Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Tuface Please Live Nigeria,please - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Please Live Nigeria,please (1176 Views)

Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? / I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Please Live Nigeria,please by jorgan(m): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2007
people wat do u think,my advise 4 tuface is to live this country and get based sumwhere else but still rep niaja to the fullest,abi
Re: Tuface Please Live Nigeria,please by Skywalker5(m): 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2007
Because he has been attacked twice abi?so he should leave?to where?will that make him safe?I feel your opinion is based on the fact that people want to kill him because of his very good music.

What if he has beef with someone outside the music industry?

it could come from anywhere that is if his attack recently was organized

I feel he needs to stay(Nothin dey happen) and rep Naija in his Homeland.

From my point of view if the attackers wanted tu-face dead.they would have sprayed bullets on him.

I feel he was just a victim of circumstance.
Re: Tuface Please Live Nigeria,please by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2007
grin grin grin Nutin Dey Happen, he has to stay and make his money
Re: Tuface Please Live Nigeria,please by ima1(f): 1:33am On Oct 10, 2007
her can't come to the U.S except if he wants to pay child support, heard he got 2 women preggo
Re: Tuface Please Live Nigeria,please by obiem(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2008
Hey jorgan i think u mean 2face should LEAVE not LIVE cos as far as am concerned he is living in 9ja grin
Re: Tuface Please Live Nigeria,please by londoner: 4:20pm On May 12, 2008
I dont know whether he is involved in something underhand or has upset some people, he is not the only music star in Nigeria, yet this doesn't happen as much to others. He doesn't need to leave Nigeria, he could just move from Lagos. Maybe he doesn't have security and is therefore an easy target. He is not the richest celebrity in Nigeria, so I dont think its just coincidence that he is attacked the most.
Re: Tuface Please Live Nigeria,please by shilling(f): 9:43am On May 13, 2008
Tuface shouldn't go anywhere. Cos, we love him to bits.

(1) (Reply)

2010 Gulder Ultimate Search Starts On Saturday / Richard Mofe Damijo Speaks About Fatherhood, His Career & Legacy In The June 201 / Victoria Beckham Wears Flat Shoes To Heal Slipped Disc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.