Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape (14288 Views)

Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent / What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by shumno(f): 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2012
We don't want arrests only, we are tired of arrests, what about prosecuting and punishing those who are guilty, a beg.
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by Baawaa(m): 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2012
The main Actor is IG
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2012
How about just killing them all!!! Let's use the Rawlings formula.
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by LEXYLOV: 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2012
What about CP Zakari Biu & Co accomplice  who aided the escape, and what happen to 24 hours ultimatum given to Ringim by retardeen
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by jmaine: 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2012
Baawaa:

The main Actor is IG

on point
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by Suntemi(m): 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2012
jmaine, this one wey U just dey post picture, jamisi si o. abi na cheat be that too.
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by garba(m): 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2012
I Wonder Who Will Be The Next Suspect(Or Victim)
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by jmaine: 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2012
sun_temi:

jmaine, this one wey U just dey post picture, jamisi si o. abi na cheat be that too.

My correct bros  cheesy, this pisure way dey less too much talk, and e dey carry weight no be small  grin  . . .That na my preferred way na
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by smarttalks: 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2012
smiley
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by rawtruth(m): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2012
Don't put it past these emirs, the emir of Suleja was queried by the Niger state governor for displaying conspicuous disdain towards victims of the Kabiru Sokoto-masterminded madalla Xmas bombing. Kabiru has been a lead figure in Abaji mosque and holds degrees in physics and chemistry, he is highly respected among the muslim elites and youth of Abaji. Let the emir and co defend themselves before the law.
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by jamace(m): 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2012
Ladies and gentlemen, watch out for the next arrest. It is going to be a Kabir Sokoto turned GOAT. grin grin
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by namfav(m): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2012
youre a waste of time, if you are going to make acccusations, arrest 'suspects' and draw conclusions, nothing will be achieved

9ja_I_hail:

shatap you boko haram sympathizer,when will some of you northerners be real and stop blaming fg or national forces whenever they take a bold step to curb the boko haram and it sponsors.this is reason why GEJ has been reluctant in taking a tougher action against this boko haram because most of you northerners will rise up to label whatever action the army took as killing innocent citizen.man you need to be real and stop siding this evil boko haram
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by texazzpete(m): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2012
Beaf:

Dude, you should seriously consider talking to someone close, maybe even a health expert. Your post doesn't sound too right.

I hate agreeing with you, but that dude clearly needs to lay off the ganja for a while grin
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by kizito96(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2012
It does not make sense. We are talking of who released them from the police hold?
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by Martmore: 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2012
Koret, the next to follow are the emir of niger, emir of bornu, and finally the sultan of kabiru sokoto
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by maasoap(m): 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2012
The Nigeria Police have lost the battle and their image has been dented. They're only trying to save their face. My advice to them is to release the Emir and his sons. The fact that ambush took place in his village didn't mean he was aware of the plan. Anyway, if police don't have genuine evidence, the man will be acquited by the court.
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by toluxa1(m): 2:32am On Jan 21, 2012
closearms3:

this how the list would keep unfolding, and mastermind game plan would be made to a natural scene, the link to this boko haram  saga would be. !finally we can no more bear it , we have  concluded that all Muslims and northers have hands in the boko haram epidemic and terror , that  we have no choice other than to remove and resign all Muslims and northers from all key position .in the country , this prediction list was to sack 10,000muslims and northerner , so the linkage and escape thing is an intentional act .remember the same thing was done to pakistan, when they blame them for illegally camping  of osama, and even made osama the most wanted and a fine of 1million dollars to get him, yet they had him in their  custody .

wake up Nigerians this is the same stereotype of the al Qaeda-eda network in the us , the whole boko haram saga need a rethink, i bet you it would not be silent until 2015 , that is why the west are partaking full time in it ,if  there was no boko haram ,there would not  be a dis-integration in Nigerians , it have to exist for them to achieve their prediction said by an  American occult   in 2006 to be precise  , that Nigerian would dis-integrate in 2015,this is a well engineered,well planned deception of the west,to whole thing is a man made conspiracy ,don't be fooled , i am making a full write up of the event sequences and numerology of how it has been unfolding ,and their predictions ,believe it  or not ,but  don't reject it ,soon it shall be unfolding clearly right  before you .this is the same character assassination of Islam  that we see in western stream medias, please read this book ( LET TRUTH BE TOLD )volume1 by D.J.M Muffett . this are 33degree globalist,freemasonry,illuminates,KKK,skull and bone ,boehiming groups and screw and lock occultist works .numbers and letter counts, stay tuned as i unveil the greatest conspiracy ever in Nigeria

Guy, sleep dey worry u as u dey type this thing? U r not making sense oo.
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by juman(m): 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2012
[/quote][quote author=Biyi1471 link=topic=850482.msg10006742#msg10006742 date=1327057411]
God!!! I love this country. God bless Nigeria,

My heart bleed!

But nigeria is not a country.

We are forced to hate our nation.

A situation where all kinds of leaders are bad.

I hate one nigeria.
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by tigerleggs(m): 2:50am On Jan 22, 2012
Biyi1471:

God!!! I love this country. God bless Nigeria,
enjoy while the offer lasted. Ode
Re: Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape by Tiomemena: 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2012
There are diffrent versions to the escape of the Kabiru Sokoto's story, correct, but the versions are irrelivant, what is relivant is that he has been re-arrested. The idiot should be made to pay the price of his crimes against humanity and whoever his co-conspirators are whether emir or bishope should be made to face the music as well. Please FG their trial and conviction should be ASAP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano/Maradi Railway Work Begins February 2021 / From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites / PDP To INEC Chair: Don’t Succumb To Pressure On Amina Zakari, Zamfara APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.