Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Group Analysis: Why Is There A Boko Haram? What Is The Aim? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Analysis: Why Is There A Boko Haram? What Is The Aim? (1838 Views)

Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix / Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) / 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Group Analysis: Why Is There A Boko Haram? What Is The Aim? by Iolo(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2012
I'd like to draw thoughts from as many intellectual minds in the house.

I simply don't believe that Boko Haram is out for an islamic north or nation whichever the case may be. I only think they use that to gain the sympathy of the Northern public and then draw in recruits by radicalizing their islamic thoughts.

What do you think are the possible scenarios in which the Boko Haram achieves its aim?

Could it be that want the country in Anarchy? If yes how does this benefit their sponsors.

I always believe terrorism is about two things, power and money,

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Sighted In Minna, begs IBB for forgiveness / Nairaland's Degradation Of Wole Soyinka Is Appalling. / APC: IBB, Tinubu, Atiku Battle For Bot Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.