Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights (55968 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast / BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed / Breaking News: Kano Under Attack Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by twentycent(m): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2012
BH is stil on the Matter and on point
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Arosa(m): 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2012
A wise man said lets have a SNC. but nobody listens. angry angry angry
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2012
They can easily secure their bail in court, Why wont they go on bombing spree?
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2012
My thoughts are with the people of Kano at this time.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Homonide: 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2012
It is always disheartening to read some comments on NL especially when issues related to terrorism and islam are discussed. one "truthteller" arrogantly posited that all terrorists are muslims! that cannot be farther from the truth.

In the US alone, there are many terrorist organizations like Jewish Defense League, Army of God, even the KKK. The Uk has the IRA (Irish republican Army) and others.

It is wrong for us to make assertions that cannot be backed by facts simply because we are opposed to (and rightly so) what some selfish groups or individuals are doing in the name of religion.

i am a muslim and Islam does not condone terrorism.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Onyiip(f): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2012
Logic Mind:

Biafra will rise again
biafra aint rising anywhere and you know why? Because other southerners would coil back to their shell. Another tribe should rise up first
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by ekwynwa: 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2012
Arosa:

A wise man said lets have a SNC. but nobody listens.  angry angry angry

My thoughts exactly
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by dayokanu(m): 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2012
I dont see any reason why the FG shouldnt declare a State of Emergency in Kano with immediate effect
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by violent(m): 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2012
Homonide:

It is always disheartening to read some comments on NL especially when issues related to terrorism and islam are discussed. one "truthteller" arrogantly posited that all terrorists are muslims! that cannot be farther from the truth.

In the US alone, there are many terrorist organizations like Jewish Defense League, Army of God, even the KKK. The Uk has the IRA (Irish republican Army) and others.

It is wrong for us to make assertions that cannot be backed by facts simply because we are opposed to (and rightly so) what some selfish groups or individuals are doing in the name of religion.

i am a muslim and Islam does not condone terrorism.

and when was the last time you heard that someone was shot by at least one of these groups?
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by SILAKABUWA: 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2012
Am listening to BBc hausa news at the moment, the man interviewed said he was talking from a mosque where both muslims and christians were taking refuge. He said "we are all laying down inside the mosque as am talking now and we are still hearing gun shots.", Hmmmm God save our country,
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by closearms3: 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2012
wake up Nigerians , and learn , you blame on what you don't have prove on,your mindset can be your evidence ,  , this is how it keep on folding until  the prophecy  of break up  in 2015 come to pass. every plot is carefully masterminded . for every plot leave it evidence

What a joke, you might say. These same foreign elements are the same who have sold outdated equipment to the government and are going around Abuja installing CCTV and bomb detection equipment around the capitol, technology decades old.

Huge sums of money have changed hands for second rate equipment

The government pays for a Rolls Royce car but gets a VW Beetle instead!!

Why is there so much fear and apprehension among Nigerians that the government can no longer protect its citizens?

The answers to these questions lies within the presidency itself because of the acts of these individuals in the last few weeks.

There are no real interests to control the activities of Boko Haram because of the vested interests of certain foreign governments in collusion with their agents in the present administration and the country.

To some in government, this is another tool to control certain individuals.

anyway. Kill a few “Nigerians,”  and make it look like Christianity against Islam,Islam against Christianity to provoke a reaction from Nigerians.then we make big cash importing faced out security equipment to them , least when the country divide, we take full control of the citizen ,the government,their oil , and their finance

If you get no reaction, kill a few more or go after prime targets to grab headlines.

Again, you may ask yourself, who stands to gain when there are terror scares in the country? the government that pull the funds , and the international hypocrites that does the supplies
  wake up nigerian

wake up Nigerians this is the same stereotype of the al Qaeda-eda network in the us , the whole boko haram saga need a rethink, i bet you it would not be silent until 2015 , that is why the west are partaking full time in it ,if  there was no boko haram ,there would not  be a dis-integration in Nigerians , it have to exist for them to achieve their prediction said by an  American occult   in 2006 to be precise  , that Nigerian would dis-integrate in 2015,this is a well engineered,well planned deception of the west,to whole thing is a man made conspiracy ,don't be fooled , i am making a full write up of the event sequences and numerology of how it has been unfolding ,and their predictions ,believe it  or not ,but  don't reject it ,soon it shall be unfolding clearly right  before you .this is the same character assassination of Islam  that we see in western stream medias, please read this book ( LET TRUTH BE TOLD )volume1 by D.J.M Muffett . this are 33degree globalist,freemasonry,illuminates,KKK,skull and bone ,boehiming groups and screw and lock occultist works .numbers and letter counts, stay tunned as i unveil the greatest conspiracy ever in Nigeria
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Beaf: 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2012
I pray that God grants safety to everyone in Kano.

We need to split the country, it is really wrong for people to do this sort of thing, because they have been ejected from the petroleum sector. Especially as a drop of crude has never been drilled in Borno state where boko haram hails from.

One obvious observation is that they have moved their major operations from Cameroun to Niger Republic. All borders in Northern Nigeria need to be closed.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by ekwynwa: 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2012
Beaf:

We need to split the country, it is really wrong for people to do this sort of thing, because they have been ejected from the petroleum sector. Especially as a drop of crude has never been drilled in Borno state where boko haram hails from.

One obvious observation is that they have moved their major operations from Cameroun to Niger Republic. All borders in Northern Nigeria need to be closed.
Pls be serious for once everything is not about your petrol; we are talking about innocent lives here. Show some regard for the dead.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by olapluto(m): 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2012
Very sad. Now Kano has been attacked. Lagos really isnt safe. Moreso, GEJ will not do/say anything. He is really taking Nigerians for a ride. Why wont bombs go off when Kabir Sokoto was released? Witch confessed yesterday, child dies today. Who no sabi say na witch kill child? Kabir Sokoto probably is the one who gives orders to BH foot soldiers. He was a big catch indeed. I am very very sad about this news. How we had a chance to prevent death and bungled it!
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Beaf: 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2012
We need to split the place. The SE/SS needs to leave with possibly the Middle Belt.

ekwy nwa: Pls be serious for once everything is not about your petrol; we are talking about innocent lives here. Show some regard for the dead. Huh

Don't be silly.
It is all about oil and control of that sector. It is best to split the place so these deadly battles can cease and lives can be saved. Nigeria can be smaller and saner, its time to seriously contemplate kicking people out.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2012
Where is ABACHA when you need him undecided
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by ismhab(m): 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2012
Missing: any body with useful information of the where about of mr. Jona haram ebele, should please inform the police
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by logica(m): 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2012
I don't know whether it's paralyzing fear that's making some people's brains malfunction or they are simply dumb. Boko Haram has clearly been involved in a struggle with the establishment in the North (including the Police). So what does that have to do with Lagos? Has any of their members been arrested in Lagos? So why are these fools always quick to mention Lagos?
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by LordBabs(m): 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2012
I say: one of the bombers may be a nairalander; who knows?
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by DrKnow1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2012
It is high time all security chiefs were sacked. Nigeria is becoming a banana republic. If police officers are slaughtered in this manner, what hope do we have as ordinary citizens?
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by dayokanu(m): 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2012
I think some people should be shot for their m0r0nic comments on issues

Imagine, Someone think Boko haram is attacking because of oil? Like seriously?

Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Roforofo(m): 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2012
Now let's see if our useless President Goodluck will do anything as na Northerners dey involved. If na to dey flex muscle and tear gas innocent protesters for Lagos, Onitsha or Benin im go dey flex but once it is the North the coward go begin stammer and talk about praying for unity. This country is led by useless people.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Akwasi(m): 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2012
logica:

I don't know whether it's paralyzing fear that's making some people's brains malfunction or they are simply dumb. Boko Haram has clearly been involved in a struggle with the establishment in the North (including the Police). So what does that have to do with Lagos? Has any of their members been arrested in Lagos? So why are these fools always quick to mention Lagos?

Lagos is not safe my friend. Tell me, how else can someone come up with so much explosives without the SS having any hint. Think outside the box
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Beaf: 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2012
dayokanu: I think some people should be shot for their m0r0nic comments on issues

Imagine, Someone think Boko haram is attacking because of oil? Like seriously?

If not for oil, would I belong in the same country as a fool and subversive like you?
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Pukkah: 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2012
Has Mr Jonathan released any statement on this sad incident?
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by violent(m): 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2012
closearms3:

wake up Nigerians , and learn , you blame on what you don't have prove on,your mindset can be your evidence ,  , this is how it keep on folding until  the prophecy  of break up  in 2015 come to pass. every plot is carefully masterminded . for every plot leave it evidence

What a joke, you might say. These same foreign elements are the same who have sold outdated equipment to the government and are going around Abuja installing CCTV and bomb detection equipment around the capitol, technology decades old.

Huge sums of money have changed hands for second rate equipment

The government pays for a Rolls Royce car but gets a VW Beetle instead!!

Why is there so much fear and apprehension among Nigerians that the government can no longer protect its citizens?

The answers to these questions lies within the presidency itself because of the acts of these individuals in the last few weeks.

There are no real interests to control the activities of Boko Haram because of the vested interests of certain foreign governments in collusion with their agents in the present administration and the country.

To some in government, this is another tool to control certain individuals.

anyway. Kill a few “Nigerians,”  and make it look like Christianity against Islam,Islam against Christianity to provoke a reaction from Nigerians.then we make big cash importing faced out security equipment to them , least when the country divide, we take full control of the citizen ,the government,their oil , and their finance

If you get no reaction, kill a few more or go after prime targets to grab headlines.

Again, you may ask yourself, who stands to gain when there are terror scares in the country? the government that pull the funds , and the international hypocrites that does the supplies
  wake up nigerian

wake up Nigerians this is the same stereotype of the al Qaeda-eda network in the us , the whole boko haram saga need a rethink, i bet you it would not be silent until 2015 , that is why the west are partaking full time in it ,if  there was no boko haram ,there would not  be a dis-integration in Nigerians , it have to exist for them to achieve their prediction said by an  American occult   in 2006 to be precise  , that Nigerian would dis-integrate in 2015,this is a well engineered,well planned deception of the west,to whole thing is a man made conspiracy ,don't be fooled , i am making a full write up of the event sequences and numerology of how it has been unfolding ,and their predictions ,believe it  or not ,but  don't reject it ,soon it shall be unfolding clearly right  before you .this is the same character assassination of Islam  that we see in western stream medias, please read this book ( LET TRUTH BE TOLD )volume1 by D.J.M Muffett . this are 33degree globalist,freemasonry,illuminates,KKK,skull and bone ,boehiming groups and screw and lock occultist works .numbers and letter counts, stay tunned as i unveil the greatest conspiracy ever in Nigeria

Shut the fucck up and stop spewing trash.  I'm so gutted at the level of stu[i]p[/i]id illogical conspiracy theories i read these days.  You voted a spineless government and then you blame the west for everything wrong with you including your dog's premature eja[i]c[/i]ulation.

Your crack empty head does not see it fit to blame a government that has recently mobilized armed soldiers to quell peaceful protest while the Northern part of the country goes up in flames. . . .you stupidly believe some unseen forces must be behind all your problems.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by ekwynwa: 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2012
Beaf:

We need to split the place. The SE/SS needs to leave with possibly the Middle Belt.

Don't be silly.
It is all about oil and control of that sector. It is best to split the place so these deadly battles can cease and lives can be saved. Nigeria can be smaller and saner, its time to seriously contemplate kicking people out.
I don’t appreciate insults; show some level of  Respect for the dead and families they left behind  while you are on your split the country biz.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by jorge1980(m): 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2012
Beaf:

Quite incoherent and illogical.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by MAYOWAAK: 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2012
Note these keywords in the statement that will be issued by Pres. GEJ in the next few hours: 'dastardly acts', 'perpetrators', 'criminal acts','we are on top of the situation', 'I have instructed the security chiefs', The National Security Adviser will commence investigation.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by dayokanu(m): 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2012
Beaf:

If not for oil, would I belong in the same country as a fool and subversive like you?

Nigeria has been in existence before Oil became an essential commodity globally.

So oil was the reason Northerners have been attacking Southerners from 1940-1950 till 2012?

Some ppl are really Daft
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Beaf: 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2012
ekwy nwa: I don’t appreciate insults; show some level of  Respect to the dead and families the left behind  while you are on your split the country biz.

Stop being silly, my first response was to pray for those in Kano, but you id!otically missed that out to begin telling me to respect the dead. Are you using the unfortunate to cover up your fear of sections leaving the country? Who wants to live with animals that kill their own because they have been ejected from the petroleum sector? Or is there any more to Nigeria for that lot than stealing money from oil?
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by logica(m): 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2012
Akwasi:

Lagos is not safe my friend. Tell me, how else can someone come up with so much explosives without the SS having any hint. Think outside the box
If you actually think (or read) you wouldn't bother responding to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And His Mother, Florence Saraki Pictured Together / Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory / DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.