have intimacy with guys and then dump them.
It boils down to individuals

madam,just want to correct a notion.women dont dump men.thank u.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2010
sexy back:

madam,just want to correct a notion.women dont dump men.thank u.
which planet are you from?

Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by follypimpi(m): 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2010
OMO IBO:

So much bitterness from these ladies in the last couple of days.

Threadstarter, i thought you had a boy friend.
Or you broke up with him in the last couple of hours cos you couldn't keep up with his demand for sex??

I wonder oo,we are to blame for their shaggin spree !!! Who in their right mind promises relationship to get laid thats a bit old skl.

Cockyzy:

U do have a point tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? / Nigerian Adult Movie Star Peace Olayemi Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram / Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.