Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. (22061 Views)

Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity / Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:54am On Jan 30, 2012
moremi2008:

Aunty Idowu, you are a mess and I love it! I haven't laughed so hard on here in a while grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I love it wen you boyin u look sexcie wink kiss

@tunji
Sho ti ki mi leni?

U are here chanting women women women,u no get galfriend ni abi can't you see na menses we dey talk about here,is dat a crime embarassed

@Aunty cc
Does iya alakaras I watch in yemi my love productions don show me na blood dem dey use fry dia own so d tin can say stand up and buy me,omo I fia does 1s ooo.

And yes ayam esu leyin ibeji, but am posh dats y I don't no how to fry Ahka-ra *she speaks in her in it accent*

@iya oko miii

Wahali eti sign ti pe LMAOOOO!!!!!! wots ur registration number in aro sef, gush u won't kill me o see as u dey do inspector colombo eyin yi bedt gan ooooo
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 30, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 30, 2012
maclatunji:

Women! Women!! Women!!!

I have heard my father say the above 1045680329279738392023 times cheesy
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 30, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by maclatunji: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:

I love it wen you boyin u look sexcie wink kiss

@tunji
[B] Sho ti ki mi leni? [/B]

U are here chanting women women women,u no get galfriend ni abi can't you see na menses we dey talk about here,is dat a crime embarassed

@Aunty cc
Does iya alakaras I watch in yemi my love productions don show me na blood dem dey use fry dia own so d tin can say stand up and buy me,omo I fia does 1s ooo.

And yes ayam esu leyin ibeji, but am posh dats y I don't no how to fry Ahka-ra *she speaks in her in it accent*

@iya oko miii

Wahali eti sign ti pe LMAOOOO!!!!!! wots ur registration number in aro sef, gush u won't kill me o see as u dey do inspector colombo eyin yi bedt gan ooooo

Ema binu ma, drama ti eyin obinrin yi kan act fun wa o koja be. E Gudu morin ma, se e ji layo?

If you guys continue like this, it won't take long before someone comes out with a Nairaland movie. I don laugh tire for here.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by blank(f): 9:40am On Jan 30, 2012
18 pages of drama. Sigh.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 9:54am On Jan 30, 2012
@Idowuogbo
wink Wey Follypimping na, I don spend the last week looking up and down for him on NL oh, abi I dey dream say you mention am ni cry

maclatunji:

I know you all well: women are very loving but highly emotional/irrational creatures. This knowledge does not make your naughtiness any less frustrating.

Ehn see insult, chai, you can't blame us oh, you wan try all the oestrogen and prostewhacchumaccalit and all these hundreds of hormones that drive us ni, plus that PMS that Idowuogbo mentioned, that even sef we don't know whether we are coming or going. One thing I always say on NL is that I THANK GOD I AM NOT A MAN THAT HAS TO MARRY A NAIJA WOMAN SOMEDAY, lol, and you men deserve medals for this annually. Women. . .necessary evil lipsrsealed

chaircover:

Cant live with us cant live without us & yes you can never understand us.

Give BB and I a credit card each with £5k on it and watch us being the best of friends, kissing, hugging and arm in arm on a shopping spree on Oxford Street grin

Exactly, and we don't grow out of it apparently, everytime i go home and visit relatives and friends, there are always at least 3 people telling me "don't go and greet lagbaja cos we are not on talking terms" but i ignore them, as if e concern me what the catfight was about, especially fights wey go don over before the day ends.

Maclatunji has to increase that amount to £10k each oh, didn't you see what he said, he called us irrational, I am hurt embarassed tongue

jennykadry:

I have heard my father say the above 1045680329279738392023 times cheesy

Men don dey suffer since time immemorial, honestly grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:07am On Jan 30, 2012
Iya oko miiii loool funny enough I dey folly cabarn o I come grease weekend.Don't mind him he's all into twitter and naruto according to him "Bado Nl tin sha mehnnnnn" dat probably explains y u haven't seen him.No worrries I will tell him his sugar sixteen dey miss am it will probs make his poporipo navigate ur momorimo grin grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2012
@ Chaircover
Have just seen it. But truth be told, na only Tpia do the right thing oh like i have maintained all along, twas just that she did it in her usual no-brake-no-jam-no-sabi-busstop manner cheesy

Idowuogbo:

Iya oko miiii loool funny enough I dey folly cabarn o I come grease weekend.Don't mind him he's all into twitter and naruto according to him "Bado Nl tin sha mehnnnnn" dat probably explains y u haven't seen him.No worrries I will tell him his sugar sixteen dey miss am it will probs make his poporipo navigate ur momorimo grin grin

Ehn hen, na so abi, that una nor fit invite me to come collaboo with y'all, and you know how cold it is too. On my way to Euston Station to catch the train to Birmingham, wait for me oh
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 30, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by freecocoa(f): 10:58am On Jan 30, 2012
The drama wey dey this thread pass that of soap opera walai. Tunji stay there na,movie wey I don already the put in place.

Paddy you gan sef dey fall hands o,how you no go sabi fry akara,you are sitting on a long thing o.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by queensmith: 11:01am On Jan 30, 2012
its a big lie oooo cc- all my drama remains on nl, obviously dont have a life here! tongue
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:03am On Jan 30, 2012
freecocoa:

The drama wey dey this thread pass that of soap opera walai. Tunji stay there na,movie wey I don already the put in place.

Paddy you gan sef dey fall hands o,how you no go sabi fry akara,you are sitting on a long thing o.

If I soak hand inside dry pepper slap  ur eyeballs comot heen angry angry

How do u expect Posh Badosky to b frying Ahka-ra,excuse me ayam not Ewere d local gal dat uses her hand to toss ankara in hot oil.Me is prestige I only do donuts and hamburger grin grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Odunnu: 11:22am On Jan 30, 2012
Thank God I finally changed my gender! Pheeewww! Na wetin I for see as woman be this?
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:25am On Jan 30, 2012
^ewwwwh dem don construct koboko for u ni? Mehn ur own size must make chincos proud tongue cheesy
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Odunnu: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2012
Abeg ID rif me arone. Harmattan hold my lips. I no want laff too much
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by OAM4J: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2012
When una all don finish your drama here, can somebody do us a favour and open a thread for busybody and ifyalways to finish their beef once and for all and make up.

It is about time this beef ends so we dont have it raises its ugly head in another thread. I serious need these 2 to make up like seriously.

Odunnu:

Abeg ID rif me arone. Harmattan hold my lips. I no want laff too much

Hey you! happy Birthday!

Many happy returns! kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by maclatunji: 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2012
OAM4J:

When una all don finish your drama here, can somebody do us a favour and open a thread for busybody and ifyalways to finish their beef once and for all and make up.

It is about time this beef ends so we dont have it raises its ugly head in another thread. I serious need these 2 to make up like seriously.

Hey you! happy Birthday!

Dem tie your hand?
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by OAM4J: 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2012
maclatunji:

Dem tie your hand?

Threads like that na your specialty, so am only giving honour to whom it is due. Please open the thread asap. cheesy
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Odunnu: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2012
OAM4J:

Hey you! happy Birthday!

I wish you the same. lol.
Thank you Sir.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2012
Happy birthday odunnu my darling kiss
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by SisiKill1: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2012
I swear, I am moving to London!!! I don't wanna be Johnny Come Lately anymore ahn ahn. Me too I want to be in the thick of things, So you London people start making some room because y'all are about to[i] Gba ale jo[/i]. Don't worry, I clean up after myself, I'm potty trained and I won't chew your favorite suede pumps (Tried that once and trust me it does not go down well. Oh you'd think since it is suede it will be smooth swallowing ko? Ah! Think again angry ) Anyway, bottom line I am moving to London!! cool cool

Happy to see that the Chioma and Destiny are now in Good hands. And honestly, I'd be lying if I said I didn't understand the criticisms. . .I do and do not fault the critics. Yes, it could have gone smoother with less hassle but like everything else that involves people from different walks of life, there's bound to be some speed bumps on the road. It is now left to us to do some assessment both individually and as a group and see what we have learnt from this incident and how to avoid it. I have no doubt that next time, we will all be on the ball!!

@ CC and BB ( I think amma change my name to DD or maybe AA)
Once again, you ladies have shown why this section is different from all the other sections. The way you both handled the misunderstanding. . .the maturity displayed here is just wow!! Since none of us is going anywhere anytime soon (God knows I have tried to boycott NL but the withdrawal symptoms are just too painful to bear) the best thing we can do is learn to resolve our disagreement without spilling blood and after today. . .seeing you two in action, I don't think it would be a difficult task at all at all.

@ Errbody else
Well done!!  tongue

PS
Please what is the next step for Destiny? Is the NL Charity Org doing anything for her? If not, then can someone who is in touch with her let us know how she. . .they are faring. Thank you!!! kiss kiss
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by maclatunji: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2012
Odunnu:

I wish you the same. lol.
Thank you Sir.

So today is your birthday- congratulations! Many happy returns, I wish you the best of what you wish for yourself!
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by maclatunji: 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2012
OAM4J:

Threads like that na your specialty, so am only giving honour to whom it is due. Please open the thread asap. cheesy

I can analyse this your post on several levels O, but let me take it at face value. Are you trying to make me suicidal? Opening such a thread would be such a huge mistake because when 2 women decide to go head-to-head, Na only God fit save those caught in the middle.

The 2 that are particularly involved here are intelligent and resourceful so even Kofi Annan is likely to get caught-up in the whirlwind that such a thread would generate. They would just be tossing you around like a beach ball whilst throwing punches and counter-punches with ferocious power and dexterity.

Unfortunately, I think this saga between the two still has some rounds/scenes/chapters left before the fire burns itself out. Leave them to time and watch-out for the subtle changes in disposition that will make them tolerate each other because a woman never truly forgets a grudge she just keeps it fresh and warm in a part of her heart until the opportunity to serve it sizzling hot presents itself again!
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by tpia5: 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2012
^So cynical?
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by maclatunji: 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2012
tpia@:

^So cynical?

I think I have at least 13 pages to support my cynicism. I'd LOOOOOOOOOOOVE to be proven wrong (with every sense of sincerity).
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Odunnu: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2012
jennykadry:

Happy birthday odunnu my darling kiss
Thanx a milla big Sis. You is the bestest.
maclatunji:

So today is your birthday- congratulations! Many happy returns, I wish you the best of what you wish for yourself!
thanx egbon mii.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2012
Odunnu get DOB ni? See me thinking she doesn't age,oh boi tins dey happen oo.She don go do tokunbo kondo now she's celebrating her joystick people here are saying HB hmmmmmm!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Odunnu: 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2012
ID, Melchizadek na my real name sha. As per the new koboko, i'll like to test its agility on you. Where we go block tonight?
BTW, you nefa wish me HBD yet
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2012
U wanna come and test ur uncircumcised raw looking kondo on me shocked shocked shocked shocked,mba my galilee don pop up and its telling u access denied.I no dey do second-hand ndo,but cook food I dey come celebrate ur breast reduction.Happy new life chop kiss muahhhhh! kiss
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by r231(m): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^^^awe report to the bedroom office now grin grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by ifyalways(f): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2012
@ Odunnu,Our wife,sister and in-law.
Happpppppy Birthday sweets.Wishing you many more nights,days and years in the arms of Oga.May your residential koboko never go public,may the oil well keep flowing and above all,you be granted a healthy,peaceful,kpekus filled life.

I saw Oga,with his big head battling with the gifts. . .
I'm sending corky Joe over with a special Gadget and a very big rooster.LOL

Much love,nwunye m.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill / Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting / How Do I Save For The Future So As Not To Learn The Hard Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.