Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Five Ways To Sharpen Your Sense Of Humor And Improve Your Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Ways To Sharpen Your Sense Of Humor And Improve Your Relationships (2935 Views)

Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. / 20 Things To Start Doing In Your Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Ways To Sharpen Your Sense Of Humor And Improve Your Relationships by Mercelina: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2012
Humor has long been considered one of the most effective tools to judge the quality of any relationship. If there is laughter present you can be sure the relationship is a healthy one. When the laughter ceases the relationship is on the down slide. If you want to have more fulfilling relationships you might want to consider sharpening your sense of humor as a great place to start.

Here are five ways to improve your sense of humor and improve your relationships in the process. continue reading http://talkingrelationship..com/2012/01/five-ways-to-sharpen-your-sense-of.html
Re: Five Ways To Sharpen Your Sense Of Humor And Improve Your Relationships by doeeyed: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2012
Thanks,
Nice reminder despite the hassles of life.
Still laugh,
Reminds me of Kirk Franklin's song,  'smile'
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Five Ways To Sharpen Your Sense Of Humor And Improve Your Relationships by Mynd44: 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2012
I knew it will end with us visiting your blog

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Am In Trouble My Cousin Want To Sleep With Me / Is Dis Wierd? / Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.