Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous (24247 Views)

"Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog / EFCC Begins Manhunt For Ugonna Madueke / Checkout The Flamboyant Lifestyle Of Allison-Madueke's Son Ugonna In The US(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by EkoIle1: 5:58am On Jan 21, 2012
nanidee:

Obviously, the poster is the 'Ugonna' guy.

Cant u guys see that?

Or one of his errand boys. Registered today and One and only post
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by naijaking1: 7:09am On Jan 21, 2012
nanidee:

Obviously, the poster is the 'Ugonna' guy.

Cant u guys see that?

What's wrong in someone defending themselves again?
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by eghost247(m): 9:09am On Jan 21, 2012
hmm well said hope its the truth
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by freecocoa(f): 9:25am On Jan 21, 2012
Rubbish,so we are supposed to forget his mother is embezzling our money because of a well written lie? Abegi,the time he used in writing that could have been well spent in the gym,I'm sure that would have been more beneficial to him cos we ain't buying this crap.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by werepeLeri: 9:31am On Jan 21, 2012
Whether you buy it or not, who cares? Nigerians think too much about themselves. The boy has given an explanation, if you like buy it or not, then, go jump in the river. You cant change a person from what he or she is, just because his mother is in government. Given the same opportunity, you will do the same or worse.

Buy it or jump in the river - or better still, drink acid. Mtchew - as if he is being prosecuted.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by oderemo(m): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2012
Like any young man, I have had my fair share of fun, hanging out and partying I am grateful for the upbringing that I have had. This does not however mean I am immune from the realities of the plight of millions of Nigerians living at or below the poverty line. If the pictures (published out of context) were intended to portray me or my family as insensitive to the plight of millions of Nigerians I can honestly state that this is by no means who we are.

the guy they grovel well well oh.
pure rubbish. by the way how many fund raising has he conducted in nigeria for nigeria?
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by 27naira(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2012
The dude owe you guys no apology.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2012
I never hated on the boyz. Which is why I had to call someone on here an idiot when they start spewing curses on Madueke's generations.
If u wan curse person, no involve the person children.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by doctokwus: 9:36am On Jan 21, 2012
Every item in d pics has an explanation,uhn. The rebuttal too looks like sth that was drafted by a PR guru,uhn.Much as I want to bliv dis stepson,d more I read his release& look at d mum govt records,d more am tempted to bliv there is sth not right about what av read.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 21, 2012
Make the guy no de bobo us, o jare, If someone's family invited you as a closest friend to a wedding, what was the invitees name?, i am sure you are not the only closest friend, the invitee might have some other friends, and you were the only one in the picture, and you don't look like you are invited, you look like you own it, if i was the one, i will be excited, and my question is how does facebook get to testify to that? You no fit bobo us guy, Ur mama dey thief our money, and i am so sure he wasn't the one who wrote this, If the deputy Governor of lagos state son can buy 40 bottles of ace in a club which cost about 120,000naira for a bottle, then why you no go fit buy jet, Abeg go kill urself, Instead make u write sey u de flex the money, u de talk nonsense, Dey justify reasons why u de with d'banj, idiot. D'banj go fit sit down with me, see how d'banj de happy for the picture.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by heavyheavy: 9:42am On Jan 21, 2012
why wouldn't varify somethings before publishing for God sake?
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by emmydee(m): 9:44am On Jan 21, 2012
Ugonna nwa m, u have tried. I thought as much.
I like these explanations. But, make una try to dey remember say
things hard for bros at home o.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by stagger: 9:52am On Jan 21, 2012
Jascoman, the one post wonder!

I put it to you that you are the Ugonna fellow or one of his cronies trying to whip up sympathy for the gluttony of the Allison-Madueke family in grabbing Nigeria's wealth in the oil ministry.

Let me tell you that whether it happens this year or in 20 years, every single one of you who have stolen Nigeria's money will pay in a very bad way for your sins. God Himself will secure your seat in hell fire!
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by kponmo: 9:55am On Jan 21, 2012
person write script for this young man, i knw people like u, fraud ass mudafucka
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Yourpaddy(m): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2012
Well, what I learn from this article is for one to thoroughly investigate issues before posting them on the public domain. either or not what is saying is truth or fals, without evidence, don;t make a post.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by norrisman: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2012
The guys explanation about taking the picture with the money was lame! he should have just left that out or he should have come up with a better explanation.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by smarttalks: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2012
SmartTalk Phones Inc
Contact Sales Person: 08134553100

Clean used USA Blackberry phones for sale!

Blackberry 4G white torch 2 (N65,000)

Blackberry bold 5 (N75,000)

Blackberry bold 3 (N35,000)

Blackberry storm 2 (N28,000)

Blackberry storm 1 (N18,000)

CALL: 08134553100
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by smarttalks: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2012
SmartTalk Phones Inc
Contact Sales Person: 08134553100

Clean used USA Blackberry phones for sale!

Blackberry 4G white torch 2 (N65,000)

Blackberry bold 5 (N75,000)

Blackberry bold 3 (N35,000)

Blackberry storm 2 (N28,000)

Blackberry storm 1 (N18,000)

CALL: 08134553100
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by ugosly(m): 10:27am On Jan 21, 2012
doctokwus:

Every item in d pics has an explanation,uhn. The rebuttal too looks like sth that was drafted by a PR guru,uhn.Much as I want to bliv dis stepson,d more I read his release& look at d mum govt records,d more am tempted to bliv there is sth not right about what av read.
Just my thoughts too,excellent and expensive PR service.
norrisman:

The guys explanation about taking the picture with the money was lame! he should have just left that out or he should have come up with a better explanation.

No mind am,fund raiser ko,chief launcher ni!
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 21, 2012
I feel the plight of nigerians. Maybe Ruben Abati wrote that speech for him too, just like the president saying "we feel the pain nigerians are going through.  grin grin  Soon Ugonna Madueke will roll out his own palliatives so people will get off his back  grin
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by bilaya(m): 10:29am On Jan 21, 2012
Nigerians and jealousy.Many of u want to be in his shoes and the reason u hate him is because you are not.The boy has explained.What else do u want?His father is a rich man and he can afford to spend his money anyway he likes.You guys should go and make something out of your lives instead of staying in front of d computer spewing hate.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by ijebuboy18(m): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2012
It is only in 9ja that we punish offspring for the crimes of their parents. It's not his fault he is a privileged kid and if indeed his mum is guilty as alleged then she should pay and not the guy. Free the young man abeg.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by DerMeister: 10:34am On Jan 21, 2012
If the guy is enjoying $$$ stolen from nigeria then he should face the consequences! Me thinks he's sticking it into beaf without lubricant!
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by lastpage: 10:45am On Jan 21, 2012
@Kingoflag
NijaKing dey hope say Ugonna go see im yeye internet defence come settle am. . . . roflmao

Ol boy, use the remaining time wey you get for that cyber cafe wisely; perhaps watch some po*rn or something. If youre morose, I believe the rest of us have our brains in proper working order.

Jascoman => One Single Post!

Your Paddy => 3Posts (dat one try sef!)

Naijaking1 => 5,000+ posts (most used to defend Allison Madueke!)

All these in rabid defense of the boy?

I am just wondering aloud if "naijaking1" is the same person as "Jascoman"

It is sad if you spend all your energy defending the Mama Madueke , now you have graduated to defending the son Madurke?

Which of them will your own children defend, when you finally give birth to one?

E be like say your own generation na "Minister of Defense"! shocked grin grin

Heh! See wetin money go cuase!  cry cry Eeehhhh, Chinekele, ,    , Ego bui'dike! angry angry angry

Lastpage!

BTW: The boy was referred to as "Stepson" while he refered o Allison as "My Mum"?
Does the boy not know his real mother or is she soo "poor" as to deserve no recognition?
Hmmm ,   ,   , Tufiakwa!
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by werepeLeri: 10:56am On Jan 21, 2012
lastpage:

@Kingoflag
Jascoman => One Single Post!

Your Paddy => 3Posts (dat one try sef!)

Naijaking1 => 5,000+ posts (most used to defend Allison Madueke!)

All these in rabid defense of the boy?

I am just wondering aloud if "naijaking1" is the same person as "Jascoman"

It is sad if you spend all your energy defending the Mama Madueke , now you have graduated to defending the son Madurke?

Which of them will your own children defend, when you finally give birth to one?

E be like say your own generation na "Minister of Defense"! shocked grin grin

Heh! See wetin money go cuase!  cry cry Eeehhhh, Chinekele, ,    , Ego bui'dike! angry angry angry

Lastpage!

BTW: The boy was referred to as "Stepson" while he refered o Allison as "My Mum"?
Does the boy not know his real mother or is she soo "poor" as to deserve no recognition?
Hmmm ,   ,   , Tufiakwa!

I call my step mum My Mum -so, whats your argument here? Very lame.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by IYANGBALI: 10:58am On Jan 21, 2012
a very good P.R, I wonder who helped the family to write the script and how much of our money was paid to do this,the dude must be smiling to the bank now.As for the boy,it is just a matter of time before you know what hits,for now,go fok yourself tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Enosa1(m): 11:03am On Jan 21, 2012
Can't her monthly salary afford more than dozen of the 4m handbag making the wave. Leave that matter, she is not the first to have started embezzling our money. The solution remain a total rebranding of our political officers after establishing a firm and independent anti-corruption agency.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by nsiadi: 11:04am On Jan 21, 2012
Ugonna has, brilliantly, answered the paid pictorials
We are expecting the next script since we know the haters have more in their arsenal

But shame on them----a young graduate just used a one page document to deflate what they laboured to build over times

Next please.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by reindeer: 11:04am On Jan 21, 2012
I just hope the dude is good enough to spare a few quids for his worshippers on Nairaland.
They are at least working in his interests.
Oya, Ugonna, send a few dollars to your boys on NL abeg, . .
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by iykak47: 11:11am On Jan 21, 2012
Kai! jealousy is a dangerous disease angry
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by ifysoft: 11:17am On Jan 21, 2012
Jascoman ====== Ugonna ,

I wish i had your contact cos i party hard too and would not mind rolling with you popping bottles, LOL
Money Good ohhh, Ohh, Oil money sweet pass, lol.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by goldfx2: 11:19am On Jan 21, 2012
its very funny for some silly persons to support the looting of our honourable Minister cos she is from THEIR  place.  hmmmm how can this country change when we have citizens who support evil.  God is watching , he is not  alseep.  remember what happen to ADOLF HITLER, GADAFFI, ABACHAETC   U CANT CHEAT THE MASSES AND HOPE TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING ITS THE FACT OF LIFE.  ILLGOTTEN MONEY DOES NOT BRING HAPPINESS. ITS GIVES ONE SEX NO LOVE, WEALTH BUT NO PEACE ON MIND.

LOOK AT THE silly BOY'S DEFENCE   SO silly AND FOOLISH  DO U THINK NIGERIANS ARE SO FOOLISH,  HO YOU WANT TO TELL US THAT YOU RENTED EVERYTHING IN THIS PICUTURES,  THE MONEY AND THE FOOLISH NIGERIAN ARTIST.  DBANJ IS ALWAYS AT THE PLACE OF MONEY. WHAT A FOOL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) / Rivers Election: Don't Rejoice Prematurely, Eze Tells Wike, Abe / FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.