Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Hairy Men Are So Unattractive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hairy Men Are So Unattractive (14735 Views)

3 Scientific Reasons Hairy Men Attract The Hottest Women / How Do Girls Feel About Hairy Men? (girls Only Pls :) ) / Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by sosisi(f): 4:33am On Apr 25, 2009
look at this individual and tell me if you disagree.
disgusting.
How could a woman cuddle that at night shocked shocked
Imagine him sweating on a hot day
stinky stinky.
does he rub deodorant all over his body since the whole body obviously sweats

Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by sofeo(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2009
But you are soo funny,

Are you a Nigerian?.

1. This man is not a Nigerian

2. If you have this kind of man as your husband what would cost you change him ( By visiting barbing saloon at list
every Five days)

3. Nigerian men are not used to have hair allover their body like this.

So why wondering?.
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by webpro(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2009
my dear, na because say na terrorist make u hate this man so badly. anyway. terrorist dont come outside, so how would he visite the saloon.

1 Like

Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by sofeo(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2009
No mind her, na only God knows where she got the pics from.
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by StrStruck(f): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2009
Not him in the middle though

Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by Igwe9(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2009
@op
what's your problem woman?
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Not him in the middle though

Those hairs look like rashes. lipsrsealed
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by ladybam(f): 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2009
over hair can be a lil bit . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . undecided
but i like some type of hairs dat grow on men . . . .
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2009
Hairy men are not unattractive, but it's obvious that too much of everything is bad.
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by amebono13: 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2009
yeah they are not, but when the hairs on their body is too much,then it gets irritating,i like combing those sleepy hairs on a mans chest and bear bear cool
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 22, 2010
If a guy have a bit of hair like Hugh Jackman, I don't mind. Men are suppose to have some hair.

Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by Tinksh(f): 7:15am On Oct 22, 2010
Poster, Ummmm that guy in the first pic is Saddam Hussien, the Iraqi president that was caught and killed!!! Cant imagine anyone cuddling him. But on topic, im not into hairy chest and back, ewwww!!! But some are i guess.
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by InkedNerd(f): 7:21am On Oct 22, 2010
Tink_sh:

Poster, Ummmm that guy in the first pic is Saddam Hussien, the Iraqi president that was caught and killed!!! Cant imagine anyone cuddling him. But on topic, im not into hairy chest and back, ewwww!!! But some are i guess.

Lmao, one of my bestfriends has a hairy back. He tried to get me to wax it one summer grin.

@topic: Personally, I don't mind a little hair on the body--We're all human so its not major issue for me . . . As long as a I don't get lost in a forest of body hair grin 
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by mamagee3(f): 12:38am On Jun 16, 2011
Some hairy men are unattractive but they are still many out there that are attractive. . .

And besides, the man above is a terrorist. . .so I wouldn't expect him to groomed since terrorists are too busy planning on how to bomb themselves and others, I don't think they'll have enough time to shave.
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by Brite02(m): 1:08am On Jun 16, 2011
hmmm @thread
you can always get such kind of hair in men like that @ya pix. . .nevertheless hairy or over hairy or no hair, a man is man. Seriously, have you seen ladies with lots of hair. . .hahahahaaa, what do you think about them?
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by mamagee3(f): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2011
^^I know you can say that again. . .

Like hmmm. . .
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by Dsense(m): 12:28am On Jun 17, 2011
mama-gee:

Some hairy men are unattractive but they are still many out there that are attractive. . .

And besides, the man above is a terrorist. . .so I wouldn't expect him to groomed since terrorists are too busy planning on how to bomb themselves and others, I don't think they'll have enough time to shave.

How is this man a terrorist to you? . . .You met him or saw him on TV before?

You just come here to utter rubbish grin
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by bright007(f): 5:51am On Jun 17, 2011
unattractive to u alone, not all women!
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by pleep(m): 6:07am On Jun 17, 2011
D-sense:

How is this man a terrorist to you? . .  .You met him or saw him on TV before?

^^ dude,  think a little before you insult people. That man is a well known terrorist.

@ topic I've got a thin manly v of hair on my chest and the ladies love it. In the summer you gotta unbutton your shirt so low that the girls can see your chest hair- Miami vice style  grin  

I don't think your going to find any Nigerian man that is that hairy. ( that creature looks like a Teddy bear) So let's complain about hairy women wink.
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by butterflyy(f): 7:27am On Jun 17, 2011
Hairy men are cute, u knw, like a man thingy, av a little of it on d chest, n hmm good.
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by MMM2(m): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2011
op
and shaved Womanliness re d best. wink
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by Dsense(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2011
pleep:

^^ dude, think a little before you insult people. That man is a well known terrorist.

@ topic I've got a thin manly v of hair on my chest and the ladies love it. In the summer you gotta unbutton your shirt so low that the girls can see your chest hair- Miami vice style grin

I don't think your going to find any Nigerian man that is that hairy. ( that creature looks like a Teddy bear) So let's complain about hairy women wink.

Bleep or pleep grin
WHo did i insult and has the person come out and said i insulted her ?. . . . . undecided

BTW. . .Can you tell us the guy you claim to be a terrorist his name
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by pleep(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^^ lol it doesn't matter if anyone is offended, you were wrong. tongue That man is Khalid sheik mohommad one of the masterminds of 9/11.
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by tellwisdom: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2011
Na for him hair him blokus to pork dey??
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by Dsense(m): 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2011
pleep:

^^^ it doesn't matter if she is offended, you were wrong. That man is Khalid sheik mohommad one of the masterminds of 9/11.

Is he your uncle? undecided
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by pleep(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^ No angry he's my son. The hairyness runs in the family.
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by Dsense(m): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided . , i SEE undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by won90: 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2011
HOW CAN A MAN HAVE THE BODY OF A BUSH PIG AND BE CALLED ATTRACTIVE - DUH!

Women are really confused!
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by Mynd44: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2011
‚Hmmm
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by mamagee3(f): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2011
D-sense:

How is this man a terrorist to you? . . .You met him or saw him on TV before?

That man is a terrorist, the media always show his picture whenever there's a blotched terrorist attack. . .

You can even read the word "terrorist" underneath the picture.
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2011
@ D-Sense

That's Khalid Sheik Mohammed. Do some research before insulting people or risk looking like an ignoramus.
Re: Hairy Men Are So Unattractive by 190: 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2011
omo_to_dun:

@ D-Sense

That's Khalid Sheik Mohammed. Do some research before insulting people or risk looking like an ignoramus.

[size=28pt]ROTFLMFAOOOOOOOO grin grin grin[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? / I Saw This Girl's Pic On Facebook and I Became Dazed / Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.