Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights (55974 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast / BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed / Breaking News: Kano Under Attack Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by eghost247(m): 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2012
O Nigeria
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by jason123: 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2012
maclatunji:

The only things worse than Boko Haram attacks are the government's laughable/pathetic reactions to them and the comments, hate-propaganda of tribalists and religious bigots who would rather see evil prevail so that they can further their myopic agenda.

GEJ keep lying to yourself that all of this is not your fault, you hear. Imagine, terrorists now have more organisational acumen than our government. It should not surprise us, people who cannot count as proven by the House of Representatives' Ad Hoc Committee's investigation into fuel subsidy cannot be expected to be strategic in security management.

Please, take care tomorrow if you live in Lagos, protesters and police/military look set to clash!

My brother, you UNDERSTAND the situation well . . .
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by ifunayalov(f): 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2012
Could this spate of bombing be related to the below thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-827907.0.html
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by nas00(m): 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2012
I've got a sneaking hunch Ciroma and other proponents for zoning at one time are pulling the strings, while hiding behind this BH mask.
I may be wrong.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by sheyguy: 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2012
prodam:

/*This program snippet depicts the possible problem that might be causing problem of explosions in Nigeria alongside its solution*/

String getSolution(problemnature a){
if(a==leadership) return "solution is vote for change in the next election"

else if(a==north vs south) return "solution is splitting Nigeria"
   else return "Hand over to God"
}
**May God Intervene** Amen
The processor that executes the code has been in a siddon-look state since it was bought
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by seenoevil1: 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2012
Ayo-olu12:

I feel sympathy for the innocent victims of these madmen. I pray that this rubbish doesn't come down south, especially SW because that would make it an all-out war, and truly be the end of this country.

well like we always say "prevention is better than cure" . would you rather A: Wait for the attacks to come down south and result to lose of lives (as we all know the south is ALWAYS CROWDED and over populated) or B: Wake up from your slumber , stop being delusional about "fixing or saving " this fraud called Nigeria  and take cautionary measures which would be forcefully advocating for a SNC thereby preventing any terrorist attacks down south .

sheyguy:

i wont go in the insult directiön for the sake of serious thread.

GEJ was bounded by the agreement as a member of PDP. He broke the agreement and "agreements r supposed to be honoured. I will strongly suggest he approaches his real enemies for dialoque or decentralise the security/defence agency from the stronghold of the North.

WHAT AGREEMENT EXACTLY ? do you have the signed papers of this "closed door" agreement ? As far as i am concerned if a 10 year old child comes out as a presidential candidate in Nigeria and he wins the election , whether it seems right or not HE IS MUST PICK UP THE MANTLE AND LEAD THE NATION . Simple as that ! i don't know what agreement you are talking about here . Last time i checked M.K.O won an election out rightly no agreements or anything and was deprived his right to lead the country by this same people who believe they are "born to rule " but the supporters of M.K.O didn't go around BOMBING THE WHOLE PLACE OR DID THEY ?. So don't go defending or justifying them because when other people start carrying out their own actions you should also be ready to defend them . NOBODY HAS THE MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE . DEM NO DEY GO SCHOOL GO LEARN HOW TO CAUSE WAHALA
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by studyineu: 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2012
@ifunayalov, Looking at the 2 scenarios it looks related. Infact is related
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Akwasi(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2012
Who spoke for Boko Haram? If he is in the country, he can easily be picked up
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by werepeLeri: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2012
Most of you adducing reasons for the bomb explosions should all be rounded up and questioned. BH claims responsibility and said it is because of their detained members in Kano, and if you said it was because of the broken agreement by GEJ, then you should be called to question to explain what you know about BH.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by OAM4J: 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2012
Channels Television
@Channels_TV

We officially confirm the death of Channels Television reporter Enenche Akogwu in the #Kano explosion. He was 31 years old.

https://twitter.com/Channels_TV/status/160463610366267392
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Ayoolu12: 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2012
And what is that sorry excuse for a president doing about all this?? undecided
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Actionleap: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2012
Nigerians, the handwriting on the wall is glaring for all to see. The northerners have been planning this fr a long time forget those solidarity visits to churches. It is to make you Southerners sitting-ducks when the bombs start going off. The same Kabir Umar a.k.a. Kabiru Sokoto is one of the master-mind of today's bombing along with that stupid commissioner of Police - Biu. They released him to finalize the plan for today's bombings and JEG is drooling sending troops to the street of Lagos against armless protesters.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by ismhab(m): 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2012
Gov. Rabiu kwankwaso was a member of boko haram, he was the one that supplied them with weapons, when he was minister of defence.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by ismhab(m): 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2012
Gov. Rabiu kwankwaso was a member of boko haram, he was the one that supplied them with weapons, when he was minister of defence.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by auwal87(m): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2012
Actionleap:

Nigerians, the handwriting on the wall is glaring for all to see. The northerners have been planning this fr a long time forget those solidarity visits to churches. It is to make you Southerners sitting-ducks when the bombs start going off. The same Kabir Umar a.k.a. Kabiru Sokoto is one of the master-mind of today's bombing along with that silly commissioner of Police - Biu. They released him to finalize the plan for today's bombings and JEG is drooling sending troops to the street of Lagos against armless protesters.

Better put it like this; we have the good, the bad, the ugly!

the good are trying to bring people together and maintain peace between different religions
the bad are those benefiting from the mayhem happening in the north while they can stop it
the ugly are those that blindly attack and kill innocent unarmed people because of their selfish interests
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by auwal87(m): 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2012
ismhab:

Any evidence?? This is not an ANPP vs PDP or Shekarau vs Kwankwaso issue, so shut your mouth off!
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Akwasi(m): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2012
werepeLeri:

Most of you adducing reasons for the bomb explosions should all be rounded up and questioned. BH claims responsibility and said it is because of their detained members in Kano, and if you said it was because of the broken agreement by GEJ, then you should be called to question to explain what you know about BH.

Called by who?
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by reindeer: 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2012
A rudderless ship will always drift off course.
So what is the country's leadership doing about this? Its quite easy to unleash soldiers against harmelss protesters. The BH appear more oranised and a lot more intelligent than the goernment and her security apparatus.
This is the outcome of a government treating terrorist with kid gloves and claiming they will just ''fizzle away''
In your dreams GEJ, in your dreams.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by ochukoccna: 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2012
No response yet from Ebele
Adieu Kano people
Remember he said from his bunker its Nigeria's turn to live with terrorism.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Onyiip(f): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2012
Probably the mandala suspects visa papers were produced in kano and they may have just suceeded in destroyn documents at d immigration office so as to clear his records.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by OAM4J: 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2012
ifunayalov:

Could this spate of bombing be related to the below thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-827907.0.html

I think so. According to the reason given in this report: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-850902.160.html#msg10010533

They wanted their members earlier arrested released.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by ak47mann(m): 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2012
People should no by now that Nigeria is a failed state,knowledge and quality of all people ,even though fiscally we are not all equal.We have spend too many years in this one Nigeria fantasy crap,people should stop buffing their doctrine,the only thing that matter is if you are negative or positive about this Nigerian context.

The greatest tricks that DEVIL  ever pull is that DEVIL never exist, a deceiver,people have no clue that the real devil live in Nigeria,this people have already betrayed their own mother they only speak lies, erase tribalism! they are not my brother or my sister,devil have no blood line the only thing i see in Nigeria is mainly evil and killing of innocent,some cabal in Nigeria forget when you see them in media they act like human beings, behind close doors what really goes on is ritualistic, sadistic,cannibalistic, terror, real sick poo, the most wicked people that ever lived cool

my last word in these thread cool
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Limaoscar: 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2012
Those that promised us wild wild north, did not fail us. Its on son.

Yeah, it was pastor Bakare and His Allies.

They promised WWN and result?
1. Circa 10 NYSC members were hunted down and murdered in cold blood.
2. Several killings and attack on Christians, Police stations, Non Indigenes etc
3. Bomb Explosions all over the the place

I suggest He Should actually congratulate himself for a job well done.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by LogicMind: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2012
Biafra will rise again
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by seenoevil1: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2012
Onyii.p:

Probably the mandala suspects visa papers were produced in kano and they may have just suceeded in destroyn documents at d immigration office so as to clear his records.

UNADULTERATED KNOWLEDGE .   smiley
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by success4(m): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2012
Where is our clueless ppresident? He can't send soldiers to battle field but to innocent and
un-armed citizenry of Lagos! I empathise with family of those who lost their lives during this
bomb blast.  cry
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by phreakabit(m): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2012
Limaoscar:

Yeah, it was pastor Bakare and His Allies.

They promised WWN and result?
1. Circa 10 NYSC members were hunted down and murdered in cold blood.
2. Several killings and attack on Christians, Police stations, Non Indigenes etc
3. Bomb Explosions all over the the place

I suggest He Should actually congratulate himself for a job well done.

Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Natasha2(f): 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2012
speechless
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by isosammy: 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2012
Why Naija - killing inoccent people for no reason what soever, see the Channel report just 32years what a loss to the family and Nation. May God console his family and his soul rest in peace (amen)

Can somebody tell govment to focus on national securities where it is neccessary than chasing shadow in Lagos.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by ismhab(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2012
auwal87:

Any evidence?? This is not an ANPP vs PDP or Shekarau vs Kwankwaso issue, so shut your mouth off!
come and shut it off for me, are you not shame at ur self, u good for nothing.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Dipwater(m): 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2012
Pls som10shuld talk to me wen did the bombings start
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by sheyguy: 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2012
Akwasi:

Called by who?
dont mind the guy, it is no coincidence that the 1st main BH attack came in 2009, just about when the power struggle was about to swing in Gej's favour. That's Naija South-South for u;Living in denial to protect 'our' brother who can't protect us like he has been trusted to.
I wouldn't support the North using the lives of the masses as 'colateral damage' neither. The bitter truth is "what is bad is bad".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dino Melaye In 1990 In Okene (Throwback Photo) / Bukola Saraki And His Mother, Florence Saraki Pictured Together / Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.