Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

American Lawyer And Naija Lawyer! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / American Lawyer And Naija Lawyer! (1694 Views)

Difference Between Yankee Nairaland And Naija Nairaland / See What Happen Between An Igbo Lawyer And An America Lawyer / The Lawyer And The Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Lawyer And Naija Lawyer! by Gluckdude(m): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2012
An American lawyer and a Nigerian are sitting next to each other on a long flight. The lawyer is thinking that Nigerians are so dumb that he could put something over on them easily, So the lawyer asks if the Nigerian would like to play a fun game. The Nigerian is tired and just wants to take a nap, so he politely declines and tries to catch a few winks. The American lawyer persists, and says that the game
is a lot of fun. I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me only $5; you ask me one, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500, he says. This catches the Nigerian's attention and to keep the lawyer quiet, he agrees to play the game. The lawyer asks the first question.
'What's the distance from The Earth to the Moon?' The Nigerian doesn't say a word, reaches in his pocket pulls out a five-dollar bill, and hands it to the lawyer. Now, it's the Nigerian's turn. He asks the lawyer, 'What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?' The lawyer uses his laptop and searches all references he could find on the Net. He sends e-mails to all the smart friends he knows, all to no avail. After one hour of searching he finally gives up. He wakes up the Nigerian and hands him $500. The Nigerian pockets the $500 and goes right back to sleep. The lawyer is going nuts not knowing the answer. He wakes the Nigerian up and asks, 'Well, so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?'
The Nigerian reaches in his pocket, hands the lawyer $5 and goes back to sleep. cheesy smiley.
Re: American Lawyer And Naija Lawyer! by mikuz(m): 11:24am On Jan 19, 2012
is this a joke or what?
Re: American Lawyer And Naija Lawyer! by Gluckdude(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2012
@ mikuz
your sense of humor dry wella. your burdens must be overwhelming. grin grin grin grin
Re: American Lawyer And Naija Lawyer! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2012
Stale but still funny. . .small
Re: American Lawyer And Naija Lawyer! by bunmioguns(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2012
[img]http://www.freesmileys.org/custom/image/pink%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EIts nt funy again, seen it several times%5E_%5E.gif[/img]
Re: American Lawyer And Naija Lawyer! by mikuz(m): 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2012
@gluckdude,
mumu,
you post dry joke still dey make mouth on top!
Re: American Lawyer And Naija Lawyer! by Impulse80(m): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2012
Gosh dis is the funniest joke i've seen! LWKMD

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Urinate Here (men) / A Very Good Bad Boy / Lagimo: Binding And Casting On A Kentro Level!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.