Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous (24246 Views)

"Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog / EFCC Begins Manhunt For Ugonna Madueke / Checkout The Flamboyant Lifestyle Of Allison-Madueke's Son Ugonna In The US(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by gregg2: 11:19am On Jan 21, 2012
Ugo, that is Naija politics for you - mischeif makers everywhere.
Your mum (not you) is the target.

You remember, they started by accusing her of acquiring
a house worth several millions of dollars in Austria.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Father0f2: 11:20am On Jan 21, 2012
Meanwhile this president is singing Al green.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGtImPa5ygw
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by otokx(m): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2012
Interesting
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by simonflame(m): 11:30am On Jan 21, 2012
iykak47:

Kai! jealousy is a dangerous disease angry
true, im sure more that half of nigerian youths if they grew up in his shoes will be just about the same as he his. na him mama dey thief the money. him just dey enjoy momsi money, una go dey question una momsi where she get money from when she wan give you, you go take am with 2 hands open,
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by barakolee: 11:33am On Jan 21, 2012
ok ugonna, nice writeup i must say, and honestly i would have believed you, but something got my attention and thats precisely where you said ''limos are commonly used as airport taxis overseas'' now being someone who has travelled a lot, that i have never seen, ive never even seen a limo at any airport, howmuch more them being used as airport taxis, guy na wah oh cool shocked shocked shocked shocked sad
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by 989900: 11:36am On Jan 21, 2012
If you live overseas, this is nothing extraordinaire (NOT LIKE I'M BUYING YOUR STORIES NEEGAH). However, if your parents are politicians, you've just got to watch it. No 2 ways about it.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by cold(m): 11:36am On Jan 21, 2012
The Greeks had a name for articles like this:SPIN
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by 989900: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2012
ive never even seen a limo at any airport

LOL. . .YOU BOOK IT. I've done this before from LAX (Los Angeles) and DXB (Dubai) even you can book a chopper from Dubai airport especially if you lodge at the burj al arab.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by sovpounds(m): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2012
I dont think we would ever have any President or Petroleum Minister that would not be accused of corruption. Even if the Archbishop of Lagos becomes a Petroleum Minister somebody some where would wake up one morning and start manufacturing stories. There is no need taking sides because if any naijarian or any nairalander becomes Petroleum Minister one of two things would happen, 1. you would steal money 2. you would not steal money but other naijarians especially those of other tribes would invent damaging stories and more than half of Naijarians would believe you are corrupt.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by INFO70: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2012
Well said.
Where are all the paid political assasins, who kill with their false accusations
I told them a couple of days ago, that there is no way to prove that the limo, the small jet, or anything in those pics belong to the youngman. Yet Nairalanders shamelessly piled up on this youngman.

Anyway, Ugonna, don't worry.
That's the cost you bear for having Nigerian parentage. You'll see other allegations, too. How your mom didn't do her NYSC, how she paid millions for a handbag, how she spends too much on food, how her underwears are very expensive, and how she was fired or suspended from her job. The most unfortunate would be that these false allegations have been promoted and even highlighted on the front page by the moderator

Naijaking1, well said too. Do not cry for favor from their family. They are so heartless. Nor matter how you defend them;nothing for you. Nobody is asking that boy for explanation. lipsrsealed
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by zikclassiq(m): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2012
Hey hey hey give me a break here. Why are u people just creating sth out of nothing?
U will all do the same thing if u are opportuned. Abi is it crime to enjoy again?
Jealousy go kill una.
Free the guy abeg!
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by scribble: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2012
Ugonna haba, you were downing $1000 bottles of champagne in the pics Saharareporters, is that how Nigerians "party hard"
some people cannot afford 1000# bottle of wine, yet your own is #160,000
http://saharareporters.com/content/cabal-corruption-1-living-large-while-99-nigerians-wallow-abject-poverty-opulent-life-diezan

Your mama and your papa thief d money ole boy, stop BS'ing us with ya "you know you need to be locked up in a gym" self

And about the FundRaiser, who gave you guys that stack of $100's, was it your mom or your dad?

Nigerians are not STUPID, nice try tho,
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by lynkyinka(m): 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2012
OBVIOUS PR stunt for all ya to read and beleive, I beleive not though
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by phreakabit(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2012
[size=18pt]Ugonna chop your money its not your fault. . . . Its your mothers fault.[/size]
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Niseamaka(m): 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2012
barakolee:

ok ugonna, nice writeup i must say, and honestly i would have believed you, but something got my attention and thats precisely where you said ''limos are commonly used as airport taxis overseas'' now being someone who has travelled a lot, that i have never seen,  ive never even seen a limo at any airport, howmuch more them being used as airport taxis,  guy na wah oh cool shocked shocked shocked shocked sad

Limos are available and affordable to hire as taxis for just 100 quid an hour.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by beblessed(f): 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2012
I see so much hate on nl dat i wonder d age of some nlers. Did corruption start last year? Some of these tins started b4 ur birth,so mind wat u say. Some of our parents are even worse,so dnt throw stones
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by naijaking1: 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2012
INFO70:

Well said.
Where are all the paid political assasins, who kill with their false accusations
I told them a couple of days ago, that there is no way to prove that the limo, the small jet, or anything in those pics belong to the youngman. Yet Nairalanders shamelessly piled up on this youngman.

Anyway, Ugonna, don't worry.
That's the cost you bear for having Nigerian parentage. You'll see other allegations, too. How your mom didn't do her NYSC, how she paid millions for a handbag, how she spends too much on food, how her underwears are very expensive, and how she was fired or suspended from her job. The most unfortunate would be that these false allegations have been promoted and even highlighted on the front page by the moderator

Naijaking1, well said too. Do not cry for favor from their family. They are so heartless. Nor matter how you defend them;nothing for you. Nobody is asking that boy for explanation. lipsrsealed

The truth doesn't mean anything to you
It's this guy today, it might be you tomorrow. Just think about it.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by nsiadi: 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2012
@barakolee
U shouldnt have aired your outburst  since you visited only grade C country , probably India where Rischawalla (=horse drawn keke keke napep) are used
Some West African countries use flat boots as taxis-imagine what they use as air port taxis.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Bolarge1(m): 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2012
UGBONNA, YOUR EXPLANATIONS ARE WELL TAKEN, BUT A NIGERIAN CITIZEN WITH HIS OR HER FATHER AND MOTHER ON A MINIMUM WAGE OF N18K PER MONTH OR A

FAMILY THAT RELIES SOLELY ON MONTHLY SALARY CANNOT GET EXPOSED TO YOUR WAY OF EXTRAVEGANT LIVING.

JUST TAKE IT EASY, YOU ARE JUST ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES TO BELONG TO THE CLASS OF THE EMBEZZLERS.

HAPPY LIFE JOOOOOOO!
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by 989900: 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2012
JUST TAKE IT EASY, YOU ARE JUST ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES TO BELONG TO THE CLASS OF THE EMBEZZLERS

grin grin
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by ollyruffy: 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2012
Story! Story!!

STORY
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Wislet(f): 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2012
A guy's parents have made it in life, have good jobs and live well. The children of course benefit from that. Should they not??

I wonder at the reason behind the hatred. Going on boat rides or making trips on an airplane is not new among the well-to-do. Even the middle class do that sometimes.
Or do you expect them to take buses, or maybe keke, while u dont see anything wrong in you taking flights. Lool.
Even some of you here make your trips via airplanes, and your parents are not petroleum ministers or in the navy. How much more one whose family is more well off?
Pls let's not be hypocrites.

If u were the one in the guy's shoes, u'd have been happy.
Nigerians, learn not to be jealous of your fellow human being. If u long for that kind of enjoyment yourself, u can work hard to achieve it.

As if u'll not like to give ur kids all that.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by maasoap(m): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2012
The guy should have left one or two pictures undefended. The guy even said they shared the limo's rent charge among themselves. And those of you who have made it habit to always defend these thieves and their family just because you came from the same region with them, continue. 70% of Nigerian citizens are living below poverty line and you're still defending these people day and night even in the face of glaring evidence. I implore you to take a look around you, look at your nuclear family, extended family, your neighbors, co-workers as well as your loved ones. Are they all living above poverty line? Are they not working hard enough to be above poverty line? Collectively, we all agree that our standard of living is declining. Individually, we believe that we'll succeed. The question is how? While the truth is that we're just being optimistic.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Wislet(f): 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^ if u were presently working in a place like Diezani does, or its equivalent, u wont write all those things there. U are the one making excuses.

And what makes u think anyone is defending them?? Do we know them? U should leave sentiments and say de truth. If u were well-to-do, will you not take flights or go on cruises?

Hypocrites abound much. Tomorrow if fortunes should turn for some of you, u will not even remember your comments here.

And being rich or enjoying some things does not make anyone insensitive to the plight of others. It doesnt make u a devil. You are what u choose to be.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by dbride: 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2012
Ugonna, do not be naive. You did not need to explain. Your mother is currupt and you do not expect nigerians, in fact all your close friends, not to suspect you are a beneficiary. This is why it is very important that we do not ''soil our hands''.  Point of correction: Deziani, not Nigerians, have brought this upon your family.  One finger stained with oil surely will soil the remaining fingers.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by kuluTemper: 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2012
, and who will explain the $25million dollar mansion?
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by dbride: 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2012
@Gregg2, as you rightly said, the mum is the target, but whoever told you that the son who eats from the mother's loot will not feel the heat when nigerians decide to deal with the mum? That woman is corrupt and I wonder what Ugonna will do when the whole truth is out.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by hbrednic: 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2012
Guy enjoy your life cuz you own no one nothing
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by NaijaNaWaa: 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2012
Young man you don't have to explain anything because neither Mohammed Babangida nor Mohammed Abacha nor Aisha Yar'Adua responded. Just keep your cool, learn your lessons and move on. No amount of explanation will change the mind of an angry mob especially in Nigeria where those in government and their families are living large at our expense. So just chill, booone and pray that it fizzles away. As you can see the bomb blast in Kano is the latest news. Soon another scandal will break and we will forget. That's the way Nigeria is.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2012
Ugonna graduated from University of Maryland with a degree in Mechanical engineering. As a fellow graduate of an engineering degree from a U.S university, this is no joke. You must be hell smart with good work ethic. Engineering degrees in U.S have been known for decades to be very rigorous than medical school.  Don't try to argue this with me because I was a medical student before changing to engineering. The ABET, U.S accreditation organization for engineering degrees is currently reviewing this now as students are stressed out to the brink.

One thing I would also like to add is, like Ugonna, a few of us who went to school here (U.S) are also from prominent families. And are not shy to say this. Yes the money was there but we also had to work our arse off. Its not like we woke up one morning and found ourselves in engineering schools. This is a life-long process. This starts by telling your parents at age 9 or 10 you want to be an engineer. Soon you translate that to doing pretty good in physics, chemistry and math in middle school as you call primary school in Nigeria. Better grades in high school, excellent WAEC&NECO results, passing SAT and TOEFL; by the way, some of us are the highest scorers in these tests in Nigeria, before finally  getting a visa to come over here. You may have the money but if you are deficient in these areas, you are instantly refused visa especially if you planning on majoring in engineering or going to medical school. They think you are a joke!

Can hand you a list of many of us who graduated with engineering degrees in the U.S., know 5 of us whose parents are billionaires- prominent business men; Ibeto's son, also an engineer was my classmate.  For the most part, we lived a simple and private life. Some of us still don't have facebook accounts because of what is now happening to Ugonna. This is where he acted carelessly.

Why am I saying all these, because a lot of you asked why does he have to issue a public statement? Yes, he has to because he is not a loser.  He worked very hard as a young man and needed to clarify this nonsense.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by UyiIredia(m): 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2012
Danka7777:

Ugonna graduated from University of Maryland with a degree in Mechanical engineering. As a fellow graduate of an engineering degree from a U.S university, this is no joke. You must be hell smart with good work ethic. Engineering degrees in U.S have been known for decades to be very rigorous than medical school.  Don't try to argue this with me because I was a medical student before changing to engineering. The ABET, U.S accreditation organization for engineering degrees is currently reviewing this now as students are stressed out to the brink.

One thing I would also like to add is, like Ugonna, a few of us who went to school here (U.S) are also from prominent families. And are not shy to say this. Yes the money was there but we also had to work our arse off. Its not like we woke up one morning and found ourselves in engineering schools. This is a life-long process. This starts by telling your parents at age 9 or 10 you want to be an engineer. Soon you translate that to doing pretty good in physics, chemistry and math in middle school as you call primary school in Nigeria. Better grades in high school, excellent WAEC&NECO results, passing SAT and TOEFL; by the way, some of us are the highest scorers in these tests in Nigeria, before finally  getting a visa to come over here. You may have the money but if you are deficient in these areas, you are instantly refused visa especially if you planning on majoring in engineering or going to medical school. They think you are a joke!

Can hand you a list of many us who graduated with engineering degrees in the U.S., know 5 of us whose parents are billionaires- prominent business men; Ibeto's son, also an engineer was my classmate. For the most part, we lived a simple and private life. Some of us still don't have facebook accounts because of what is now happening to Ugonna. This is where he acted carelessly.

Why am I saying all these, because a lot of you asked why does he have to issue a public statement? Yes, he has to because he is not a loser.  He worked very hard as a young man and needed to clarify this.

Noted. And I apologize for my uninformed comment on the issue. BTW, Ugonna's articulate reply indicates his level of education and corroborates what you say.
Re: Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous by Bawss1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2012
People seem to take the fact lightly that character assassination is a serious sin. Many of us would do better to keep quiet than make claims or lay allegations that cannot be proven. This carelessness of the tongue will avenge itself mercilessly here or in the hereafter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twin Explosions Hit Jos Park, UNIJOS Gate, kill 12 / Outsider Emerging Customs Boss Rubbishes Career Progression – Group Tells Buhari / Rivers Election: Don't Rejoice Prematurely, Eze Tells Wike, Abe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.