Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

My Fiancee Had An Affair With Her Business Partner - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiancee Had An Affair With Her Business Partner (14201 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Had An Affair With Her Business Partner by andalusia: 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2012
U better end the relationship. Why? Cos the biz partner will ALWAYS be in ur lives even after u marry. This excuse of being a partner is to grant him supposedly innocent access to her anytime he wants all in the name of business. If u guys still wanna be together, she could hand over the business reins to u so u are the one dealing with the man instead. But, man u sure are patient and trusting! Always listen to ur guts, i believe u have a bitter sensation there whenever u are face to face with the situation,dont u? U want to live ur life having to convince urself day by day that theres NOTHING? Is that how u wanna live? U think the man in question will allow his wife to be in this kinda business situation with anybody?
Re: My Fiancee Had An Affair With Her Business Partner by here: 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2012
Do you have to tell ur uncle or anyone you want to use to replace him as investor why you want him replaced?
if the business is worth it,ur relation would gladly invest or you combine with such relative and buy over his share.
You dnt have any right going to talk to him about ur lady,if for the confession you feel you have the solution,apply it which includes getting an investor and above all get from her in clear terms what steps she hopes to take to avoid such bcz they didnt also plan the first time it happened.
Whatever u decide,ur solution is not the answers we give u here but that fear u have about the future,cure it through the effort of hers you can see not her promises,u can have her even if she turns bad(God forbid),but are u sure u wouldnt later,one of this days u might be weak and want a leverage for what u know abt ur partner.
To me its better not to start living a life than start and it turns you to someone else due to choices you have to make or live with later
Re: My Fiancee Had An Affair With Her Business Partner by valen2ony(m): 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
cottonx:

I thought so too. Maybe he never bargained for the girl falling for me and he thought he would have been easy for him to give up fiancee. Before I came into the scene, they both agreed they did wrong and he begged her to get a boyfriend. Ehen, do u know he told me my fiancee was a virgin and that he hasnt ever believed there were still 20 something virgins and that was a little secret for me.

I just wondered why he would say that and how he was even sure. Later, I got to know she was actually. That is probably why I dont believe the word 'virgin' anymore. It could be pretence and deceit. She doesnt do a penetrative stuff. She only does surface stimulation of her cl*t(sorry for my lewdness). I still call it intimacy anyway.

He is becoming jealous as he realised am taking control over him. When we had trouble, he told her to leave me alone. Maybe he prefers the former position they were in. This man is a highly respected elder in one of the orthodox churches.
for him to tell u dat she is still a virgin,means that he must have told the girl to tell u the same and should not allow you penetrate her.
meaning,that probably after the hot romance from you,he(agbaya)will go ahead and give her the real thing.
hmmmmm.....abeg bros,shine your eyes and brain weller 'cos even if your woman is decent enough to start rejecting him:and if he is desperate enough,then you are not safe........
to him,u have become a stumbling block that must be removed before its too late.
*A WORD FOR THE WISE*#
Re: My Fiancee Had An Affair With Her Business Partner by thimbook2(m): 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
i guess ur so into dis girl, u don't wanna let her go even against the tons of wise advice u're getting free here. well, no problemo, that's the way tha heart goes, u wait, u hustle, u pray, u hope against hope...don't worry i believe God's gat yo back.

1. u eff'd up by doin' dat interview, whether u knew or not, they moved u onto their own turf...so de gat home advantage on you now

2. money's involved, sex [emotions] ar involved, power's involved, the friggin' forkers [family] ar involved, sentiments hav bn whipped up & dey're all stacked up against you.

3. so far, all i've heard ar authority figures &power struggles on her side dictating to you da effing pace to you...&dat's nat good. i'm guess dis drama's on in Naij, right? Aint she gat a pastor? an elder or some other authority figur' u can drag her to? somebody who can shine some light on the f'ckd-up tryst y'all got urselves entwined in? cos she's f'cking u so hard wiv her own authority figures now and dey're bout ta can u, brovah, dey're bout ta can yo ahss if u don't turn da tables.

4. u lov da girl, u feelin' da vibes so hard u wanna fight fo da love...its all good but don't let som fool call Domino stacks a crib for ya...its gonna come crashing down. I guarantee u won't be past your 3rd month b4 u start havn issues and she wants ta run 2him for counsel. Don't believe all da love-soap de sellin' ur ahss now...when u get in...da grinding starts AND that time, she'd go moody to work afta an arguement wiv ya @home &guess who'd be there to 'comfort' her...big daddy!

5. fer him to be tellin' u she a virgin for a fact...de've prolly fooled around [at least]. Aint tryna scare u but a betcha done it with her too...all that laying btw her legs and makin' her cum jus' by dry-humpin her...he's prolly done dat and she's prolly just workd up enuf Will to stop him dicking her with da V-Card! No problem...she's was a gud naughty girl but tha bad news 4 u is men aint built that way...there's no pretty-arssd fine gal u git dat far with that u don't wanna go all da way with!! And if u do stop, maybe cos of some little shred of decency not to pop her cherries on such flimsy grounds or on her own request...nigga, when da light's are on and u find urself working with her day in, day out, man, somtimes u feel da itch in ur groin because u aint consummated it yet. NOW, da question is do u want ur MRS running around with a man wiv dat much a hold on her and with dat much history on her. Its nothin' here homie but in Naij where y'all hung up abt prostratin' and genuflectin' it's gonna be a big issue fer ya, soldier!

6. I guess u nid 2luk around her and scope wht game-changers u can deploy. Do ur recon and do it well! if its a game ya gotta play ta git da woman of ur dreams, then, by all means, GAME-ON!
Da rich dude boss-guy's obviously ur king, her momma's da queen, her dad's prolly a knight, her brovahs/kid-sis castles with all otherz like her emotions, her past history wiv da boss guy, da current biznez, da future Empire dreams of biznez growth, her comfort/style, her consentin' friends etc all forming da ranks....U got things in yo favor too...y'all just to perplexd to notice them right now...even if dis chiq into you jus' as her fool but u want her fer keeps, starting out wiv jus' her feelings as a weapon, u can play for mor and more leverage till ur even. because dey playing u, i bet, no brovah of hers could go in fer that kinda arrangement &de momma wld open her eyes and watch herself git f'kd all anal like/ like dat!

7. then, work for a re-arrangement of her schedule, time etc so dat she can stop working directly with da boss like dat...break da closeness however u can! don't tryna hint his wife he's doin' ur girl, nope, that'd jus spoil things fer her &u in a very messy way...u aint in dis 2ruin yo girl...jus' to save her Van-Damme style! So, work for that.

8. [now dis might work or not, so i won't wanna own dis one when d poop hits da vents]
but, in naij, u mos gonna want church weddin on da long run, right? So, its time ta make yo peace wiv Jesus.
Head on 2church, both urs &hers, attend services, a few progs and git yo most &her most respectd pastors [mix-em up, both male &female and all old-enuf to hand down some counsel/law] then...BAM, pick a fight..cause a fight or somfin like dat...work it but don't own it...make sure u nat to blame...then work fer settlement...bring 'em in, go on knees, go all on 'bout how u wanna swim seas fer her but she stabbin' yo heart...work dat stage...bring up issues and let all der other 3rd-party opinions come flooding in! Dat shld install a RESET Button somewhere up her brain. OR at least, it'd be a point of future ref & a score fer u.

meanwhile, do all ur bes' ta make her fall more and more, deeper &deeper in lov with u...find her buttons & work 'em till she cums [emotionally fer u, i mean]; kip workin' yer magic, work her into a frenzy....d way i see it...she's still 50-50 fer such flimsiness to be puttin you all offbase wiv her; no, no, no, no! we know how gyals in love behave..she's still negotiating feelings and u a pawn...a manageable, loveable, timberlake &she's ur janet, u need to man up, flip modes &switch tables. i cld jus' waltz in there, make a big impression &offload her off u...is dat what we want? NO! But, she's still a house-on-da-sand to u...do ur best to anchor her in brov...dey're braining up on u, u do da same and change ur game, play her right into your arms!
God help ya brov...don't let it get to u...do ur course thing whteva, &head on bac' to Naij &git ur girl off dat creepy sack o' crap she calls her pardner.

...Btw...getting anoda girl's always an option if u can stick with it.
Re: My Fiancee Had An Affair With Her Business Partner by DaDewdropsNVS: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ahem! Better chopping and cleaning mouth thread!
*Balancing well on my bed. . .no need to wassh nyansh dis morning* wink

Reading carefully. . . will be back with a reply shortly after guzzling my breakfast. . . grin
Re: My Fiancee Had An Affair With Her Business Partner by DaDewdropsNVS: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
Welcome to Nigerian marriage. . . .PRE MARITAL POLYGAMY! grin
I don't see any problem in the H-O. . . .P's first post o!
Lemme dig deeper! wink

In fact. . . NO NEED!

Dear H-O. . . .P,
If I were you. . .I will use this your so-called 'richness' to go BACK TO SCHOOL AND ENRICH my writing skills. From your writing. . .I DO NOT SEE ANY REASON TO TAKE YOU SERIOUS AS A HUMAN BEING. . . I will not even discuss your fiancee's matter.
Reason. . . ? YOU ALONE. . .HAVE WORSE ISSUES!!!

Gba be! kiss

I am truly sick of reading all these yahoo-yahoo text lingo in this family section. . . .SEE DEGENERATION IN NIGERIAN EDUCATIONAL STANDARDS. cry Damn! I miss the old NL. . . TRULY. . . TRULY. . . .TUFIAKWA!!!!

Time to concentrate on my blog and music full time! THIS NL DON DIE. . . TUFIAKWA!!!! cry

Glad to see it sinking lower and lower every minute. . .NO REASONABLE TOPIC WITH WELL CONSTRUCTED SENTENCES!!! TWA!!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) / Traditional And Church Wedding Wchich Is More Legal / My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.