Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? (7589 Views)

Can U Date your Sister's Boyfriend. / I Don't Like My Sister's Boyfriend. / My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by aameyah(f): 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2012
My friend told me that when her elder sister brought her boyfriend home, the boyfriend collected her number so that they can be talking, as per 'in-law levels'. Next thing, the guy called her and told her that he would have chosen her if he met her first, and not her elder sister.

She said she wept that day. Because her elder sister (who by the way is really beautiful, so nice and down to earth) has gone through series of disappointments in the hands of men.

What do you advise such a girl to do in such a situation? Should she tell her sister, in the process breaking up her sister's relationship or should she keep away from the guy, maybe the relationship will work out at the end of the day between her sister and him?

Note that she has her own relationship and she really loves her sister and comes from a close knit family, so she wouldn't want anything hurting her sister!
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by freecocoa(f): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2012
osara oku
"She wept that day" please o I'd love to ask,what was she wepting for?cos I'm kinda lost there.

Anyways if her family is anything as close knit as mine,I wouldn't need a 2nd opinion before I tell my sister,I mean her sister's been through a lot,why make the mistake of letting her suffer more in the hands of this potential cheat who wouldn't mind cheating with a member of her family?

Him saying had he met her first, is just one of their usual tactics and lines,I'm sure he'd tell her elder sister the same if he was with the complainant of this thread.abeg that guy is no good.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by aameyah(f): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2012
^^^Thanx free
She wept cause she probably thought to herself
'Oh no! Not again'!

The sis has been heartbroken a lot of times, as I said before. She probably felt sad for her sister!
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by slimyem: 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2012
she'd be doing her sister a big favour if she lets her know the kind of person she's getting with.
The fact that she has had lots of dissapointments is enough to save her from another looming one.
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by mpmp: 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2012
@aameyah,

She should exercise some restraint, caution and wisdom on the method used to inform her sister about Romeo's proposal. I would advise, dont inform senior sister for now. Get enough evidence that Romeo cant deny.

Romeo is definitely a playa. What if after junior sister informs senior sister of Romeos proposal, and then senior sister confronts Romeo, and Romeo denies it and claims that junior sister made the first move, coming onto him.

Definitely senior sister will hold her man kpam, at the expense of her relationship with her own sister.

Then another sister2sister relationship war begins.
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by tellwisdom: 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2012
Aameyansh, do you wear G-strings? undecided undecided
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by freecocoa(f): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2012
mpmp:

@aameyah,

She should exercise some restraint, caution and wisdom on the method used to inform her sister about Romeo's proposal. I would advise, dont inform senior sister for now. Get enough evidence that Romeo cant deny.

Romeo is definitely a playa. What if after junior sister informs senior sister of Romeos proposal, and then senior sister confronts Romeo, and Romeo denies it and claims that junior sister made the first move, coming onto him.

Definitely senior sister will hold her man kpam, at the expense of her relationship with her own sister.

Then another sister2sister relationship war begins.
Did you read that their family is closely knit? Anyways that's why I said if its anything like mine,my sister wouldn't for a minute think I'd do something like what you wrote romeo can claim and I doubt it'll work for romeo in OP's case cos since they are close,they should be able to tell what each other can do to an extent. no waiting abeg.

aameyah:

^^^Thanx free
She wept cause she probably thought to herself
'Oh no! Not again'!

The sis has been heartbroken a lot of times, as I said before. She probably felt sad for her sister!
Ah okay,tell her to wipe her eyes,no need to cry,her sister would get a man who truly deserves her,let warn her sister already.
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by Cuddlemii: 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2012
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by freecocoa(f): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2012
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by Cuddlemii: 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2012
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by freecocoa(f): 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2012
Yeah well,I also see your point grin but if the sister is smart and has learnt anything from her other misfortunes,she'd know better than not to be very careful with men,so I believe her elder sister wouldn't be so quick to conclude without atleast investigating the matter by teaming up with her younger sister.
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by Cuddlemii: 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2012
^I hope its resolved amicably amongst the 3 of them. I also wish them luck in their decisions. Its very possible the sis would still continue dating the guy but I hope she is wise enough to move on.
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by Mynd44: 12:14am On Jan 16, 2012
Another doggy thread
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by snthesis(m): 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2012
d dude must be really dumb or the OP"s sis really cheap and desperate, i think d latter makes more sense tongue
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by mashnino(m): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2012
hmmmm

I am cumin
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by Mynd44: 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2012
snthesis:

d dude must be really dumb or the OP"s sis really cheap and desperate, i think d latter makes more sense tongue
Gbam!!!!!
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by drnoel: 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2012
aameyah:

the guy called her and told her that he would have chosen her if he met her first, and not her elder sister.

so because he told her that does not mean he is interested in her unless he said some other stuff which u didn't mention in this post.
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by IbroSaunks(m): 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2012
She should NOT tell her sister, instead she should totally avoid the guy!
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by Beync(f): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2012
The dude is a big cheat for makingĀ  advances to his friend's younger sister. He lack total love and respect for his so call friend. If a man should be that loose he shouldnt lust for such a close relative. The girl should work out evidence to prove to her sister the kind of man she is dating and save her from future heartbreak. the earlier the better for her sister. someone said she should'nt tell her sister she should avoid the guy. so u can what a cheat play your sister like that becos u dont want break a rltnship? hmm, i would break the record and i know my sis would do same for me if she finds me in unhealthy rltnshp, it's all for good.
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by Mynd44: 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2012
I don't understand why people just come online and ask silly questions like this. What is she expecting our answer to be?
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by freecocoa(f): 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2012
drnoel:

so because he told her that does not mean he is interested in her unless he said some other stuff which u didn't mention in this post.
walahi if you were a girl,you'd be very easy to play,so until a guy lures a girl to his room and undresses before she'd know he's interested in her abi? You are so smart.
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by bolame: 12:31am On Jan 17, 2012
Op the only advice i will give is for the sister to tell her elder sister about it cos i have been in the similar occation twice were my elder sis boyfriend was peeping thru the keyhole of bathroom while i was bathing and someone saw him in our house and gombe start and other time was another bf he brough home which was flirting with me and i had to let my sis know immediately who she was dealing
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by bolame: 12:35am On Jan 17, 2012
so the elder sister will know who she was dealing with, but if it happen to someone like me i will just let it go unless i cared about him,
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by Mynd44: 7:19am On Jan 17, 2012
And after telling her sister, what if she does not believe her?
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by drnoel: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2012
freecocoa:

walahi if you were a girl,you'd be very easy to play,so until a guy lures a girl to his room and undresses before she'd know he's interested in her abi? You are so smart.

Thanx but no thanx. Thank heavens am not a girl, I have played girls in the past but I didn't go resorting to those kind of cheap talks 2 get in2 their pants. Besides I've jokingly used those cheap lines b4 on my wives elder sister in my wifey presence and we all laughed about it. My wifey's sister neva misunderstood or took it that I wanted her cos I didn't and she knew I would neva sacrifice the relationship with my wife 4 anything in this world.
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by eghost247(m): 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2012
Avoid Him Like a Plague
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by Mynd44: 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2012
Like a plague? Hell he is a plague and he is already there
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by akpan123(m): 4:07am On Jan 18, 2012
run
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by freecocoa(f): 4:36am On Jan 18, 2012
drnoel:

Thanx but no thanx. Thank heavens am not a girl, I have played girls in the past but I didn't go resorting to those kind of cheap talks 2 get in2 their pants. Besides I've jokingly used those cheap lines b4 on my wives elder sister in my wifey presence and we all laughed about it. My wifey's sister neva misunderstood or took it that I wanted her cos I didn't and she knew I would neva sacrifice the relationship with my wife 4 anything in this world.
"In my wife's presence" you didn't say it at your wife's back while demanding for her sister's digits. Besides I advice your wife to keep an eye on you cos you men can use any tactic to do and undo,that you said it in your wife's presence does not rule out all possibility of you flirting\doing something intimate with her sister,e don tey wey we dey see that type,na dem do pass sef.
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by Mynd44: 8:21am On Jan 18, 2012
I am even suprised his wife did not slap the taste outta his mouth
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by drnoel: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2012
freecocoa:

"In my wife's presence" you didn't say it at your wife's back while demanding for her sister's digits. Besides I advice your wife to keep an eye on you cos you men can use any tactic to do and undo,that you said it in your wife's presence does not rule out all possibility of you flirting\doing something intimate with her sister,e don tey wey we dey see that type,na dem do pass sef.

@frecoccoa, lol if not 4 the fact that I like ur posts I 4 begin vex now. But I kind of know u didn't mean what u said. My woman, knows were I stand on that. We have gone through that issue but I didn't fall so she trusts me there. She also know I have a playful nature but would never cross the line, or disrespect her. So don't worry on her behalf. I think I may even show her ur post cos she is not in NL.
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by Ranoscky(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2012
OP, tell ur friend NOT to tell her elder sista (Speakin from expirience)! NOBODY knows where the r/ship might lead them to!

If she tells her now, her elder sista might, or might not leave the guy. And if the guy is just there to cheat, ur friend's sista wil find out later!

Err'body is on the elder sista's side, and against the guy. Now, what if the op's friend did not tel her elder sista and e'rrthin went well between them, then along the line, the elder sista dumped this guy for another? I guess NOBODY think reach dat side abi? undecided . . . Ok oo!

OP, tell ur friend sista say Rano dey wish her well O!.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adults Only: 21 Thoughts Every Girl Has When A Guy Eats Her Th!ng / HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! / Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.