Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,204 members, 7,853,112 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Where Was Jesus Allegedly Killed? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was Jesus Allegedly Killed? (2689 Views)

JOKE: Jesus Allegedly Hanged His Daughter In The Air / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church / Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Where Was Jesus Allegedly Killed? by LagosShia: 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2012
@Judek

please you can feel free to insult me.it will make no difference to me.i like to avoid derailing threads with personal exchanges and arguments.

so please lets get back to the topic.

Judek2:

Inside your compound. grin grin

If you are not cleared, you can remain dirty. tongue tongue

ok.so next person please should answer.
Re: Where Was Jesus Allegedly Killed? by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 07, 2012
Every christian here would see your challenge as an act of ridicule or fault finding.

I wonder if Jesus himself will shy away from Your questions.

But not too worry, just spill the beans, enough of the suspense.
Re: Where Was Jesus Allegedly Killed? by Sweetnecta: 1:00am On Feb 07, 2012
@Frosbel; « #29 on: January 28, 2012, 09:36 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Beretta92 on January 28, 2012, 09:30 PM
@ op,i suspect dat ur supposd "reason" 4 asking dis questn is simply 2 criticize n fynd fault wif d xtian faith.why 're u so concerned 'bout xtian stuff?does it bug u down?if u fink u'r in d right wif ur faith,then stay in it n stop attacking other pple's all d tym.

Show me a Muslim who can do without the Bible and or Christianity and I will give you 100 Bucks.

Without the Bible, the Quran is finished.[/Quote]only 100 bucks for the big finding? You are a truly cheap man. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christianity And Pagan Ideas. / Why He Thinks The News Of The Bird Turned Human Is False. / An Example Of How Science Trails Far Behind The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.