Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous (24248 Views)

"Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog / EFCC Begins Manhunt For Ugonna Madueke / Checkout The Flamboyant Lifestyle Of Allison-Madueke's Son Ugonna In The US(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^^ Which one kon konsain you? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by madprof(m): 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2012
Ugo nwannem,
No mind dem haters. As if na you say make dia mama no steal get money. I just love di way u dey jinja di swaga for dat limo and jet. All dese nairaland phukers just dey hate your mummy becos she too fyn! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by emmatok(m): 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2012
HMM,

Name: Jascoman
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: Yesterday at 05:39:49 PM
Last Active: Today at 11:12:25 AM

Why issuing a rejoinder on NL. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by gokuu(m): 1:01am On Jan 22, 2012
Hmmn, so many guys here glorifying corruption, no wonder it is hard to fight in Nigeria. The boys father is a thief, his mother/step-mother is also another large-scale thief. So what do we expect? His parents were government officials yet he ran off to school in the US.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Obiagu1(m): 1:05am On Jan 22, 2012
I really don't know how silly some Nigerians could get.

So it means that an Engineer could not afford a limousine ride or the son of Rear Admiral Alison Madueke, former governor of Anambra State, could not either?
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by aljharem(m): 1:08am On Jan 22, 2012
Obiagu1:

I really don't know how silly some Nigerians could get.

So it means that an Engineer could not afford a limousine ride or the son of Rear Admiral Alison Madueke, former governor of Anambra State, could not either?

Sorry but the only silly person here is YOU sir

So because he was a governor, it automatically means riches undecided

What sort of dumb mentality is this we have in Nigeria cry cry

Where is anambra state today ? and where is his son or grand son today, Obodo america living large while the state he ruled is one of the worst state in Nigeria.

Maybe it has been long you have been to Onitsha

Ok One question since he is a super rich engineer, He should tell us the projects he worked on that gave him enough money to "rent" Limos and private jets

rubbish, if some of you don't know what to say Please shut up. OK
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Obiagu1(m): 1:10am On Jan 22, 2012
So if I post pictures I took in a limousine, you'll accuse me of being a relation of one of those oil thieves?

For your information, one of my relations is a former air-force officer and he is super rich but never served in any government. It's called CONNECTION, dummy!
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by londoner: 1:49am On Jan 22, 2012
Well, he could be telling the truth, especially as unlike others who have been accused of benefiting from ill gotten wealth, he was moved to defend the pics.

Who knows really?

As his mother is the target of the day, it comes with the territory.

Meanwhile, El rufai who was accused of allocating land to his wife and family can actually stand in the midst of Nigerians in demonstrations and be safe and secure, without reproach.

It goes to show that the touted intolerance for corruption and the corrupt is not very genuine at all.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 22, 2012
BERNIMOORE:

@kingoflak,

who told you that Dezianni Allyson Madueke is the mother of Ogonna Madueke, The minister Diezanni NEVER HAD A CHILD FOR MADUEKE, and Ogonna Madueke is her stepson.Dont be too desperate,

it is only in Nigeria you buy luzury car or jets without minding the maintanance cost,even our Artists rent a lot,like Dbanj,does he own a limo? no dbanj does not own private jets or limo he uses in his videos.

Ogonna even went on to explain why he flips currency as 'the common attitude of the freternity'' like 50 cents flips moneys,woman and soon,well i think he learns better now that sharing confidential private imformation can be very dangerous, Deizani cant have total control over the boys because she is not their biological mother,their thaif father,Rear Admiral should be blamed of permissiveness.

Desperate over what? First off, I didn't even know who Dbanj was until about two years ago. And, of what use is telling me that artistes don't own the cars they use in videos? Is that,like, supposed to be informative or what?

Second, which fraternity flips bundles if cash as a rite of ritual?! Dude, listen to what I'm saying carefully: WHEN YOUR MOTHER IS IN CHARGE OF PUBLIC FUNDS, EVEN IF SHE WAS ALREADY A BILLIONAIRE BEFORE ASSUMING HER GOVERNMENTAL POSITION, YOU HAVE TO BEHAVE WITH A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF DECORUM WHEN YOU ARE IN THE PUBLIC EYE.. . . . . . . especially when it is well known that Mummy is corrupt as hell.

You are either not in the know or not as connected as you want us to be believe if you even for once try to defend this woman as incorruptible.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 22, 2012
KINGwax:

you knw? Jst like one brazilian surreptition, u worship what u wish to gain from. Example, u worship money if u want it to b yours, worship football to win games. The truth is, it's a superstition. You don't side the rich to be one. Stop being afraid to stand against d wrong. You want typical? I think u're d type of guy that's gotten whipped by d rich clad and u seriously don't want a war with them.

Hahahaha, you know you're right, I actually thought about it and wanted to write something similar. Thats the exact image the writer was coming across as; That of a desperado/wannabe.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by naijaking1: 2:08am On Jan 22, 2012
uncleb:

I read with consternation all the write up in defence of our petroleum minister' family and I was amazed  how gullible some Nigerians could be despite our level of education. Hum. Well the boy did a good job, am sure the parents would be proud of him, am not surprised though, at least that should be a huge return for the parents' heavy investment on him education wise. Smart Ugo, I salute.

Prof ugo, please give the name of the establishment where u worked while u were an undergraduate to supplement the "meagre" upkeep your parent gave you so  that people can verify.

I can't even believe this
If you accuse someone of a crime, it's upto you to prove him guilty, not the other way round. He doesn't have to give you anything, nothing angry

Also give the details of your current employer and your salary package and let's weigh your standard of living with an average person who earns same wages in your chosen country of abode.

Hyperventilating Saharareporters like want your jobs cut out for you? Why don't you go find out, before coming to make outlandish claim.

As much as I want to be fair wt ds guy, and without dismissing his explanation. However am being forced to ask a question, how many of our brothers and sisters who school abroad can afford this type of lifestyle, rented or not?

One thing I know is that, the liar knows when he lies. (Eni meji ki padanu iro). Let's wait for the  ongoing probe to be concluded, then and only then can we prove people's innocence.

You don't know what it means to be fair, do you? You can weave this story in which ever tribal and ethnic way you want, but at the end of the day, people like and you and your saharareporters cohorts will be defeated by the truth.

A good reporter would have shown ownership papers of the small jet for example, because if it's found that the aircraft was registered to the boy, his mother, or father, then no one would have defended the indefencible.
Better still, use your investigative reporter skills to show us how the boy withdrew such a large sum of money shown in the picture.

You can't show any of these evidence, because they don't exist, and you know it. Your whole rooster and bull story doesn't add up, instead you want him to 'prove', 'give us details', and 'convince' your dumb and lazy behind
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by aljharem(m): 2:12am On Jan 22, 2012
[size=14pt]anyone replying to this goons eg niajaking, obiagu etc must have time. please ignore this people[/size]
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Metalgoong(m): 2:23am On Jan 22, 2012
Decades of poverty, hunger and unending anger have made most Nigerians to be jealous of the life styles of the lucky few who are blessed with wealth.  . .
I dont blame them!!

Here in US, many students and young peeps from both poor and rich background, ride Hummer Limousines to social events, flash bundle of dollars and engage in all sorts of fun activities expected of youths of nowadays. . . . .   Honestly, all these peeps criticizing Ugonna are simply jealous because I cant fathom how a child who was born with a silver spoon shouldn't have fun in his youthful age. . .  Here, we are talking about a child whose mother was a Shell oil Coy Executive before she joined the public sector.

To end this jealousy, Ugonna please come back to naija and start riding keke  Napepe , quit your engineering job and start selling pure water on the street of Lagos.  grin grin grin grin

Haters gonna hate!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by iykak47: 6:26am On Jan 22, 2012
Those who are requesting for Ugonna's salary package and name of the establishment are JOKERS.
The guy is not under obligation to explain anything to anybody because he does not work in Nigeria or for Nigerian government and has not been accused of stealing, he clarified issues on his own volition.
Here we are talking about an engineer in US whose father is former governor of Imo state and Anambra state, his mother former top executive at shell petroleum before she became a minister, if such a person cant afford to hire a limo or airplane, who would?
Haters should work and enjoy their money and stop having sleepless night over another man's success.
Anyone with evidence against Ugonna's mother should provide it or remain silent in shame(apologies to Jimoh Ibrahim}
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 22, 2012
Metalgoong:

Decades of poverty, hunger and unending anger have made most Nigerians to be jealous of the life styles of the lucky few who are blessed with wealth.  . .
I dont blame them!!

Here in US, many students and young peeps from both poor and rich background, ride Hummer Limousines to social events, flash bundle of dollars and engage in all sorts of fun activities expected of youths of nowadays. . . . .   Honestly, all these peeps criticizing Ugonna are simply jealous because I cant fathom how a child who was born with a silver spoon shouldn't have fun in his youthful age. . .  Here, we are talking about a child whose mother was a Shell oil Coy Executive before she joined the public sector.

To end this jealousy, Ugonna please come back to naija and start riding keke  Napepe , quit your engineering job and start selling pure water on the street of Lagos.  grin grin grin grin

Haters gonna hate!! grin grin grin grin

If you weren't born with a silver spoon, or have never touched any significant amount of money in your life, then you need to speak for yourself. Like someone said, pretending to be, does not mean you are. Whats wrong is wrong. Big pity the internet gives us a lot of anonymity. . . on the internet, wishes can be horses. No biggie.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Metalgoong(m): 8:00am On Jan 22, 2012
kingoflag:

If you weren't born with a silver spoon, or have never touched any significant amount of money in your life, then you need to speak for yourself. Like someone said, pretending to be, does not mean you are. Whats wrong is wrong. Big pity the internet gives us a lot of anonymity. . . on the internet, wishes can be horses. No biggie.

Haters gonna hate grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by member479760: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2012
OP is one of those drawing us back in this country, a corrupt son of a corrupt! OLE come out from you bunker!
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by kokoA(m): 11:10am On Jan 22, 2012
Who be Ugonna? My barber's name is Ugonna to.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2012
I sure say 99% of guys when dey cuss am here wish say him be their paddy
99.5 % of babes here when dey cuss d guy (including d married ones) wish say d guy na their boyfriend
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by BERNIMOORE: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2012
[b]@Kingoflag,
YOUR DESPERATION IS TOO OBVIOUS,because you refuse be logical but rush into conclusion,Myopic and shortsighted not ready to be flexible or dynamic in approaching sensitive issues,
you did not aknowledge that;

Dezianni Allyson Madueke is not the biological mother of Ogonna Madueke, The minister Diezanni NEVER HAD A CHILD FOR MADUEKE, and Ogonna Madueke is her stepson,Deizani cant have total control over the boys the way it would had it been that she gave birth to the boys,and the boys are not under any constrains from the woman except ceremonial honor to just respect their fathers wife;Diezianni,she can only advise them. And that the Burden of responsibility fully lies on their  father ,Rear Admiral who should be blamed of permissiveness.
This argument based on above reasons can be sustained because it is practical that there is a limited control that you can exercise outside your biological ties.except you want to be reminded your boundary often,to your ridicle.

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF THAT SHE IS A ROGUE?
There is no established proof to nail this woman at least for now she remains innocent until proved otherwise in the court.
Your Quote below;that

(''WHEN YOUR MOTHER IS IN CHARGE OF PUBLIC FUNDS, EVEN IF SHE WAS ALREADY A BILLIONAIRE BEFORE ASSUMING HER GOVERNMENTAL POSITION, YOU HAVE TO BEHAVE WITH A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF DECORUM WHEN YOU ARE IN THE PUBLIC EYE'')

This above statement from you shows how illogical one can be when not tailoring his notion towards an established principle of law,and it shows that you are not ready to reason beyond your nose that HAD IT BEEN DEZIANNI ALLYSSON IS THE BOY'S BIOLOGICAL MOTHER, MAYBE THE BOY WOULD HAVE BEEN COERCED OR FORCED TO REASON ABOUT THE DANGER OF LIVING SUCH SEEMINGLY OPPULENCE LIFE,AND TO DROP THE IDEA.But you blindly cruise on with unsustainable arguments.

AGAIN,
You choose to misquote the boy ugonna's out of Context,its criminal to do that do you know that?  

HERE ARE Quotes from Ugonna Allisson Madueke,

(''It was a requirement of the society that we documented our fund raising success for a charitable course on behalf of the society I belonged to in the university. The society is called Alpha – Phi – Alpha University of Maryland Chapter'').

Ugonna states categorically the society freternity he belong to in Maryland,named Alpha-phi-Alpha, and THAT IT IS A REQUIREMENT OF THE SOCIETY THAT THEY DOCUMENT THEIR FUND RAISING SUCCESS, AND SINCE WHAT THEY DONATED AS A GROUP WAS CASH DONATION, THEY TOOK PICTURES HOLDING/FLIP THE CASH AFTER THE DONATIONS.

Maybe truth or not  you believe him or not, he has explain why he was seen with some other people holding cash.THE GOOD THING HERE IS THAT UGONNA HAS PUSH THE BURDEN OF PROOF TO YOU PARTICULARLY TO NOW PROVE WITHOUT REASONABLE DOUBT THAT;
he never attended the university of Maryland as he claimed,or
he never belong to the freternity he claimed,and that it is not the requirement of the society/freternity to document/pose with their cash donation.or proof from other sources that he own the private jet including proof of the parking space.
AND IF YOU CANT DO THAT,PLS SHUT YOUR MOUTH.
HEAR YOURSELF SAYING THAT (''which fraternity flips bundles if cash as a rite of ritual'')
I WANT TO ASK,DO YOU KNOW THE DOCTRINES OF ALL FRETERNITIES? BEFORE YOU ASSUME THAT EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THE REQUIREMENTS OF ALL OF THEM,MAYBE YOU CAN EDUCATE US ON THAT.
IM SURPRISED WHEN YOU CHANGED WHAT UGONNA SAID THAT ''it was a requirement of the society'' WHICH YOU CHANGED TO ''a rite of ritual'' THIS PARTICULAR CHANCE AND REPLACEMENT BY YOU IN YOUR CONTEXT SHOWS GROSS MISREPRESENTATION,MISCHIEVIOUS IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS.
AND FURTHER HIGHLITES WHY YOU ARE DESPERATE.

YOU CAN CALL NAMES I DONT CARE,I NEVER EXPECT ANYTHING LESS ANYWAY.  ITS A SIGN OF WEAKNESS IN YOU.    
[/b]
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Wislet(f): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2012
@ kingwax/kingoflag. You can be same person, dont matter.

Look son, I would have been most surprised if u had said something meaningful. Honestly u didnt disappoint.

Desperado huh? grin grin I want/long for his money?? Do i know him son? grin I deey laff oo.
Errmm, son, between me & you, who is de jealous one, and who secretly desires to be like that guy? Dont lie ooo.

Did u go to school at all? So anyone that asks u to mind ur own business & quit pointing fingers (and while u're at it, make ur own money & spend) and stop making noise like someone that's lacking something, is a what?? grin grin grin

errmm boy, I wont waste my time with u. You sound like one of those bitter, jealous guys. It's only poor people that always get pissed off and agitated when well-to-do people are mentioned. dont be like dat.

And son, i dnt need to worship money like u probably do, it worships me. Develop that mentality, alright?
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2012
BERNIMOORE:

[b]@Kingoflag,
YOUR DESPERATION IS TOO OBVIOUS,because you refuse be logical but rush into conclusion,Myopic and shortsighted not ready to be flexible or dynamic in approaching sensitive issues,

Dezianni Allyson Madueke is not the biological mother of Ogonna Madueke, The minister Diezanni NEVER HAD A CHILD FOR MADUEKE, and Ogonna Madueke is her stepson,Deizani cant have total control over the boys the way it would had it been that she gave birth to the boys,and the boys are not under any constrains from the woman except ceremonial honor to just respect their fathers wife;Diezianni,she can only advise them. And that the Burden of responsibility fully lies on their  father ,Rear Admiral who should be blamed of permissiveness.
This argument based on above reasons can be sustained because it is practical that there is a limited control that you can exercise outside your biological ties.except you want to be reminded your boundary often,to your ridicle.

There is no established proof to nail this woman at least for now she remains innocent until proved otherwise in the court.
Your Quote below;that

(''WHEN YOUR MOTHER IS IN CHARGE OF PUBLIC FUNDS, EVEN IF SHE WAS ALREADY A BILLIONAIRE BEFORE ASSUMING HER GOVERNMENTAL POSITION, YOU HAVE TO BEHAVE WITH A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF DECORUM WHEN YOU ARE IN THE PUBLIC EYE'')

This above statement from you shows how illogical one can be when not tailoring his notion towards an established principle of law,and it shows that you are not ready to reason beyond your nose that HAD IT BEEN DEZIANNI ALLYSSON IS THE BOY'S BIOLOGICAL MOTHER, MAYBE THE BOY WOULD HAVE BEEN COERCED OR FORCED TO REASON ABOUT THE DANGER OF LIVING SUCH SEEMINGLY OPPULENCE LIFE,AND TO DROP THE IDEA.But you blindly cruise on with unsustainable arguments.

AGAIN,
You choose to misquote the boy ugonna's out of Context,its criminal to do that do you know that?  

(''It was a requirement of the society that we documented our fund raising success for a charitable course on behalf of the society I belonged to in the university. The society is called Alpha – Phi – Alpha University of Maryland Chapter'').

Ugonna states categorically the society freternity he belong to in Maryland,named Alpha-phi-Alpha, and THAT IT IS A REQUIREMENT OF THE SOCIETY THAT THEY DOCUMENT THEIR FUND RAISING SUCCESS, AND SINCE WHAT THEY DONATED AS A GROUP WAS CASH DONATION, THEY TOOK PICTURES HOLDING/FLIP THE CASH AFTER THE DONATIONS.

Maybe truth or not  you believe him or not, he has explain why he was seen with some other people holding cash.THE GOOD THING HERE IS THAT UGONNA HAS PUSH THE BURDEN OF PROOF TO YOU PARTICULARLY TO NOW PROVE WITHOUT REASONABLE DOUBT THAT;
he never belong to the freternity he claimed,and that it is not the requirement of the society/freternity to document/pose with their cash donation.or proof from other sources that he own the private jet including proof of the parking space.
HEAR YOURSELF SAYING THAT (''which[b] fraternity [/b]flips bundles if cash as a rite of ritual'')
I WANT TO ASK,DO YOU KNOW THE DOCTRINES OF ALL FRETERNITIES? BEFORE YOU ASSUME THAT EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THE REQUIREMENTS OF ALL OF THEM,MAYBE YOU CAN EDUCATE US ON THAT.
IM SURPRISED WHEN YOU CHANGED WHAT UGONNA SAID THAT ''it was a requirement of the society'' WHICH YOU CHANGED TO ''a rite of ritual'' THIS PARTICULAR CHANCE AND REPLACEMENT BY YOU IN YOUR CONTEXT SHOWS GROSS MISREPRESENTATION,MISCHIEVIOUS IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS.

YOU CAN CALL NAMES I DONT CARE,I NEVER EXPECT ANYTHING LESS ANYWAY.  ITS A SIGN OF WEAKNESS IN YOU.    
[/b]

Aren't you a freaking clown, you dumb, illiterate, wannabe-silverspooner? You insult me throughout the rubbish you posted, then end it by trying to look innocent---- na Ogun go fiyah your whole generation for that dumb stunt!

Just go ahead and re-read the trash you posted.

So, their father should be the one concerned even though their Step-Mother is the one in the sensitive position? Listen here, you dumb cow---- If I'm in a sensitive public Position; EVERYONE [/b]that has any kind of link to me, no matter how distant, has to know how to comport themselves in public!

Then this fo*ol tries to school me on the law,fraternities, and University of Maryland, yet he can't even get the spelling of "fraternity" right! Clown, notice the ONLY time you spelled it right was when you quoted me (Obviously copy and paste). Olodo Oshi!

Ode! Finally:[b] WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
"requirement of Society" and "Ritual", abi you think say na only when you take person do voodoo na Im be "Rite/Ritual"?!

Ol boi, abeg move go side go find your level for corner.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2012
Wislet:

@ kingwax/kingoflag. You can be same person, dont matter.

Look son, I would have been most surprised if u had said something meaningful. Honestly u didnt disappoint.

Desperado huh? grin grin I want/long for his money?? Do i know him son? grin I deey laff oo.
Errmm, son, between me & you, who is de jealous one, and who secretly desires to be like that guy? Dont lie ooo.

Did u go to school at all? So anyone that asks u to mind ur own business & quit pointing fingers (and while u're at it, make ur own money & spend) and stop making noise like someone that's lacking something, is a what?? grin grin grin

errmm boy, I wont waste my time with u. You sound like one of those bitter, jealous guys. It's only poor people that always get pissed off and agitated when well-to-do people are mentioned. dont be like dat.

And son, i dnt need to worship money like u probably do, it worships me. Develop that mentality, alright?

You don't even deserve a response. Dropping "son" a thousand times like a rapper, Yet, you have the guts to pretend to be female. Like your partner above, na Ogun go take your head play Soccer for labeling me jealous.

Like I said, If you're broke or were born wretched :SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!!!!

Dumb wannabes!
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by samguru(m): 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2012
Ȋ̝̊̅§ he telling the highly deprived Nigerian youths that he has not benefited from his mum corruption? į̸̸̨τ̲̅ ȋ̝̊̅§ very unfortunate that some Nigerians A̶̲̥̅̊я̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ gullible,can a child of USA president try this?
Let us reason together and call a spade a spade
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Classicalman(m): 11:51pm On Jan 22, 2012
Na today grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Wislet(f): 8:14am On Jan 23, 2012
kingoflag:

You don't even deserve a response. Dropping "son" a thousand times like a rapper, Yet, you have the guts to pretend to be female. Like your partner above, na Ogun go take your head play Soccer for labeling me jealous.

Like I said, If you're broke or were born wretched :SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!!!!

Dumb wannabes!
errmm, SON, maybe i berra warn you beforehand: insults and curses bounce off me. So if u toe the line of curses, those ones above have AUTOMATICALLY gone back to u. That's just it.

And u dnt have to worry yourself whether i am male/female. I only mentioned broke cos u seem to have such a bitter heart toward him.
As for wannabe, grin grin I wonder wetin I wan become again grin .

Take a chill pill SON tongue cool
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Wislet(f): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2012
BERNIMOORE:

[b]@Kingoflag,

Dezianni Allyson Madueke is not the biological mother of Ogonna Madueke, The minister Diezanni NEVER HAD A CHILD FOR MADUEKE, and Ogonna Madueke is her stepson,Deizani cant have total control over the boys the way it would had it been that she gave birth to the boys,and the boys are not under any constrains from the woman except ceremonial honor to just respect their fathers wife;Diezianni,she can only advise them. And that the Burden of responsibility fully lies on their father ,Rear Admiral who should be blamed of permissiveness.

Your Quote below;that

AGAIN,

Maybe truth or not you believe him or not, he has explain why he was seen with some other people holding cash.THE GOOD THING HERE IS THAT UGONNA HAS PUSH THE BURDEN OF PROOF TO YOU PARTICULARLY TO NOW PROVE WITHOUT REASONABLE DOUBT THAT;
HEAR YOURSELF SAYING THAT (''which fraternity flips bundles if cash as a rite of ritual'')

YOU CAN CALL NAMES I DONT CARE,I NEVER EXPECT ANYTHING LESS ANYWAY. ITS A SIGN OF WEAKNESS IN YOU.
[/b]
No mind am dearie. De guy no get talk, just wants to hear his own voice grin
De rate at which he mentions 'desperate' shows wetin dey hunger am.
@kingoflag, de 'ignore' button fits u SON grin tongue
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Wislet(f): 8:33am On Jan 23, 2012
samguru:

Ȋ̝̊̅§ he telling the highly deprived Nigerian youths that he has not benefited from his mum corruption? į̸̸̨τ̲̅ ȋ̝̊̅§ very unfortunate that some Nigerians A̶̲̥̅̊я̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ gullible,can a child of USA president try this?
Let us reason together and call a spade a spade
Is his father the president?
Is he the only child of a privileged individual in Nigeria?
If u had the chance to have much wealth at your command, will you hide under a rock so people won't see u spending it?? Will u imprison yourself and have no social life because u want to 'please the people?'.

No one is condoning frivolity. Or saying u shouldn't have decorum. But at the same time don't judge what u don't know, or act like wealth is an anathema to you. If it was, why are you working to get it?
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2012
^^^^

Olofo, cyber cafe don open again abi?
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by oradee: 10:23am On Jan 23, 2012
the poster is the ''Ugonna Alison-Madueke'', his very first post is the one he uses to defend and clear his name.
i think i should work with the CIA, wink grin
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by yam: 10:35am On Jan 23, 2012
I think the guy thinks he is wise defending hmself,he just a typical good guy gone bad if he was really bad i dont he will defend himself

The fact that his mother cried when she visited Ore road when she was the minister of Works and nothing came out of the crocodile tears speaks volume

she deceived nigerians.i think she is just stupid!i cant forgive her for that act.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by BERNIMOORE: 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2012
[b]@kingoflag,

WHY VERNACULAR HERE? you should be ashamed of yourself,how many people understand your language when there is a common lingua franca?
YOU ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM A 'VIRUS',absolutely waste of time responding to your comments.But for the last time;
IM NOT SURPRISED WITH YOUR INSULTS, IT IS A WEAKNESS IN YOU THAT HAS DEVELOPED OVER TIME IF NOT YEARS THAT YOUR PARENTS ARE DUMB TO NOTICE BUT HAS EVENTUALLY DEVELOPED TO 'A COMPLEX' AND FINALLY,A VIRUS,, WHAT A PITY.
YOU CANNOT EVEN WRITE A FULL SENTENCE WITHOUT CONTAMINATING IT WITH YOUR VIRUS THAT MUST MAKE SURE THAT THE SENTENCE MUST CONTAIN CURSE AND INSULT.

NOW LISTEN;

HE WHO LIVE BY THE SWORD SHALL DIE BY THE SWORD,AND SINCE YOU CHOOSE TO CURSE FIRST IN YOUR COMMENTS,IT BECOMES A DECREE THAT ALL CURSES IN ALL YOUR POSTS TO ANYBODY,THEIR GENERATIONS THAT YOU OFTEN MENTION ON NAIRALAND WHO NEVER OFFEND YOU BUT ONLY CONTRIBUTE THEIR OWN LOGICAL EXPRESSIONS ARE HEREBY DECLARED TO ''RETURN BACK TO YOU IMMIDIATELY WITHOUT DELAY''YOU SON OF THE DEVIL,I AND OTHER SONS OF GOD HAVE BEING LIBERATED FROM ALL YOKES. [/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri / Kingsley Amafibe Contesting For Delta State House Of Assembly / Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.