Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians (5752 Views)

APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? / Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard / Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 18, 2012
On a more serious note! no tribe in naija get mouth like the yorubas.Dem sabi talk sha,especially when it comes to using insultive words and boasting.My consolation be sey dem no get liver for most of their words!
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by karlmax2: 10:09am On Jan 18, 2012
I expect DPR to release the consumption of subsidized pms of each state to shut them up hypocrites
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by 989900: 10:14am On Jan 18, 2012
I expect DPR to release the consumption of subsidized pms of each state to shut them up hypocrites

You trust DPR?
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by mee2mee: 10:17am On Jan 18, 2012
Can someone then plz tell jonathan to dvelop other cities to stop pple trooping 2 lagos on daily basis.in addittion, can all govt officials cut down on their convoy when going to buy ordinary slice bread.
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by lbotus(f): 10:21am On Jan 18, 2012
If PDP had won Lagos state, he wouldn't have made such s.t.upid statement.
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by superior1: 10:26am On Jan 18, 2012
So Jonah-boy, na lagosians and South westerners be your enemies now?. Your mumu brain dey tell you with the support of south south and south east nothing do you, abi?, can any politician be more s!t. upid than this?
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by guonno: 10:27am On Jan 18, 2012
U are all blind. Who is benefiting from the oil subsidy? Google the names of those benefiting from oil subsidy and u will find out that they are all yorubas in lagos, the liks of adenuga, bola tinubu, wale tinubu, obasanjo, gbenga obasanjo, gbengas wife, etc, they are so numerous. Ohhh! They think we do not see their children driving flashy cars in lagos and leaving very material wasteful life? I patronize kokolounge a lot, u should come there and see the children of these men lavishing my parents tax money. The north is not left out, they are in the business too. The west needs to apologize to nigeria for halting our progress in this country. They should be ready for another protest because very soon the south east will be equipped with an international and sea ports which will tell on the lagos economy. Someone in the government told me that the yorubas has been sabotagin the completion of the sea and international ports in the south east. SO THOSE OF U SOUTH EAST THAT ARE FOOLING UR SELVES ON NAIRALAND, GOING AGAINST A POLICY THAT WOULD BENEFIT U, RIDE ON BUT U WILL ALL FAIL! Am begining to wonder where coco is from, or may be she is ill informed!
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by ogbongzky(m): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2012
, as if Lagos is not generating most of the revenue for the govt. mtchew**
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by GeneralGEJ: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2012
Phoccking dissendents

I was correct in my analysis  - Most people in lagos have in possession of at least 3 cars.   I understand that you have a larger population, THe number of SUVS in lagos is alarming .
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by xanadu333: 10:55am On Jan 18, 2012
generalGEJ just shot-up and apologize fool tongue
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2012
Now I hate people hating on the President as if they would be any different if they're in his position, displaying holier than thou attitudes, in the present political system who is honest! No one, not even ACN!
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 18, 2012
true kalakuta republic
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by ak47mann(m): 11:12am On Jan 18, 2012
http://www.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdailytrust.com.ng%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D152558%253Anigeria-may-collapse-in-2030-say-us-military-experts%26catid%3D1%253Anews%26Itemid%3D2&h=8AQFcOXPaAQFrq-Fv5qLO8iYEEyu9nQcj9fWyfGQp6P97CA cool cool

Nigeria may collapse in 2030, say US military experts
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by pynkspyce: 11:13am On Jan 18, 2012
ACN has no right to speak on behalf of Lagosians. Lagos State's publicity agency should have issued the rebuttal.
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by daphil: 11:25am On Jan 18, 2012
grin What irony! The same man (Jonathan) they (ACN supprters) massively supported during his bid for presidency in 2011 has suddenly turned to thorn in their ( ACN) flesh. I join Gen. Buhari in laughing at them all! grin
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 18, 2012
And what if he refuses to tender an apologia, wetin dem go do? Nonses.
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by agog: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2012
if GEJ said it is only Lagosians that enjoy subsidy, that their under-age kids drive around in exotic suvs is the cheapest apology of all time. if he remove subsidy because of them, they are rich, they cant feel it, it only d poor that will feel it the more. which tribe didnt have property in Lagos? Does GEJ, MArk Babangida, Atiku, etc, etc not all have properties in Lagos and their kids flauts their parents wealth. Lagosians have had enough of ur craps GEJ. GRAAAAAAAAAAH!!
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by Rad1cal: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2012
[size=16pt]Association of Clownish Nigerians a.k.a ACN [/size]should sharap and save us some noisy tantrums.

Demand an apology for what,

What can they do,other than jump around making aimless decibels of noise

Eejits coward and hypocrites trying to act tough

Nonsense Noise Makers  cool
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by kayode72: 11:50am On Jan 18, 2012
I have read things on this forum that made me conclude and believe that most supporters of Mr president were dropped on their head by either the doctor or the nurse the day they were born and its effect is still with them till date.
God have mercy on us all.
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by Enice(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2012
You can yab the president all you want but he has said the truth and the truth shall set you free. It is only in Nigeria that citizens expect and demand that government should dispose off their refuse free, litter their environment and expect government to clean it up, park their cars indiscriminately and expect free flow of traffic, buy hummer jeeps and fuel guzzling cars and expect to pay less. If this is a true federalism, then every state should have a right to dictate how its money is spend cos if these states are wealthy, then no one would come to lagos. The oil does not belong to lagos in the first place.
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by ade80: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2012
GeneralGEJ:

Phoccking dissendents

I was correct in my analysis  - Most people in lagos have in possession of at least 3 cars.   I understand that you have a larger population, THe number of SUVS in lagos is alarming .

And do they drive the three cars at once.
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by joeyfire(m): 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2012
GEJ so far is the worst president so far. He is also the most dangerous because his coming has divided nigerians along sectional lines not seen since the civil war.
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by Meddler(f): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2012
Lwkmd! I no fit laugh anymore. This presido don kill me ohhh.
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by laCapri: 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2012
Some folks are not even recognized in their families, their opinions worth nothing in their family  meetings, yet they come here to insult GEJ at will.
They cannot even control their nuclear family yet they insult the president of a country at evey given opportunity.
very pathetic
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by AkoEja: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2012
Nigeria is truly full of morons. How can a president say what he said. This man is really retarded!
Lagos is not a Yoruba state. Any president ignores Lagos at their own peril.
I can't believe GEJ said this!
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by pcicero(m): 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2012
@Karl Marx or whatever you call yourself. Aint you too f00lish to be reasonable? Of what relevance would that statistic from DPR be to you? To assauge your bigoted reasoning that Yorubas (Lagosians) consume more fuel than other Nigerians? Have you forgotten that Lagos is cosmopolitan and comprises of other ethnic stocks apart from Yorubas? So, by advising your retarded president to remove the subsidy, you will be punishing the 'Yoruba cabals' who voted overwhelmingly for him during the election, abi? Good thinking Mr. Pseudo-economist and ethnic chauvinist.
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by beldcat(m): 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2012
i wonder what will happen to d pple of SE/SS happen when GEJ leaves office, i wonder what will happen to dis pple when "a pharoah who knew not joseph" comes, they will be paid in their own coin.
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by guonno: 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2012
bel-d-cat:

i wonder what will happen to d pple of SE/SS happen when GEJ leaves office, i wonder what will happen to dis pple when "a pharoah who knew not joseph" comes, they will be paid in their own coin.
THATS A GOOD THOUGHT! IF GEJ COMES DOWN AND A MUMU YORUBA OR HAUSA/FULANI COMES INTO POWER AND FEELS THAT NIGERIA BELONGS TO THE NORTH WHILE THE WEST FOLLOW-FOLLOW THEM LIKE MUMU, THEN NIGERIA WILL CEASE TO EXIST! THE UNITED STATE HAS SAID TIME WITHOUT NUMBER THAT NIGERIA WILL CEASE TO EXIST IN 2015. REMEMBER NO NATION HAS SURVIVED TWO CIVIL WAR! DO U KNOW WHY THE USA SAY THAT NIGERIA WILL CEASE IN 2015? THIS IS BECAUSE IN 2015 THERE WILL BE LOTS OF CRISES BECAUSE GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA HAS TAKIG A NEW TURN, WE NOW VOTE FOR WHOM WILL DELIVER, JUDJING FROM PAST RECORD AND ETC. I BET U THAT THE PRESIDENCY WILL NOT GO BACK TO THE NORTH EASILY. AS USUAL, THE NORTH IS GOING TO PROTEST AND THUS GO FOR AN IGBO MAN!!!!! THAT WOULD BEGING THE FALL OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY! AMERICA AND BRITAIN WILL NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES THEY DID BEFORE BY FIGHTING FOR NIGERIA AGAINST EAST, BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL SCARED OF WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THEM IF ISLAM EVENTUALLY TAKES OVER NIGERIA! WATCH AND SEE! YORUBA SABOTAGING SKILLS WILL NOT WORK THIS TIME.
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by karlmax2: 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2012
pcicero:
@Karl Marx or whatever you call yourself. Aint you to f00lish to be reasonable? Of what relevance would that statistic from DPR be to you? To assauge your bigoted reasoning that Yorubas (Lagosians) consume more fuel than other Nigerians? Have you forgotten that Lagos is cosmopolitan and comprises of other ethnic stocks apart from Yorubas? So, by advising your slow president to remove the subsidy, you will be punishing the 'Yoruba cabals' who voted overwhelmingly for him during the election, abi? Good thinking Mr. Pseudo-economist and ethnic chauvinist.

Stop been foolish where in my post did Ʊ hear me mention yorubas use more fuel pls if Ʊ can read ask someone who can read to help Ʊ out

My stand remains that lagos state I don't care if other ethnic group live in lagos I live there myself use the highest volume of the subsidized PMS in nigeria and oh add this to it the rich use more of the volume that lagos get and if other ethnic group life in lagos they also pay their tax that fashola gives his oga 10 percent of let every state pay its petrol tax that's my stand and lagos should stop. Short charging the poorer state CAN should not use the population of lagos when it is in there favour and when it is against them!! Lagos and the rich in lagos use more of this subsidized pms the president is on point the truth is always better
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by Mogidi: 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2012
Who gave All Criminals of Nigeria (ACN) the moral right to accuse Mr President of "denigrating Lagosians"?

The SW was in the forefront of the protest against oil subsidy right? Come to think of it, it produces no

oil yet consumes more fuel than any other region, and you wonder why GEJ is peeved?

GEJ has every moral duty to say what he said.

NB
I was going to say I hope you guys choke on the oil that does not belong to you but which y'all want at any cost, but am not going to say it.

Enjoy!!!
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by BERNIMOORE: 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2012
[b]DO I HEAR APOLOGY FOR STEALING OIL MONIES THROUGH TINUBU (OANDO) 1ST ON THE LIST OF CABALS WITH 300BILLION ANNUAL THEFT TO FUND ACN?IS THE OIL FROM YOUR FAAATHERS LAND. Aitete mu ole,ole wa nmu oloko.

ONE WOULD WONDER WHY ONLY LAGOS STATE GOT THE MONEY TO FUND PROTEST OVER FUEL THEY DONT PRODUCE AT LEAST JONATHAN CAME FROM WHERE THE OIL IS PRODUCED SO WHY THE NOISE?,THE LITTLE REVENUE GENERATED WERE SHARED BY THE OWAMBES.

NOW LISTEN,

THE SEAT OF THE GOVERNMENT IS ABUJA, NOT LAGOS, YOU CANT HAVE TWO DRIVERS CONTROLLING A CAR,NO,ONE HAVE TO GIVE WAY, SO IF FASHOLA THINKS HE CAN OPERATE ALLIEN TO ABUJA,THEN THE NEXT HE WILL BE REPLACED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR AND HIS STATE WILL JOIN MAIDUGURI,YOBE ETC IN THE STATE OF EMERGENCY.

JONATHAN IS THE ''COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES'' and WHEN FASHOLA DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING,THE 'VETO' POWER CONFERED ON THE PRESIDENT,EXCLUSIVE AND UNCHALLENGED RIGHT IN IMMIDIATE APPLICATION OR THE SUPPERIOR POWER OVER A STATE ,THE ''COMMANDER IN CHIEF'' JUST MAKE THE LAGOSIANS TO FEEL THE 'AROMA' AND THE NOICE RIDICULOUSLY WENT DOWN,WHAT A COWARD.

HE MAY LOOK WEAK BUT,HE JUST COUGH NOW AND THE WHOLE LAGOS IS SILENCED,
THE SLOWLINESS OF A LEOPARD SHOULD NOT BE MISTAKEN FOR FEAR,

ANYWAY,I EXPECT MANY TO INSULT,CALL NAMES WHO CARES,ITS A SIGN OF WEAKNESS SO GO ON,
NOW NORMALCY RETURNS TO LAGOS?,INCREDIBLE.[/b]
Re: ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians by Fhemmmy: 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2012
I thought the Military men are still on the street of Lagos, or have they been called back into the barracks?
If they are still on the street, so how could people that see nothing wrong in what they did apologize?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? / Types Of Election Rigging Methods And How To Stop Them / Igbos, South Southerners, Nigerians, Say No To Nuclear Power Station In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.