Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,927 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? (22524 Views)

Do U Like Hairy Or Shave Women / Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? / Hairy Men Are So Unattractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by Bisjosh(f): 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2012
@ longman: U̶̲̥̅̊ get to know from his wrist and eyebrows!!! grin
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by Mynd44: 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2012
Bisjosh:

NEVER!!!! angry angry i hate it touching my skin angry embarassed
But word on the bed tells me girls love it
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by Bisjosh(f): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2012
Well not me undecided undecided
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2012
Just like zooomman I like girls who are hairy and fair skinned , they tend to have this arabic flavour to them. The contrast between her skin and her hair is sexy
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2012
Long One:

You’ all talk as if you get to see his full Unclad body before dating. That happens after, or have I skipped a century?
You are talking as if there ain't stuff to get rid of the hair undecided undecided

No one is 100% hair free but thank God for shaving/trimming/waxing/hair remover/laser etc etc.

Some people just like being hairy/are too lazy to get rid of the hair. Whatever the reason, I am not dealing with a hairy man.
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by Mynd44: 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2012
okay
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by MrsChima1(f): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2012
I sensed some hypocrites on this thread.  Many of you have made claims to what YOU DO NOT LIKE but when someone mentioned what THEY DO NOT LIKE, it is discriminating and illogical? 

People need to learn to accept that not everyone thinks the same nor wants the same thing.   undecided

It is not the end of the world if someone prefers a less hairy person! Let them live/learn from their decisions.

1 Like

Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by Bisjosh(f): 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2012
Thank u Mrs Chima, u ve spoken well cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by MrsChima1(f): 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2012
Bisjosh:

Thank u Mrs Chima, u ve spoken well cheesy grin grin grin

I tire ooo cry cry cry grin
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by MrCork17: 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2012
Mrs chima. can i shave your hair? tongue
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2012
My baby loves the hairs on my face, chest and nuts. . . . . grin

She loves to weave them into locks after s'ex. wink
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by LongOne1(m): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2012
Bisjosh:

@ longman: U̶̲̥̅̊ get to know from his wrist and eyebrows!!! grin

So hairy balls don’t count, right?

rokiatu:

You are talking as if there ain't stuff to get rid of the hair undecided undecided

No one is 100% hair free but thank God for shaving/trimming/waxing/hair remover/laser etc etc.

Some people just like being hairy/are too lazy to get rid of the hair. Whatever the reason, I am not dealing with a hairy man.

Lemme paint a picture for you girls; say I were an extremely hairy dude who happened to see this post. I then decided to shave my wrist and eyebrows and go on a date with one of you, successfully wooing you in the process.

How would you possibly know that I have an entire rainforest with thick undergrowth underneath my clothes?
Moreover, in the heat of the moment, would you be able to resist my charms? Be honest with yourselves, heck, people have done away with protection because of passion.
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by Ranoscky(m): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2012
La Parisienne:

At bolded, quit generalising. Not every girl here is  Naija based or has that mentality.
Agreed, no one is perfect. But we are entitilled to our opinions, it's called freedom of expression.
I don't find short, fat and hairy men attractive. It's that simple
Noted!

cynthiafred67:

^^ one thing some of u guys need to know is not all the nija ladies are interested in your money, SOME OF US ARE INDEPENDENT and we have Choices. The earlier u guys realise that the better.
No doubt, I think u r 1 of em independent gals. Commend your well polished reply!
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by MrsChima1(f): 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Mrs chima. can i shave your hair? tongue

Yes, you can shave the hairs off my nuts. wink
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by r231(m): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by MrsChima1(f): 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2012
r231:

undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by r231(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

come lay your head on my hairy chest grin grin

maybe you can help me shave my bin laden beard grin cheesy
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by Candyness(f): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2012
love my dudes lookin rough and dirty. Hairy is a must. holla!
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by Mynd44: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2012
Candyness hmmm
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 18, 2012
Long One:

So hairy balls don’t count, right?

Lemme paint a picture for you girls; say I were an extremely hairy dude who happened to see this post. I then decided to shave my wrist and eyebrows and go on a date with one of you, successfully wooing you in the process.

How would you possibly know that I have an entire rainforest with thick undergrowth underneath my clothes?
Moreover, in the heat of the moment, would you be able to resist my charms? Be honest with yourselves, heck, people have done away with protection because of passion.

Which charm? As soon as that clothes come off, no more turn on for me. Don't you get it, I just can't stand hairy man.

I will only go on if that was my current bf cuz I luv him for who he is hair or not. grin grin grin But after the act, I will def tell him to get rid of it asap.
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by MrsChima1(f): 7:44am On Jan 18, 2012
r231:

come lay your head on my hairy chest grin grin

maybe you can help me shave my bin laden beard grin cheesy

You didn't have any hairs on your wedding pictures. You were quite hairless and bald. tongue
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by Mynd44: 8:07am On Jan 18, 2012
*heading for cover before Mrs Chima starts shooting*
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by bigprick(m): 8:19am On Jan 18, 2012
i dont like having hair geting stuck in my teeth when i am licking toto. tongue
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by Mynd44: 8:55am On Jan 18, 2012
Guy you go use toothpick comot am na
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by bigprick(m): 10:39am On Jan 18, 2012
toothpick does not remove those type.
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by Igwe419: 10:49am On Jan 18, 2012
Nigerian women want to be the only hairy partner in bed, you know when hairyness meet it itches grin

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2012
bigprick:

Is that the only thing you thought of when u open this topic?

Goodness me this is not sexuality section. undecided
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by MrsChima1(f): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2012
bigprick:

Your tongue twitching huh? Need toto?
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by LongOne1(m): 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2012
Igwe419:

Nigerian women want to be the only hairy partner in bed, you know when hairyness meet it itches grin
Igwe H.S.O.F.N

Maybe they are afraid the combined friction will cause a fire and burn something. grin

rokiatu:

I will only go on if that was my current bf cuz I luv him for who he is hair or not. grin grin grin But after the act, I will def tell him to get rid of it asap.
Ah hah, my point exactly. I rest my case then.

That’s why ‘they’ say women don’t always know what they want, as they often make rules and give conditions a sharp man can easily get around.

As they also say, ‘the greatest lawmakers are often the greatest law breakers’.
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by Mynd44: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2012
bigprick:

toothpick does not remove those type.
You for tell her to help you to remove it na
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by Odunnu: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2012
Yes, I like hairy men. The mere sight of my man's curly hairy chest turns me on.
No, I hate hairy men! If he wears a full beard and doesnt shave his 'down there', its a turnoff for me.
Re: Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? by Ranoscky(m): 1:43am On Jan 19, 2012

As soon as that clothes come off, no more turn on for me. Don't you get it, I just can't stand hairy man.
Imagine the person that said the above is also the SAME person that said the below.

What else is there to say again?! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) / Two Lovers Drown On Valentine's Day In Asaba / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.